Giuliani claimed Mueller told him the probe will wrap up by Sept 1st

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
When I saw this yesterday, I made myself a little bet that he lied. The bet went something like this: If it was clear by the end of today that he lied, then I'd get to take a beautiful Costco tenderloin steak out of the freezer for dinner. If no such evidence surfaced - I'd eat vegetables.

Well - he lied

Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani's claim that special counsel Robert Muelleris hoping to end his investigation into whether the president obstructed justice in the Russia probe by Sept. 1 is "entirely made up," a new report says.

A U.S. official familiar with the case said Giuliani's assertion in a New York Times article on Sunday about Mueller's supposed target date was "another apparent effort to pressure the special counsel to hasten the end of his work," Reuters reported.

"He'll wrap it up when he thinks he's turned every rock," the unidentified source said, referring to Mueller's inquiry into possible obstruction by President Donald Trump into the question of Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

"And when that is will depend on how cooperative witnesses, persons of interest and maybe even some targets are, if any of those emerge and on what new evidence he finds."​

Official says Giuliani ‘made up’ claim that Mueller aims to end Trump obstruction probe by Sept 1: Report

Thanks for being such a prolific liar Rudy! And HELLOOOO tenderloin! :)

Tenderloin-Steak-Diane_exps91317_SD142780D08_15_6bC_RMS.jpg

rudy is certifiable at this point... he's become a desperate rabid liar.

championing trump brings out the deeply ingrained bully within him. :cuckoo:

i kind of feel bad for him as i think he must be suffering from PTSD since 9/11

but, he has been leading the FBI destabilization chorus, so fuck him and the orange horse he rode back into the spotlight on.

but, he has been leading the FBI destabilization chorus, so fuck him and the orange horse he rode back into the spotlight on.

I knew he'd lost it after seeing his deranged screed for Mango Mussolini at the RNC. But even people with their head together and stellar reputations come into Trump's orbit and leave soon after with their reputation in shambles. Wrestle an Orange Pig - YOU wind up filthy and the Orange Pig likes it.

Rudy is gonna leave a sad, lonely little man wishing he'd never done it.

Giuliani_BlackAmerica.gif

not unlike the gilded charlatan who claims to surround himself with only "all the best people"...

...rudy also seems to have very low standards for what constitutes "very fine people".

Giuliani Acknowledges Knowing Of His Father's Criminal Activity

Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani acknowledged for the first time last night, in a television interview, that he had known about his father's criminal activity, which was revealed in a book published last month. The mayor said his father's mistakes had influenced him to go into law enforcement.

''Some of it I knew, some of it I suspected,'' Mr. Giuliani said of the accounts in the book, ''Rudy! An Investigative Biography of Rudolph Giuliani,'' by Wayne Barrett.

The book describes Harold Giuliani's prison term for the armed robbery of a milkman and contends that the elder Giuliani was an enforcer for his brother-in-law's loan-sharking operation. ''Some of it,'' the mayor said, ''did come as a shock.''

Until yesterday, Mr. Giuliani, a former United States attorney, had refused to answer recent questions about his father, other than to defend him as scrupulously honest and the ''finest man'' he had ever known.

:rolleyes:

while pretending ms hillary is satan incarnate, rudy cried, "leave donald trump alone! he's a very good man!" :206:
TrumpLimboParty.JPG

how low can we go .................................??

When I saw this yesterday, I made myself a little bet that he lied. The bet went something like this: If it was clear by the end of today that he lied, then I'd get to take a beautiful Costco tenderloin steak out of the freezer for dinner. If no such evidence surfaced - I'd eat vegetables.

Well - he lied

Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani's claim that special counsel Robert Muelleris hoping to end his investigation into whether the president obstructed justice in the Russia probe by Sept. 1 is "entirely made up," a new report says.

A U.S. official familiar with the case said Giuliani's assertion in a New York Times article on Sunday about Mueller's supposed target date was "another apparent effort to pressure the special counsel to hasten the end of his work," Reuters reported.

"He'll wrap it up when he thinks he's turned every rock," the unidentified source said, referring to Mueller's inquiry into possible obstruction by President Donald Trump into the question of Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

"And when that is will depend on how cooperative witnesses, persons of interest and maybe even some targets are, if any of those emerge and on what new evidence he finds."​

Official says Giuliani ‘made up’ claim that Mueller aims to end Trump obstruction probe by Sept 1: Report

You bought steak from Giuliani's law school?

not unlike the gilded charlatan who claims to surround himself with only "all the best people"...

...rudy also seems to have very low standards for what constitutes "very fine people".

Giuliani Acknowledges Knowing Of His Father's Criminal Activity

Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani acknowledged for the first time last night, in a television interview, that he had known about his father's criminal activity, which was revealed in a book published last month. The mayor said his father's mistakes had influenced him to go into law enforcement.

''Some of it I knew, some of it I suspected,'' Mr. Giuliani said of the accounts in the book, ''Rudy! An Investigative Biography of Rudolph Giuliani,'' by Wayne Barrett.

The book describes Harold Giuliani's prison term for the armed robbery of a milkman and contends that the elder Giuliani was an enforcer for his brother-in-law's loan-sharking operation. ''Some of it,'' the mayor said, ''did come as a shock.''

Until yesterday, Mr. Giuliani, a former United States attorney, had refused to answer recent questions about his father, other than to defend him as scrupulously honest and the ''finest man'' he had ever known.

:rolleyes:

Well,

Donald is probably the second "finest man" Rudy ever knew.

Rudy has very low standards at this point ;)

Once again another libtard emotional comment without substance.

Well - he lied

I'll hear it from Mueller first, before I believe anything that bozo says.

Forum List

Back