Glenn Beck

What's pathetic about a good number of you people is that you've reduced the Tucson debate to several thousand posts which contribute nothing more than to say 'hey! what about the other guy!?'.

If your only defense of something is to point fingers at someone else and say hey he did it too,

you have NO defense, and are wasting your time.

I'm not saying the other guy does it.

I'm saying it doesn't mean a pile of crap that it's done.

The sheriff LIED his ass off in public, FOX and only FOX called him on his lies, but the left hit the ground running with it blaming the right, when they do it themselves.

you wanna throw the bullshit flag, make sure you make the proper call.

I never pay any attention to NY.... she rarely follows a thread very well.... this thread isn't about AZ..... and we've already disproved the crap about Beck. She needs to keep up.

Hey, Bird Woman:

The OP of this thread:

In another thread a Liberal posted there is a voice recording of Glenn Beck telling people to shoot Progressives ( rather marxist progressives) in the head.

While I doubt he actually literally means for anyone to shoot people, it is over the top. It is direct and irresponsible. Of course having condemned it, my question is will the left condemn their spokesmen for similar speech and direct irrefutable lies about right wing politicians and performers?

I can think of several Liberal commentators and News programs that have directly attacked Palin and others with lies and misinformation and haven't quit as more facts come out that the Arizona shooter did not do the crime because of anything Palin said or believes.

We have posters right on this board that continue to claim Palin was somehow responsible for the Arizona shootings.
Others that claim her rhetoric and map were over the line ( ignoring the fact that in 2004 and 2009 the same imagery was used by Liberals) and claiming she has some blame coming to her.

I already know the answer.

Want to explain to us all how the thread is NOT about the Arizona shootings?

You're giving dumb ***** a bad name.

that's b/c most of you are liberals and not nuts.

but he did get HC through, and 2 HUGE spending bills

The only ppl more pissed about the HC bill than the far left is the far right.

For very different reasons.

Forcing people to buy a product is Unconstitutional to us.

The far left didn't get the public option. < that's going to be an economy killer

The point being that Obama and the Dem controlled Congress have walked all over the far left since 2006 and haven't had to put down any armed insurrections from them.

He's not actually suggesting that the Democrats murder people. He's saying that, having not delivered on their promises to their radical element, that radical element may well carry out it's threatened armed unrest. IF that were to happen, then the real Democrats are gonna have to make a choice - whose side are they on.

you actually answered that LOL. I dont think Ravi is being serious (at least I hope she hasn't been that duped)
:confused:

Are you saying it is constitutional to shoot people in the head for a different opinion or that beck never claimed to be a constitutionalist?

How did TruthMatters get Ravi's sign in information?

Sorry I dont play with red herrings.

lol, would 'discussion' make you happy? btw, there are plenty of gun nuts around here who would debate you on your last point, so you proved your own claim false all in one post. lol

How did I prove my claim false that the shooter did the shooting and those who were supposed to background check him failed to enforce the laws that are on the books?

Sorry if my position doesn't fit into the 2 sides the main stream media has presented for people to have.....I dont like to be confined by boxes ;).

YOU SAID IT WASN'T DEBATABLE? Why make me yell at you? M14 shooter, poster here, said the other day that ANY criminal background checks on gun buyers is UNCONSTITUTIONAL. You don't think he'd DEBATE you on your position??

OH lol...i get it now. He might debate me on it but I dont see how you can argue that a guy who was known to be mentally unstable, under the current gun laws, was allowed to have a gun.

Thats all I meant.

How did I prove my claim false that the shooter did the shooting and those who were supposed to background check him failed to enforce the laws that are on the books?

Sorry if my position doesn't fit into the 2 sides the main stream media has presented for people to have.....I dont like to be confined by boxes ;).

YOU SAID IT WASN'T DEBATABLE? Why make me yell at you? M14 shooter, poster here, said the other day that ANY criminal background checks on gun buyers is UNCONSTITUTIONAL. You don't think he'd DEBATE you on your position??

OH lol...i get it now. He might debate me on it but I dont see how you can argue that a guy who was known to be mentally unstable, under the current gun laws, was allowed to have a gun.

Thats all I meant.

There are multiple issues that are debatable here. The magazine capacity debate, the mental health services debate, the protection for government officials debate, the appropriateness of the sheriff's expressing opinions debate...for starters...

...to say that there is no Tucson debate is silly.

lol, would 'discussion' make you happy? btw, there are plenty of gun nuts around here who would debate you on your last point, so you proved your own claim false all in one post. lol

^^^^^ That right there is why it is impossible to reason with some people. No personal responsibility. Other people made her 'yell at' them. Fucking idiots with no concept of personal responsibility. No one can make someone yell at them. :lol:

The only ppl more pissed about the HC bill than the far left is the far right.

For very different reasons.

Forcing people to buy a product is Unconstitutional to us.

The far left didn't get the public option. < that's going to be an economy killer

The point being that Obama and the Dem controlled Congress have walked all over the far left since 2006 and haven't had to put down any armed insurrections from them.

so since it hasn't happened it won't?

Look at the EU. they have people in the streets killing each other b/c the well has run dry there.

I won't say it will happen here, but don't think it can't, b/c that's what the 60's looked like on more than a few occasions.

you actually answered that LOL. I dont think Ravi is being serious (at least I hope she hasn't been that duped)

Are you saying it is constitutional to shoot people in the head for a different opinion or that beck never claimed to be a constitutionalist?

We have the right to bear arms.... the Constitution is silent on whether we have the right to use those arms. :eek: Shit! Don't tell Obama! :lol:
No, it isn't. We don't have the right to kill people because we disagree with their opinions.

How did TruthMatters get Ravi's sign in information?

Sorry I dont play with red herrings.
Sure you do...you lap up all of Beck's red herrings.

Who knows, I'd have to hear the real thing, and so far I can't find it.

I don't listen much to Beck, I don't have a real feel for him so I have no idea and I don't speculate about crap like that.

Hi allie

I, too, would be interested in the real thing....

I tried (googled) but kept getting the same cartoon (which, I, too, do not trust)

so....

if you ever come across the ACTUAL/REAL transcript or recording I'd be ablidged for a copy...

thanks

We have the right to bear arms.... the Constitution is silent on whether we have the right to use those arms. :eek: Shit! Don't tell Obama! :lol:
No, it isn't. We don't have the right to kill people because we disagree with their opinions.

Really? Where?

Where in the Constitution does it say we can't kill each other over opinion?

Did you have your funny bone removed?

Who knows, I'd have to hear the real thing, and so far I can't find it.

I don't listen much to Beck, I don't have a real feel for him so I have no idea and I don't speculate about crap like that.

Hi allie

I, too, would be interested in the real thing....

I tried (googled) but kept getting the same cartoon (which, I, too, do not trust)

so....

if you ever come across the ACTUAL/REAL transcript or recording I'd be ablidged for a copy...

thanks

Page #1 post #15

Ravi posted it. It's the whole damn show, but it makes it clear they took it so far out of context that it means what they want it to mean and not what it actually does mean

Forum List

Back