Gingrich getting Cained

Discussion in 'Politics' started by GHook93, Jan 19, 2012.

1. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,932
    Bringing up sex scandals to divert attention aways from policy and ideology knocked out the best GOP candidate out (Herman Cain), now it's being used against Gingrich. It's being placed center-stage right before the make or break SC primary!

Gingrich Reportedly Sought 'open Marriage,' Ex-wife Claims | Fox News

Saying he wanted an open marriage isn't going to sit well with main SC votes! Gingrich needs a 1st place. If he gets knocked down to 3rd or glup 4th (which is now last), he will be in trouble. My Prediction this impacts him to the benefit of Santorum.

Prediction:
    (1) Romney
    (2) Santorum
    (3) Gingrich
    (4) Paul

2. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,228
    Although I agree with the premise of your post, I disagree Cain was "the best" GOP candidate.

And I don't believe this is going to have any impact at all. I think it may even have the reverse of what the libtards are hoping for. People have had a stomach full of parading these dumbass women full of shit through the lime light. They're stories are decades old and no one gives a fuck.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2012
  3. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    hey pretzelized brain man.

It matters to the religious right.

Or at least they claim it matters to them in the past.

4. uptownlivin90

uptownlivin90 Rebelious Youngin

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +384
    I agree Gingrich is being attacked. I have mixed feelings about it.

To the original poster:

First, because honestly (my primary isn't until March) but I'm not sure if Gingrich was still in the race I could EVER bring myself to vote for Newt. There's so many things wrong with this guys personal life, and during the campaign he's had a pretty snide, nasty, and presumptuous attitude. I've actually been hoping Romney wins South Carolina and Newt drops out.

Second I disagree with two statements of yours the first one is that South Carolina is the "make or break", if it is it shouldn't be and it only is because the media and Gingrich made it so because of these fairy tale statistics regarding past races. Second I disagree with your prediction I feel a Santorum win in South Carolina. LOL!

5. g5000

g5000 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,621
    Gingrich was impeaching a President for lying to Congress about an affair at the exact same time he himself was lying to Congress and having an affair.

So of course the sex stuff matters. He felt it mattered enough to impeach the President. We wouldn't want to be hypocritical and just ignore his own pecadillos, now would we!

But there is another way to completely sink Gingrich and I am amazed no reporter or debate moderator has thought of it yet.

Gingrich has been attacking Romney for paying 15 percent capital gains taxes. Over and over and over, Newt has been using class warfare against Romney. All the conversations everyone is having today about Bain Capital and Romney's taxes have all originated from Gingrich.

So, all a moderator at tonight's debate in South Carolina has to do is ask, "Speaker Gingrich, if you are elected President, will you promise to raise capital gains taxes?"

In his head, Newt will hear Grover Norquist filling an oversized bathtub big enough to drown his fat ass in. And you will see a man choking and backpedaling like nobody's business.

6. imbalance

imbalance Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +163
    Newt Gingrich is a real life Eric Cartman. You reap what you sow; Newt deserves everything he gets.

7. g5000

g5000 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,621
    Indeed. He is the living emodiment of the "do as I say, not as I do" fat leeching bastard mentality.

8. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,932
    I like Newt and would be happy to vote for him if he was the candidate. His ideas and understanding are very attractive.

SC is make or break for Newt. His money is running out and he didn't do well in the first two states. I hate the primary systems. Too much emphasis on the first few states. IW & NH has WAY TOO MUCH importance and say in our next President. I say make it regional. We have 4 time zones (toss HI and AK in one of the categories) and there are 4 weeks in a month. Start with one time zone each Satur and work west or east. For example in 2012 start Eastern and finish with Pacific. In 2014 reverse it, start Pacific and end Eastern.

9. ClosedCaption

ClosedCaption Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,303
    The liberal media made you think that :cool:

10. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,884
    Riiiiiiiiiight, Newt, like Cain, isn't responsible for his own bad actions. It's all the media's fault!