GHCN data is not what it once was!

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
A new paper by Dr. Ross mcKitrick of the University of Guelph shows how there are now fewer weather stations being used than at any time since 1915. And unlike what the alarmists would have you believe those weather stations are STILL the primary source of temperature data being used. Not satelites (which BTW confirm the planet is not warming). But I'll let you read the whole report and make up your own minds!

http://rossmckitrick.weebly.com/uploads/4/8/0/8/4808045/surfacetempreview.pdf

wow!!!

I had not read any of the leaked emails before. the one on page 42 of the pdf is really astounding. especially given the context of the paper. hard to believe Mann and Jones were found 'unguilty' of skulduggery. oh wait, they were the jury.

wow!!!

I had not read any of the leaked emails before. the one on page 42 of the pdf is really astounding. especially given the context of the paper. hard to believe Mann and Jones were found 'unguilty' of skulduggery. oh wait, they were the jury.

Hello Ian,

Yes that is the reason we keep harping about raw data. There is very little and what there is is constantly being massaged or worse. This is why the climatologists have lost their credibility.

Forum List

Back