Get ready for a sharp rise of school shootings in Texas

Colorado has had campus carry for 12 years.....and no problems......
Ironic as usual. Texas won't fund the schools, but you can take a gun there.

Please link where Texas won't fund their schools...then we can find the actual truth and the reality of the situation and show you are wrong......

And 12 states already allow carry on campus and Colorado has had it for 12 years......

Please link where Texas won't fund their schools...then we can find the actual truth and the reality of the situation and show you are wrong......

And 12 states already allow carry on campus and Colorado has had it for 12 years......
Judge says Texas school funding still unconstitutional - CBS News

Not Simply Unjust Also Unconstitutional David Hinojosa

AG to Appeal School Finance Ruling to Supreme Court The Texas Tribune

MALDEF Lawsuit Texas School Funding System Unlawfully Shortchanges Many Districts and Students Including Low Income and English Language Learner Children

Thanks moron.....you make my case...

AUSTIN, Texas - A judge declared Texas' school finance system unconstitutional again Thursday, finding that even though the Legislature pumped an extra $3 billion-plus into classrooms last summer the state still fails to provide adequate funding or distribute it fairly among school districts in wealthy and poor areas.

What did it say.....

finding that even though the Legislature pumped an extra $3 billion-plus into classrooms last summer

Only a moron lefty would say an extra 3 billion dollars...meaning they already paid for their schools...and put in 3 billion more......is not funding schools...

How do you morons manage to hold jobs and drive cars....?

MALDEF Lawsuit Texas School Funding System Unlawfully Shortchanges Many Districts and Students Including Low Income and English Language Learner Children

AUSTIN, Texas - A judge declared Texas' school finance system unconstitutional again Thursday, finding that even though the Legislature pumped an extra $3 billion-plus into classrooms last summer the state still fails to provide adequate funding or distribute it fairly among school districts in wealthy and poor areas.

What did it say.....

finding that even though the Legislature pumped an extra $3 billion-plus into classrooms last summer

Only a moron lefty would say an extra 3 billion dollars...meaning they already paid for their schools...and put in 3 billion more......is not funding schools...

Yeah, it's more money into a still underfunded and unconstitutional system you dumbass.

What did it say.....

Yeah, it's more money into a still underfunded and unconstitutional system you dumbass.

You say Texas doesn't fund it's schools, and link to this....

And then call me the dumb ass......

Look...I get it...you graduated from a government school controlled by the education wing of the democrat party...you can't help being ignorant when it comes to truth and reality.....democrat controlled schools don't want you to have any idea what those things are.....but please....educate yourself....break away from the former slave owning party....be a free person.......

What did it say.....

You said they don't fund their schools. The articles you linked say they do. You are a liar, and too proud to admit your absolute failure at truth.

What did it say.....

The story here refers to college campuses, not K-12.

What did it say.....

Thanks.......great point....

What did it say.....

Look...I get it...you graduated from a government school controlled by the education wing of the democrat party...you can't help being ignorant when it comes to truth and reality.....democrat controlled schools don't want you to have any idea what those things are.....but please....educate yourself....break away from the former slave owning party....be a free person.......
That's correct, it doesn't fund them as they should be. Learn to think like a grownup. If I tell you the bill is $100 and you hand me $50, and then I say the bill is still $100 so you hand me $5 more than doesn't mean you paid the bill you fucking moron.

It's ironic, because every single time they pass a law allowing people to defend themselves, they claim "get ready for millions of dead!", and then it passes... the law is implemented... people defend themselves... and fewer people get shot.

Shocking.

How many times do you chicken littles lose, before you quit screaming about the end of the world?
I prefer no guns but you mostly shoot each other so have at it.

I would prefer no guns too. But since your system doesn't work, and criminals are armed whether I am or not, then I'm going to be armed.

I realize you leftist live in a fantasy world, where if you are helpless and defenseless, then criminals will just hold hands and sing songs.

But I have a friend who was raped in her own home, and she was unable to do anything. Completely helpless. Why? Because she bought the leftist crap you spew. She's not helpless anymore. She has hired full time security Smith, and his friend Wesson.

