Girl Scouts Are Evil

I say this every year:

The EVUL is upon us.

The Devil hath the power to assume a pleasing shape. He is now walking amongst us in a glamor of cute little girls wearing green or brown attire, and pushing EVUL Temptations made of Sugar, Butter, and Chocolate.

I know I should say "Get thee behind me, Satan", but Mr. Boe returned from shopping with two boxes of Dosi Dos and two boxes of Thin Mints.

We are lost souls.

Last edited:
Seriously, posting up outside the health food store with thin mints? That's a dirty trick :evil:

Little capitalist wenches with their delicious cookies :doubt:

Anyway, all of this is to say I have thin mints if anybody would like one.

That's odd. I just walk by, say hello and no thank you.
I don't think I've had a Girl Scout cookie in at least a decade but then I'm not a big cookie fan.

Their sales to me would increase dramatically if they used curvy 25 year olds in those outfits.

Seriously, posting up outside the health food store with thin mints? That's a dirty trick :evil:

I don't think I've had a Girl Scout cookie in at least a decade but then I'm not a big cookie fan.

You may have had a lot of girl scout cookies, except they are grown up, filled out, and at least 22 years old now. LOL!! :lol:

Hmmm, does that mean girl scout cookies morph into Mandy's Muffins? :eusa_eh:

I thought I read this somewhere,............... Put down the thin mints & back away slowly..LOL!

A Florida woman allegedly went ballistic on her roommate because she believed the woman had gobbled her Girl Scout cookies.

Hersha Howard was arrested Sunday after a battle royale that ravaged the entire apartment, according to police.

The 31-year-old Naples resident allegedly first attacked Jasmin Wanke around 1 a.m. while she was sleeping – launching an angry rant about missing Thin Mints, Wanke told authorities.

The chocolate-coated mint wafers are one of the most popular of the Girl Scout varieties, and are only available once a year.

The two argued about the cookies, then Wanke claims Howard – who according to the police report weighs 400 pounds – jumped on her and hit her in the face. They fought until Wanke's husband pulled them apart.

Howard then allegedly chased after Wanke with a pair of scissors, police were told. Howard ditched the cutting implements, however, and instead picked up a board and whacked Wanke.

The fight moved into the kitchen, where Howard allegedly hurled her heft at Wanke again. As they fought, Howard bit Wanke's breast and struck her several times.

Wanke's husband once against separated the pair, and kept Howard restrained until cops arrived, police said.

Howard was charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.

[NOTE!! What about the theft of the thin mints?? Get a lawyer Wanke!]

Read more: Hersha Howard busted for beating up roommate Jasmin Wanke over Thin Mints Girl Scout cookies

Last edited:
Girl Scouts?

Every year this shadowy, sexist paramilitary group makes Americans cookie offerings we cannot refuse.

What ARE they doing the rest of the year?

Nobody knows!

I once knew a woman who somehow managed to refuse their offer.

She woke up the next day with a decapitated unicorn's head in her bed.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's shocking revelations --

Camp Fire Girls

A harmless social organization helping young girls turn into young women?
or...
A covert subterfuge of the Illuminati?​

i dont even see girl scouts....we have none....zip nada.....unless we go to the big town...we use to have a lady at work who had two of the demons....so we got cookies fresh off the boat...

damn you people...i was fine but suddenly i feel the need for thin mints..and them coconut ones....yea yea...and a sandie.....maybe a box or two of thin mints....put one in the freezer...who are we kidding.....

<----must go find girl scouts

you know they only make 50 cents or so a box....hell i donate a couple of bucks just to show them that getting 100% of the donation is better than all the stuff they do for 50 cents.

o my now i will be accused of liberalizing the demons....but arent all liberals demons and all demons liberals......

We got an evil Gd. So we got thin Mints, Dosi dos, and tag a longs. Thin Mints must go in freezer.

Girl Scouts?

Every year this shadowy, sexist paramilitary group makes Americans cookie offerings we cannot refuse.

What ARE they doing the rest of the year?

Nobody knows!

I once knew a woman who somehow managed to refuse their offer.

She woke up the next day with a decapitated unicorn's head in her bed.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's shocking revelations --

Camp Fire Girls

A harmless social organization helping young girls turn into young women?
or...
A covert subterfuge of the Illuminati?​

:lol: ah hahahahahaha!

girl-scout-cookies.jpg

Forget the Thin Mints. Give me a box or two or seven of delicious Samoas! Mmmmmm ... cookie ... caramel ... coconut.

Wait ... aren't they called Caramel Delights now? I think so.

It's really awful when parents bring the cookies to work and push them for their daughters.

i dont even see girl scouts....we have none....zip nada.....unless we go to the big town...we use to have a lady at work who had two of the demons....so we got cookies fresh off the boat...

damn you people...i was fine but suddenly i feel the need for thin mints..and them coconut ones....yea yea...and a sandie.....maybe a box or two of thin mints....put one in the freezer...who are we kidding.....

<----must go find girl scouts

you know they only make 50 cents or so a box....hell i donate a couple of bucks just to show them that getting 100% of the donation is better than all the stuff they do for 50 cents.

o my now i will be accused of liberalizing the demons....but arent all liberals demons and all demons liberals......

The Coconut ones are called "Samoas" just in case you really need to find some.

*helpfully*

boe

P.S. I'm feeling very deprived that Mr. Boe did not buy any Tagalongs.

Forum List

Back