Given This Week's Developments, It's Time To Admit That APSA Nailed It...

Left wing Politico releases a "poll" conducted by two unknown professors from University of Houston and Boise State and the site can't be reached. More manufactured news from the left intended to avoid talking about real issues.
Biden Crime Family

Getting back on topic...

We have covered the opinions of those who have made a career of studying the presidency, as well as those who knew what it was to work with him on issues relating to his job.

But what of The Common Man, The Guy on the Street.....the one with an AR in one hand and a copy of the New York Post in the other?

But as a matter of principle, as a matter of character, Trump has proven himself unworthy to be this country’s chief executive again.

Trumpâs silence on Jan. 6 is damning

Perhaps he reads the Washington Examiner

Trump is a disgrace. Republicans have far better options to lead the party in 2024. No one should think otherwise, much less support him, ever again.

Trump proven unfit for power again

The Orange Man Bad Society unanimously agrees that the Orange Man is Bad!!

The Orange Man Bad Society unanimously agrees that the Orange Man is Bad!!
That society includes

A) those who specialize in studying the presidency

B) Those who worked with him

C) The man who was carefully selected to be considerably less remarkable than himself

D) The American people, in increasing numbers.

What have you got?

That society includes

A) those who specialize in studying the presidency

B) Those who worked with him

C) The man who was carefully selected to be considerably less remarkable than himself

D) The American people, in increasing numbers.

What have you got?
My ability to laugh at your nonsense

But surely no one, other than his late mentor, Roy Cohn, would have reason to know him better than his long time personal attorney, John Dowd...

I'm not going to sit there and let him look like an idiot," Dowd, who led Trump's team for the Russia investigation, is quoted as saying to Mueller during a meeting on March 5. The conversation is recounted in Woodward's new 448-page book, Fear: Trump in the White House. The details of the exchange were first reported by The Washington Post, which received an advanced copy of the book set to be released on September 11.

"And you publish that transcript, because everything leaks in Washington, and the guys overseas are going to say, 'I told you he was an idiot. I told you he was a goddamn dumbbell. What are we dealing with this idiot for?'" Dowd added.

Trump Would Be An 'Idiot' To Testify, Ex-Lawyer Says

and he leads his nearest competitor for the GOP nomination by 50 points.

stop and think about that for a minute.

. I told you he was a goddamn dumbbell. What are we dealing with this idiot for?'"

Seriously...

And yet there are people out there who'll try to convince you that he's

A great negotiator

A great deal maker

The Architect of America's Yugest Economy Evah

A stable genius

A visionary

A victim of a hostile media

A great off the cuff speaker

A family man

The best/2nd best POTUS in the last 50 years.

What gives them this idea?

The books he's had ghost written about himself?

Forum List

Back