She's dumped the leftardian crap you spew. Sad that she had to be harmed to learn the leftist fantasy world isn't true.
1. I own guns.
2. Who was she raped by?

She would not tell me because I told her I planned to go beat him within an inch of life. She still won't tell me to this day.

What did it say.....

That's next, but post-K-12 schools are also schools eh, and also funded, often enough, by the state.

It's ironic, because every single time they pass a law allowing people to defend themselves, they claim "get ready for millions of dead!", and then it passes... the law is implemented... people defend themselves... and fewer people get shot.

Shocking.

How many times do you chicken littles lose, before you quit screaming about the end of the world?

I would prefer no guns too. But since your system doesn't work, and criminals are armed whether I am or not, then I'm going to be armed.

I realize you leftist live in a fantasy world, where if you are helpless and defenseless, then criminals will just hold hands and sing songs.

But I have a friend who was raped in her own home, and she was unable to do anything. Completely helpless. Why? Because she bought the leftist crap you spew. She's not helpless anymore. She has hired full time security Smith, and his friend Wesson.

She's dumped the leftardian crap you spew. Sad that she had to be harmed to learn the leftist fantasy world isn't true.
1. I own guns.
2. Who was she raped by?

She would not tell me because I told her I planned to go beat him within an inch of life. She still won't tell me to this day.
Which means she knew him, like most women who are raped, and wouldn't have shot him then, or now, so the gun helped her not a fucking damn, as expected.

What did it say.....

That's correct, it doesn't fund them as they should be. Learn to think like a grownup. If I tell you the bill is $100 and you hand me $50, and then I say the bill is still $100 so you hand me $5 more than doesn't mean you paid the bill you fucking moron.

Every school system in the entire country demands more money. By your logic, they could demand $18 Trillion dollars, and if we only gave them a billion, you'd be screaming we didn't fund schools.

We spend more on education than any country in the world, and are students come out barely able to read.

Again, we've tried it your way, and your way is a total and complete failure. Private schools spend half as much per student, and end up with way better results.

Shocking.

1. I own guns.
2. Who was she raped by?

Which means she knew him, like most women who are raped, and wouldn't have shot him then, or now, so the gun helped her not a fucking damn, as expected.

You are a complete and total idiot. You deserve to be shot yourself. She absolutely would have shot him. In fact, I know two women that would have shot their attackers if they had not being brainwashed by your leftardian stupidity.

Shocking.

1. I own guns.
2. Who was she raped by?

You know actual research has been done on this topic of guns stopping rape and shows you are a moron on this topic as well......

What did it say.....

You understand that "they dont fund their schools" and "they dont fund their schools as they should" are two completely different things, right?
Maybe when you get done with 6th grade again this time you'll understand the difference.

1. I own guns.
2. Who was she raped by?

You are a complete and total idiot. You deserve to be shot yourself. She absolutely would have shot him. In fact, I know two women that would have shot their attackers if they had not being brainwashed by your leftardian stupidity.
Whatever happened to Personal Responsibility eh? Your friend let her rapist in correct? Is the rape on him, you bet your ass it is but would the gun have stopped him, not a chance in hell. Guns don't stop rape, if they did, with all the guns we have, there would no rapes.

Don't blame me for your friends nor being armed. They are well within their rights to own guns, and what do you know, the rapist gets a free gun as well because women get raped by men they know and let into their lives, The gun isn't going to change that, not a chance.

What did it say.....

You understand that "they dont fund their schools" and "they dont fund their schools as they should" are two completely different things, right?
Maybe when you get done with 6th grade again this time you'll understand the difference.

Maybe when you get done with 6th grade again this time you'll understand the difference

Sadly, he would just be going back to a democrat controlled school so the result would be the same........

1. I own guns.
2. Who was she raped by?

You know actual research has been done on this topic of guns stopping rape and shows you are a moron on this topic as well......
How many rapes? How many guns? It's a myth. You think strangers follow women down the street to rape them, with so much time that the women have a chance to pull a gun, which isn't how women get raped. They get raped, unfortunately, by men they know and trust. Look it up.

Forum List

Back