Girls allegedly attack elderly Aboriginal man

bianco

VIP Member
Aug 23, 2013
Sydney, Australia
Following on from the "Retarded Woman Attacked" in the 'Current Events' forum...

Two teenage girls have been caught on camera allegedly racially abusing and assaulting an elderly indigenous man on a bus | News.com.au

video

UPDATED: SOCIAL media has exploded with repulse at two teenage girls who punched, kicked and spat on an elderly indigenous man in a horrific assault on a bus in Kirra.
Footage of the incident where two drunk teenagers assaulted and racially abused a man, who is almost blind and aged in his 70s, has gone viral overnight.

It has attracted thousands of comments, the majority expressing disgust at the despicable behaviour, with many naming and shaming the alleged girls believed to be responsible.

A post on the Gold Coast Bulletin’s Facebook page reached more than 65,000 people alone with many commenting that the teenage girls were from the Palm Beach/Tweed area.

The girls reportedly abused several people on the bus before the elderly man told them they should go home.

The girls reportedly abused several people on the bus before the elderly man told them they should go home.

A screen grab of the footage showing the girls assaulting the man. Source: News Limited

Footage from Channel 9 shows one of the girls saying ‘we’re in abo land now’ before they punch and kick the elderly man.

The man tried to fight back until a passenger came forward to kick the girls off the bus.

After the incident the elderly victim had to be helped to his seat, crying ‘I’m blind, I can’t see.”

Last edited:
My question is...why did it take so long for someone to stand up for that old man?
Shit like this never happens around me. Must be my black aura.
I know if I witnessed such a thing, I would be in jail and two bitches would be in ER.

My question is...why did it take so long for someone to stand up for that old man?
I know if I witnessed such a thing, I would be in jail and two bitches would be in ER.

I was thinking the same thing, but it seems that most of the bus was filled with younger kids and teens, and I am assuming that mothers wouldn't jump into conflict like that if there kids were nearby. But atleast people were there to help the poor man after this happened.

The bus driver could have pulled over and drop kicked both skanks to the curb at the first filth uttered from their mouths.

Drunk Sluts:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K24FrDoNe2w]Australian Gold Coast "RACIAL BUS ATTACK: Two White Teens Leave Elderly Man 'Upset and Shaken' - YouTube[/ame]

It could be bystander syndrome.

In some situations, people freeze up and wait for "social cues" from other people to react.
So if nobody acts, then nobody reacts.

Forum List

Back