Gingrich getting Cained

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Bringing up sex scandals to divert attention aways from policy and ideology knocked out the best GOP candidate out (Herman Cain), now it's being used against Gingrich. It's being placed center-stage right before the make or break SC primary!

Gingrich Reportedly Sought 'open Marriage,' Ex-wife Claims | Fox News

Saying he wanted an open marriage isn't going to sit well with main SC votes! Gingrich needs a 1st place. If he gets knocked down to 3rd or glup 4th (which is now last), he will be in trouble. My Prediction this impacts him to the benefit of Santorum.

Prediction:
(1) Romney
(2) Santorum
(3) Gingrich
(4) Paul

Although I agree with the premise of your post, I disagree Cain was "the best" GOP candidate.

And I don't believe this is going to have any impact at all. I think it may even have the reverse of what the libtards are hoping for. People have had a stomach full of parading these dumbass women full of shit through the lime light. They're stories are decades old and no one gives a fuck.

Last edited:
hey pretzelized brain man.

It matters to the religious right.

Or at least they claim it matters to them in the past.

I agree Gingrich is being attacked. I have mixed feelings about it.

To the original poster:

First, because honestly (my primary isn't until March) but I'm not sure if Gingrich was still in the race I could EVER bring myself to vote for Newt. There's so many things wrong with this guys personal life, and during the campaign he's had a pretty snide, nasty, and presumptuous attitude. I've actually been hoping Romney wins South Carolina and Newt drops out.

Second I disagree with two statements of yours the first one is that South Carolina is the "make or break", if it is it shouldn't be and it only is because the media and Gingrich made it so because of these fairy tale statistics regarding past races. Second I disagree with your prediction I feel a Santorum win in South Carolina. LOL!

Gingrich was impeaching a President for lying to Congress about an affair at the exact same time he himself was lying to Congress and having an affair.

So of course the sex stuff matters. He felt it mattered enough to impeach the President. We wouldn't want to be hypocritical and just ignore his own pecadillos, now would we!

But there is another way to completely sink Gingrich and I am amazed no reporter or debate moderator has thought of it yet.

Gingrich has been attacking Romney for paying 15 percent capital gains taxes. Over and over and over, Newt has been using class warfare against Romney. All the conversations everyone is having today about Bain Capital and Romney's taxes have all originated from Gingrich.

So, all a moderator at tonight's debate in South Carolina has to do is ask, "Speaker Gingrich, if you are elected President, will you promise to raise capital gains taxes?"

In his head, Newt will hear Grover Norquist filling an oversized bathtub big enough to drown his fat ass in. And you will see a man choking and backpedaling like nobody's business.

Newt Gingrich is a real life Eric Cartman. You reap what you sow; Newt deserves everything he gets.

Newt Gingrich is a real life Eric Cartman. You reap what you sow; Newt deserves everything he gets.

Indeed. He is the living emodiment of the "do as I say, not as I do" fat leeching bastard mentality.

To the original poster:

First, because honestly (my primary isn't until March) but I'm not sure if Gingrich was still in the race I could EVER bring myself to vote for Newt. There's so many things wrong with this guys personal life, and during the campaign he's had a pretty snide, nasty, and presumptuous attitude. I've actually been hoping Romney wins South Carolina and Newt drops out.

Second I disagree with two statements of yours the first one is that South Carolina is the "make or break", if it is it shouldn't be and it only is because the media and Gingrich made it so because of these fairy tale statistics regarding past races. Second I disagree with your prediction I feel a Santorum win in South Carolina. LOL!

I like Newt and would be happy to vote for him if he was the candidate. His ideas and understanding are very attractive.

SC is make or break for Newt. His money is running out and he didn't do well in the first two states. I hate the primary systems. Too much emphasis on the first few states. IW & NH has WAY TOO MUCH importance and say in our next President. I say make it regional. We have 4 time zones (toss HI and AK in one of the categories) and there are 4 weeks in a month. Start with one time zone each Satur and work west or east. For example in 2012 start Eastern and finish with Pacific. In 2014 reverse it, start Pacific and end Eastern.

To the original poster:

The liberal media made you think that :cool:

Gingrich was impeaching a President for lying to Congress about an affair at the exact same time he himself was lying to Congress and having an affair.
So of course the sex stuff matters. He felt it mattered enough to impeach the President. We wouldn't want to be hypocritical and just ignore his own pecadillos, now would we!

But there is another way to completely sink Gingrich and I am amazed no reporter or debate moderator has thought of it yet.

Gingrich has been attacking Romney for paying 15 percent capital gains taxes. Over and over and over, Newt has been using class warfare against Romney. All the conversations everyone is having today about Bain Capital and Romney's taxes have all originated from Gingrich.

So, all a moderator at tonight's debate in South Carolina has to do is ask, "Speaker Gingrich, if you are elected President, will you promise to raise capital gains taxes?"

In his head, Newt will hear Grover Norquist filling an oversized bathtub big enough to drown his fat ass in. And you will see a man choking and backpedaling like nobody's business.

What was the context of Gingrich lying to congress. Interesting you left that out. Its the liberal medias fault! :cool:

To the original poster:

The liberal media made you think that :cool:

Riiiiiiiiiight, Newt, like Cain, isn't responsible for his own bad actions. It's all the media's fault!

Really. In the late 90's all we heard about was Clinton's BJ and how a man with his morals wasn't fit to be POTUS. Now that the shoe is on the other foot they could not care less.

Can you say hypocrisy? :cuckoo:

“It doesn’t matter what I do. People need to hear what I have to say. There’s no one else who can say what I can say. It doesn’t matter what I live.”

~Newt Gingrich, saying we should do as he says, regardless of what he actually does

Although I agree with the premise of your post, I disagree Cain was "the best" GOP candidate.

And I don't believe this is going to have any impact at all. I think it may even have the reverse of what the libtards are hoping for. People have had a stomach full of parading these dumbass women full of shit through the lime light. They're stories are decades old and no one gives a fuck.

First of all the best the so-called "libtards" could hope for is Newt as the GOP winner.

Having said that leave the "libtards" out of it. What you are seeing here are the GOPers eating their own. Liberals don't have to do a fucking thing other than sit back and laugh at your dumb asses. :lol:

Forum List

Back