Glenn's Keynote speech

Got a bump this. All the talk of the Rally has, for some odd reason, ignored the content of what the message actually was.

That's far more important than the numbers.

You expect people to just ignore all the hate, vitriol and bile Beck has spewed for the last 2 years about this Administration, the Democrats and "Progressives" that further divided the country?

You think we should ignore that and hail him for his so-called "Non-Political" "Religious RAlly" that only featured Far Rightwingers and RepubliCON$?

Are you really that stupid or are you just VERY DENSE?

You expect people to just ignore all the hate, vitriol and bile Beck has spewed for the last 2 years about this Administration, the Democrats and "Progressives" that further divided the country?

You think we should ignore that and hail him for his so-called "Non-Political" "Religious RAlly" that only featured Far Rightwingers and RepubliCON$?

hey dumbfuck, we are not denying any of that when it comes to the rally. the rally posed a different message, and if you disagree with the message, feel free to point out specifics and you know...create a rational response. on this ad hominem shit is starting to just be annoying to the point of me wondering why i even bother to respond to idiots like you.

Considering most people don't definte Hate, virtiol, and bile, as "Something i disagree with" like you do. Yes. I do expect most people to ignore that.

Funny things about messages that transcend politics. They don't get caught up in petty stuff like that.

So, you are saying that all those black, white, hispanic, asian, persian, etc., religious leaders who joined Beck on stage were all republicans.....Is that what you are trying to say?

And, was it Beck who spent twenty fucking years as a member of an anti-american racist church, listening to an anti-american racist preacher rant about the DIVISIONS he himself was trying to create?

As far as dividing this country, no one has divided it more than your beloved messiah. Nobody has divided more by continually playing the non-existent race card than lil' Barack HUSSEIN Obama himself.

Hypocritical much are ya'?

So you guys are keen to listening to REv. Wright's great sermons and accepting the messages eh?

How about Rev. Sharpton's?

So you guys are keen to listening to REv. Wright's great sermons and accepting the messages eh?

How about Rev. Sharpton's?

And you want to say Beck spews hate, bile, and yada yada blah blah.... ?

Give me a break man.... those two "so-called rev's" are all about hate.

Tell me something.... where did Sharpton get his doctorate? Where did he go to seminar? How the heck is he a "reverend"?

Im more of a "Rev" than he is IMHO.

Just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

Considering most people don't definte Hate, virtiol, and bile, as "Something i disagree with" like you do. Yes. I do expect most people to ignore that.

Funny things about messages that transcend politics. They don't get caught up in petty stuff like that.

Beck speaks words of hate, is that clear enough?

You guys don't know that because you refuse to ever listen to him. It's impossible for you to know that.

I hear that often, but I haven't seen it. Got any examples?

You guys don't know that because you refuse to ever listen to him. It's impossible for you to know that.

:lol::lol:You funny!

Go look in the other threads about Beck. For one I have already provided Avatar with many quotes on friday. Lets see there is the one where he talks about hating 9/11 victims, people who lost their houses in fires in California. My favorite is when he says if a woman is ugly, she is probably a progressive.

Go look in the other threads about Beck. For one I have already provided Avatar with many quotes on friday. Lets see there is the one where he talks about hating 9/11 victims, people who lost their houses in fires in California. My favorite is when he says if a woman is ugly, she is probably a progressive.

Well, everyone knows that progressives ARE way uglier than Conservatives...like, dah! :lol:

Personally, I think he is hilarious. I don't watch his show very often (it is on at 3 in the afternoon here), but the few times I have watched I have found him to be very tongue in cheek. He just loves to be sarcastic.

Forum List

Back