Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Sweet Loretta thought she was a woman
But she was another man
All the girls around her say she's got it coming
But she gets it while she can
Get back, get back
Get back… -Beatles-

Barry's idiot AG has finally put a voice to this administration's dipshit hippie strategy to win the war on terror:

Lynch-lies.jpg

Attorney General Loretta Lynch is getting a tongue-lashing from Republicans for her claim that “love” the best tool to fight terrorism.

“Our most effective response to terror and hatred is compassion, unity and love,” Lynch said after meeting with officials in Orlando, Fla., on Tuesday — a week after a gunman at a gay nightclub killed 49 in the deadliest mass shooting in modern American history.

Lynch should “resign immediately,” Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-S.C.) claimed.

Her resignation would be a good first step in straightening out Obungles' "Just Us" Department....

I'm not defending anyone, the entire thread was stupid and childish, that's what I was responding to.

Let's see you do better then.....you leftists are always quick to criticize but offer nothing in return.

I don't get your "leftist" label. Do you ever actually base that shit on anything? By the way, this glorious thread was all criticizism, nothing in return. americans know there are a minority amongst us who will never get over the fact that Obama got elected twice. We can't help you, we just had to move on.

I don't get your "leftist" label. Do you ever actually base that shit on anything? By the way, this glorious thread was all criticizism, nothing in return. americans know there are a minority amongst us who will never get over the fact that Obama got elected twice. We can't help you, we just had to move on.

You're denying you're a leftist? :lol: I notice you don't capitalize "americans"...is that your self-hatred masquerading as disgust for the nation that allows you to openly hate it? Try that shit in Venezuela, asshole. And you indeed "can't help us" when you can't help yourself.

There he goes speaking Hillary speak...

Forum List

Back