Get all uniforms out of site of Obama

Angel Heart

Conservative Hippie
Jul 6, 2007
Portland, Oregon
Michigan Tactical Officers Association - Officer Jason Kern's Email about Obama

09/29/2008

As the President of the Michigan Tactical Officers Association, I send you my sincerest apology for any misunderstandings of Officer Jason Kern's email may have caused. Officer Kern's comments are in no way a representation of the Michigan Tactical Officers Association. The MTOA is a non-profit organization that provides training and resources to the tactical community in Michigan. We do NOT get involved in politics.

I was not in attendance at the event in question and can not speak about what transpired there. The MTOA does not get involved in politics; we had absolutely no representation at that event, or any other political rally. Officer Kern was on-scene at the event representing the police agency he is employed with; he was NOT representing the MTOA.

The email in question was NOT an official MTOA correspondence.

Timothy Liess
President
Michigan Tactical Officers Association

dang it put the wrong one up first...

St. Louis Area Police Officer Board: Obama and the police

So members of the Calhoun County Sheriff's Department, Michigan State Police, (me included) and other local agencies inside Calhoun County are working with Secret Service in the security of Mr. Obama. Mr. Obama's bus arrives in Battle Creek and pulls into the stadium area. Before Mr. Obama exits the bus, he has the Secret Service get off and tell all Law Enforcement personnel in uniform that they now have to stand behind the bus so Mr. Obama is not seen with anyone in a Law Enforcement uniform before he gets off or while in the public view. So, everyone from Michigan State Police, Sheriff's Deptments and other agencies look at each other for a brief second, go and stand behind the bus out of sight so Mr. Obama does not have to see, or been seen with, what to him is 'undesirables' since he refuses to been seen or even acknowledge Military or Law Enforcement personnel in uniform. And he wants to be our commander-in-chief!

Forum List

Back