Girl Scouts Are Evil

girl-scout-cookies.jpg

:eusa_drool: I have six boxes still forthcoming any day now!

3 cute little girl scouts I didn't have the heart to say no to...

i dont even see girl scouts....we have none....zip nada.....unless we go to the big town...we use to have a lady at work who had two of the demons....so we got cookies fresh off the boat...

damn you people...i was fine but suddenly i feel the need for thin mints..and them coconut ones....yea yea...and a sandie.....maybe a box or two of thin mints....put one in the freezer...who are we kidding.....

<----must go find girl scouts

you know they only make 50 cents or so a box....hell i donate a couple of bucks just to show them that getting 100% of the donation is better than all the stuff they do for 50 cents.

o my now i will be accused of liberalizing the demons....but arent all liberals demons and all demons liberals......

Go on the website and find someone near you. I always see them setting up shop outside of Rite Aids and grocery stores.

not a girl scout in sight......i went to boone today...walgreens....etc....not a one....

Girl Scouts of the United States of America
The Girl Scout program at Boone UMC and in the community is one to be proud of. With the mission of inspiring girls to the highest ideals of character, conduct, patriotism and service, this organization has helped many young girls on their way to becoming happy and resourceful citizens.

The levels of Girl Scouting offered are: Daisy for kindergarten ages; Brownie, for grades 1 - 3; Junior, for grades 4 - 6; and Cadette & Senior, for grades 7 - 12.

The church sponsors several countywide Girl Scouting events during the year including the Brownie Sleepover, Thinking Day, Girl Scout Sunday Services and the annual Service Unit Recognition Banquet.

For additional information about this Girl Scout program, please contact Jeannine Indicott at (828) 265-7344 or Katherine Hicks at (828) 297-6634.

Boone United Methodist Church :: Caring for Our Community

Seriously, posting up outside the health food store with thin mints? That's a dirty trick :evil:

Little capitalist wenches with their delicious cookies :doubt:

Anyway, all of this is to say I have thin mints if anybody would like one.

Oh no...the true evil lurks still!

In the parents who come to work....and pimp the whatnots for their kids! If you buy from one your are on the hook for every kid that sells something!:evil:

Damn the girl scouts...see what they set you up for!!!

Uncle Ferd says is cause dey is lil womens...

... dey learnin' how to act like dey like ya...

... an' den dey take yer stuff.
:eek:

Seriously, posting up outside the health food store with thin mints? That's a dirty trick :evil:

Little capitalist wenches with their delicious cookies :doubt:

Anyway, all of this is to say I have thin mints if anybody would like one.

Oh no...the true evil lurks still!

In the parents who come to work....and pimp the whatnots for their kids! If you buy from one your are on the hook for every kid that sells something!:evil:

Damn the girl scouts...see what they set you up for!!!

o hell do they sell that overpriced cookie dough where you are?

schools sell it ....

Ha ha. I have three boxes in the trunk of my car. Can't trust myself putting them in the pantry. Just waiting for a really bad day when those cookies will make me smile.

Girl Scouts are no longer able to sell their famous cookies outside the historic Savannah home of the woman who founded the organization almost a century ago. A complaint last year ended the longtime practice of selling the cookies on the public sidewalk outside the home of Juliette Gordon Low at the busy intersection of Bull Street and Oglethorpe Avenue. Peddling on a public sidewalk is a violation of city ordinance. One city alderman said he thinks the city should consider a temporary exception for cookie season.
The city's zoning administrator, Randolph Scott, said he investigated the matter and tried to find a solution. He said he called for a survey, hoping there would be some private space between the home and the sidewalk. He said there wasn't any.
Scott said they also looked at allowing the Scouts to sell from a small courtyard on the side of the house, but fire marshals told the Scouts they would block an exit route. The home is a National Historic Landmark open for tours.
"I know it doesn't look good," Scott told The Savannah Morning News. "However, other businesses won't care if it's the Girl Scouts or March of Dimes. They're going to say, 'Why can't I sit out front and solicit business?'"
Cookie sales barred at Girl Scouts founder's home - Business - Consumer news - Retail - msnbc.com

Forum List

Back