Gingrich Won South Carolina For 2 Reasons

Oh, I thought this thread might have been serious.

But it's just another race baiting POS, from one of our leading POS race baiters.

Never mind.

unsubscribe

You mean making staement like black people shoulkd be angry be more worrie about jobs than food stamps isn't pandering to racists? even though we know more whites are on food stamps then blacks.

hotbed for the kkk? really?

Yes. I believe so.

Well, I live in SC and you are showing your ignorance. The hooded vermin are not quite extinct here, but they are an endangered species, and getting fewer by the day; I don't expect many to be sorry when all of them have gone.The pitiful, disgusting few who are left, couldn't get two dozen demented souls to a rally on their best days.

Yes. I believe so.

Put your ignorant belief in one hand, and shit in the other.. and see which one fills up first

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZDP6qM5Nu4&feature=related]Nazi Rally - Columbia, South Carolina 4/21/2007 - YouTube[/ame]

Yep.. been Nazi or KKK rallies in uber-liberal MD too...

Your point is still not proven and total bullshit... like most of your assertions

nazi's in 2007 ....i thought you were speaking of the klan

what is that law....godwin's law?

klan, Nazis and skinheadrs are the same.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0WhhVYfViY]Grand Dragon of the National Knights of the Ku Klux Klan South Carolina 04/03/10 - YouTube[/ame]

you cant really learn stuff off youtube....you know that right?

hotbed for the kkk? really?

Yes. I believe so.

Well, I live in SC and you are showing your ignorance. The hooded vermin are not quite extinct here, but they are an endangered species, and getting fewer by the day; I don't expect many to be sorry when all of them have gone.The pitiful, disgusting few who are left, couldn't get two dozen demented souls to a rally on their best days.

They are alive and well in the south,more underground but still there.

nazi's in 2007 ....i thought you were speaking of the klan

what is that law....godwin's law?

klan, Nazis and skinheadrs are the same.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0WhhVYfViY]Grand Dragon of the National Knights of the Ku Klux Klan South Carolina 04/03/10 - YouTube[/ame]

No, but idiots, assholes and Truthseeker420's are all the same.

Yes. I believe so.

Racism is alive and well everywhere.. regardless of the majority party of the state..

Now please back up your assertion, or shut the fuck up

Yes. I believe so.

How do you know? Are you one of them?

How do you know? Are you one of them?

I live in the south.

Forum List

Back