Glenn Beck Addresses Israeli Knesset

The Israeli Knesset is extremely 'open' for modern politics imho. The MKs seem a tad bit more accessible, too.

I wonder if that bitch Zoabi will be present.

I have a lot of admiration for the courage of those lonely men and women who are willing to kiss Jewish ass.

I hardly see how acknowleging the rights of jewsih men and women to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness like the rest of us is "kissing Jewish ass"

did he explain to the knesset members how libruls are like the nazis and how librul policies are like the holocaust?

did he at least use a blackboard?

if not, then i am not interested.

did he explain to the knesset members how libruls are like the nazis and how librul policies are like the holocaust?

did he at least use a blackboard?

if not, then i am not interested.

I want to see the diagram of his timely exit from FOX. Are we to believe he wasn't a part of or at least aware of the plot to hack pols and cut-n-run before the shit hit the fan?

Is there a little army employed by Soros that keeps track of Beck? Anybody know where Rather or Matthews are? Who cares, they are all private citizens.

Is there a little army employed by Soros that keeps track of Beck? Anybody know where Rather or Matthews are? Who cares, they are all private citizens.

The OP is pretty far right in my estimation and the link is from glennbeck's own website.

So...............

Of course we need to know where he is. He may be called on to testify on the conspiracy, what he knew and when. I mean, that IS his forte, right? He's got to know something or why would he have left such a lucrative gig?

I have a lot of admiration for the courage of those lonely men and women who are willing to kiss Jewish ass.

I hardly see how acknowleging the rights of jewsih men and women to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness like the rest of us is "kissing Jewish ass"

Until the day when a Jew stands before a group of white Christians and acknowledges THEIR right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness...

I do.

Forum List

Back