Giant Garage Spider!

I've watched this guy before...there's another one where he like posts a watch on the garage after seeing a huge spider, then transports it to some remote destination, and after letting it loose spots ANOTHER immense spider in the place where he releases it.

1254352700210.gif

that is just wrong!:eek:

I have to close my eyes as I push the page down on this thread and it is my own fault. :lol:

what a bunch of pussies...leave the damn spider alone..what is wrong with you people? dont wack it..dont torch it...just leave it be.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
All spiders are poisonous.

normally outdoor spiders are not...only ones are the indoor ones...brown recluse and the black widow...neither of which are fatal to a healthy adult.

The most poisonous spiders in North America

sorry to interrupt the scream fest with facts...sorry

Define "healthy adult", because I got bit by a brown recluse, and was completely out of commission for a solid week, and still sick for like a month. By out of commission, I mean incoherent. Could barely lift my head, couldn't speak, couldn't think, couldn't move off the damned couch, couldn't even keep my eyes opened, was white as a ghost, with a black leg, and that's only what *I* remember. Others told me they thought I was actually dyng..

If that's what it did to me, I'd hate to see what it did to someone with a cold who was "
less than healthy". :evil:

and look you lived!

i didnt say it was not a nasty ass bit...the brown ...the rotting skin etc...i wouldnt wish it on anyone...but hey there you are!

so again...i am right!!!! say with with me...

so bitter against the spider there dis....i have never been bitten..my son has...he hates spiders..his was just a big ole wolf spider

so bitter against the spider there dis....i have never been bitten..my son has...he hates spiders..his was just a big ole wolf spider

Bitter? You want bitter? Every spider I run across gets fucking clubbed to death except or daddy long legs, and those black and yellow urry garden spiders cuz I know they're harmless... I ain't going through THAT again,

All spiders are poisonous.

normally outdoor spiders are not...only ones are the indoor ones...brown recluse and the black widow...neither of which are fatal to a healthy adult.

The most poisonous spiders in North America

sorry to interrupt the scream fest with facts...sorry

Strolling, they all have venom. There are spiders that are MORE venomous, but they all are poisonous. That's how they make a living. It's just a matter of whether or not their fangs are big enough to pierce skin, and what sort of toxin they have.

Brown recluses are very, very nasty and can result in life-long medical issues.

Likewise black widows. Most people live through it, but depending on the amount of toxin, they often suffer life-long neurological damage.

Bitter? You want bitter? Every spider I run across gets fucking clubbed to death except or daddy long legs, and those black and yellow urry garden spiders cuz I know they're harmless... I ain't going through THAT again,

Daddy Long Legs are harmless, to us. They can't even pierce our first layer of skin, thankfully. They are however the most poisonous spiders on the plant.

Wood Spiders

They travel in pairs...so if you ever see one, know that the other is just around the corner!!!!

I have had 2 of them inside a condo that i lived in Miami....

I was so traumatized...i don't even remember how i finally got rid of them? I think I called maintenance and they did it for me...? :eek:

Forum List

Back