Giant planet experiences non human related changes

Republicans and science

A contradiction in terms

What an incredibly stupid OP. Do you really think you can create a 40%+ increase in CO2 and a 250%+ increase in CH4 without changing the temperature of the atmosphere? The science behind the GHGs was settled with Tyndall's experiments of absorption of IR by atmospheric gases in 1858. I realize that this is a rather recent innovation for most "I am not a scientist" Republicans, but, in a few decades, they will be up to speed.

Oh yeah, I have nothing. Neither do all the Scientific Societies, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities on this planet. After all, they all say that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger.

Why, we all just are so sure that little ol' you are just so much smarter than all of those people. Yessirreeeeeee Bob!

Oh yeah, I have nothing. Neither do all the Scientific Societies, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities on this planet. After all, they all say that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger.

Why, we all just are so sure that little ol' you are just so much smarter than all of those people. Yessirreeeeeee Bob!
An avatar is something you ain't got. Now ain't it? :dunno:

Jupiter s Great Red Spot Has Really Shrunk

Poor Jupiter !

( some think our sun may be the culprit )
Somehow, Bush has to be the culprit.

And we thought that Bush's influence not only affected the USA but the world as well and is now reaching out to the other planets in our solar system also.
How will the other life forces in the galaxy respond if the Bush syndrome moves toward their planets....

I think we could possibly be on the brink of inter galactic warfare.

What will the Libs do now to avert this disaster?

What an incredibly stupid OP. Do you really think you can create a 40%+ increase in CO2 and a 250%+ increase in CH4 without changing the temperature of the atmosphere? The science behind the GHGs was settled with Tyndall's experiments of absorption of IR by atmospheric gases in 1858. I realize that this is a rather recent innovation for most "I am not a scientist" Republicans, but, in a few decades, they will be up to speed.

Al Gore: Manbearpig is in there and we all have to kill him while we all have the chance, I'm cereal!
Policeman #1: Mr. Gore, please, we need you to calm down. Now, what exactly do you suggest we do?
Al Gore: I told you, we need to fill the cave with hot, molten lead, 'cause it's the only way to make sure Manbearpig never comes out. And I'm saying it and I'm totally cereal but everyone just keeps digging!
Policeman #1: Well, see, the problem is, if we fill the cave with hot, molten lead, it will kill those boys too.
Al Gore: They're already dead, didn't you listen to me? They got attacked by Manbearpig and Manbearpig leaves no one alive, I'm super cereal! And nobody'll listen to me. I'm cereal!
[starts blubbering]
Firefighter: Do you want me to get the ex-vice president out of here?
Policeman #2: No, I feel kinda bad for him. I don't think he has any friends.

The one lab experiment performed by Koch failed your stupid theory. Besides people getting paid to shriek, "MANMADE GLOBAL WARMING!!!!" do you have any real evidence, any other lab work that Koch's experiment, that failed your theory? Is that a No?

manbearpig-is-real-manbearpig-demot.jpg

So humans are affecting the temp on Jupiter? Wow, we really are something else!

Check it out. All the deniers here are claiming humans affect the climate on Jupiter.

No, nobody knows why. Looks like more of their magical climastrology. A cult thing, that is. The denier cult has decreed humans control Jupiter, so all the deniers are going along automatically.

I'm not sure which is more idiotic. The folks who think humans can't affect the environment. Or the ones who think they can stop the next ice age by holding in farts.

Forum List

Back