GGPI

Opie

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2021
Indiana
I bought some GGPI stock with the news on the merge with Polestar. Has this thing lost It gas? I’m still in the gains just looking if anyone else has an opinion

Sell on the rumor, that's usually the best time.
Sell on the rumor, buy on the fact.
Personally, I don't get into this type of trading. I like to buy and hold solid blue chip stocks.
Ones that give a fair dividend for when the market drops, you still have the dividend coming in.

I bought some GGPI stock with the news on the merge with Polestar. Has this thing lost It gas? I’m still in the gains just looking if anyone else has an opinion

Not a fan of SPACS. That they are designed to be a work around for an IPO makes me think the acquired company is overpaid for. I am also not very bullish on any particular EV. Just because the industry is growing doesn't mean that any particular company will.

SACH, CPG, RES, and ORAN are stocks I am going to buy a few shares of as a placemarker and think about awhile, for whatever it is worth, before going in too deep. I am a little more fond of SACH than the others because it gives decent dividends.

Forum List

Back