Glad to be here

So a paid poster. Thanks for the warning.
I am a proud advocate of the Resistance. I am firmly Anti-Trump.

George Soros didn't send me here. My love of politics and current events did.

Thus confirming that love is indeed blind.

I cannot stop you from making assumptions about me.

I am firmly against rioting, looting and propert destruction, regardless of who the perpetrators are.

I am completely in favor of peaceful protesting, signing petitions, contacting elected officials to oppose the current administration and voting those out who support it.

What I'm saying is Trump and his administration proves day in and day out I was right to vote for Hillary Clinton, even if in a losing effort.
You were ok until you said you thought you did right for voting for corruption and other bad qualities that are in BOTH candidates.
But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

So a paid poster. Thanks for the warning.

George Soros didn't send me here. My love of politics and current events did.

Thus confirming that love is indeed blind.

I cannot stop you from making assumptions about me.

I am firmly against rioting, looting and propert destruction, regardless of who the perpetrators are.

I am completely in favor of peaceful protesting, signing petitions, contacting elected officials to oppose the current administration and voting those out who support it.

Just yanking your chain.
We're not allowed to get abusive in introductory threads.

Hello everybody. I'm new to the site. I'm looking very forward to discussing politics and current events with all of you, regardless of I agree or disagree with your views.

Take care.

No offense, but most of our liberals are not very happy these days. Hold on to the glad as best you can. Welcome

What resistance?

I think he's referring to those black clad halfwits out trashing America.

So you support the antifa.....good luck with that.

what is the antifa?
antifasta.

What resistance?

what is the antifa?
antifasta.

"antifasta."

I prefer Antipasto myself :smoke:

13c26394ec83d00df3181f242d12a941.jpg

Hello everybody. I'm new to the site. I'm looking very forward to discussing politics and current events with all of you, regardless of I agree or disagree with your views.

Take care.

No offense, but most of our liberals are not very happy these days. Hold on to the glad as best you can. Welcome

Well I'm not happy either, but all I can do is be civil, state my opinions, back them and up and try to swing the political pendulum back to my side.

What I'm saying is Trump and his administration proves day in and day out I was right to vote for Hillary Clinton, even if in a losing effort.
You were ok until you said you thought you did right for voting for corruption and other bad qualities that are in BOTH candidates.

To be frank I was not a Hillary cheerleader but when you have two historically unpopular candidates, one was going to win and one was going to lose. I predicted regardless of who won, that person would fail to win a second term.

Take care.

Well I'm not happy either, but all I can do is be civil, state my opinions, back them and up and try to swing the political pendulum back to my side.

You need to have a talk with your compadres,because if they continue on their current course you can expect more of what you've seen over the last eight years.

To be frank I was not a Hillary cheerleader but when you have two historically unpopular candidates, one was going to win and one was going to lose. I predicted regardless of who won, that person would fail to win a second term.
Sorry, I just cant grasp the logic one must have to despise a man so much they try to instead vote in a corrupt POS that has a history of political failure and running a slush fund at our COUNTRIES expense.. Considering there were many other choices..
Seriously, what are your standards for voting?

Take care.

You need to have a talk with your compadres,because if they continue on their current course you can expect more of what you've seen over the last eight years.

Unification among the party of utmost importance. Uniting the Dems, getting out to vote and doing a better job of selling their talking points is the way to go. Trump is guilty of much of what he accused Hillary of, but he knew how to paint her.

Sorry, I just cant grasp the logic one must have to despise a man so much they try to instead vote in a corrupt POS that has a history of political failure and running a slush fund at our COUNTRIES expense.. Considering there were many other choices..
Seriously, what are your standards for voting?

Look, I was a Bernie supporter. I did not want Hillary, but I believed then and believe now more than ever that she would've been the better choice.

What resistance?

what is the antifa?
antifasta.

"antifasta."

I prefer Antipasto myself :smoke:

13c26394ec83d00df3181f242d12a941.jpg
That looks superb, Lucie!

Forum List

Back