Glacial access times

Is there a reason after midnight the response time on this board becomes glacial?

Have you checked to see if it's your ISP and not the board?

Ya cause every where I go is fine except here, must be my end.

I really don't know. I'll ask the tech. That might be when the server for the board and/or software does updates and such.

Mine was really getting bad at certain times until I changed browsers. That's the one thing good you can actually chalk up to agnapostate since he's been here. If you're using Explorer, you might want to try changing it. It worked for me.

Have you checked to see if it's your ISP and not the board?

I really don't know. I'll ask the tech. That might be when the server for the board and/or software does updates and such.

Mine was really getting bad at certain times until I changed browsers. That's the one thing good you can actually chalk up to agnapostate since he's been here. If you're using Explorer, you might want to try changing it. It worked for me.

I use Firefox.

I use Firefox.

Do you have Charter internet?

I use Firefox.

Well, there goes THAT excuse.:lol:

I'll ask.

I use Firefox.

Do you have Charter internet?

No, and once again, ONLY this site is the problem, no other. It is not on my end.

I use Firefox.

so do i. i'm not here after midnight a lot, but i haven't noticed a degradation in service. i do have times when access is slow, but it's pretty random.

I'm at the arse end of the Earth and it works okay. I'm using Opera as a browser (less bloated than the others including FFox). I wonder if Opera might work better Rock?

Forum List

Back