GERMANY: Muslim invaders are pooping and ejaculating in the pool

Already answered, pay attention. I even posted a link that shows most of the Persian alphabet was converted into Arabic. It doesn't get worse than that...not only did Arabs rape their people and culture, they did the same to their language. This is what Islam does though, even today. No surprises.

Yuh huh.
Diga me Tonto ---- where the fuck did we get these:

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 0

-- Did I sleep through some Islamist invasion then?

Btw --- guess what language "zero" comes from.

Alphabets as spoils of war --- yer way outta yer league here pal.

I digga you this dufus, the concept of zero originated from India. The Arabs killed over a 100 million before they conquered the Indian subcontinent. Of course the Arabs took credit for not only that but all their acheivements. That's what they did the Persians, they became Arab / Muslim achievements, they became Arab after they conquered them.

The History Of Zero

The Sumerians were the first to develop a counting system to keep an account of their stock of goods - cattle, horses, and donkeys, for example. The Sumerian system was positional; that is, the placement of a particular symbol relative to others denoted its value. The Sumerian system was handed down to the Akkadians around 2500 BC and then to the Babylonians in 2000 BC. It was the Babylonians who first conceived of a mark to signify that a number was absent from a column; just as 0 in 1025 signifies that there are no hundreds in that number. Although zero's Babylonian ancestor was a good start, it would still be centuries before the symbol as we know it appeared.

The renowned mathematicians among the Ancient Greeks, who learned the fundamentals of their math from the Egyptians, did not have a name for zero, nor did their system feature a placeholder as did the Babylonian. They may have pondered it, but there is no conclusive evidence to say the symbol even existed in their language. It was the Indians who began to understand zero both as a symbol and as an idea.

Brahmagupta, around 650 AD, was the first to formalize arithmetic operations using zero. He used dots underneath numbers to indicate a zero. These dots were alternately referred to as 'sunya', which means empty, or 'kha', which means place. Brahmagupta wrote standard rules for reaching zero through addition and subtraction as well as the results of operations with zero. The only error in his rules was division by zero, which would have to wait for Isaac Newton and G.W. Leibniz to tackle.

But it would still be a few centuries before zero reached Europe. First, the great Arabian voyagers would bring the texts of Brahmagupta and his colleagues back from India along with spices and other exotic items. Zero reached Baghdad by 773 AD and would be developed in the Middle East by Arabian mathematicians who would base their numbers on the Indian system. In the ninth century, Mohammed ibn-Musa al-Khowarizmi was the first to work on equations that equaled zero, or algebra as it has come to be known. He also developed quick methods for multiplying and dividing numbers known as algorithms (a corruption of his name). Al-Khowarizmi called zero 'sifr', from which our cipher is derived. By 879 AD, zero was written almost as we now know it, an oval - but in this case smaller than the other numbers. And thanks to the conquest of Spain by the Moors, zero finally reached Europe; by the middle of the twelfth century, translations of Al-Khowarizmi's work had weaved their way to England.

The Italian mathematician, Fibonacci, built on Al-Khowarizmi's work with algorithms in his book Liber Abaci, or "Abacus book," in 1202. Until that time, the abacus had been the most prevalent tool to perform arithmetic operations. Fibonacci's developments quickly gained notice by Italian merchants and German bankers, especially the use of zero. Accountants knew their books were balanced when the positive and negative amounts of their assets and liabilities equaled zero. But governments were still suspicious of Arabic numerals because of the ease in which it was possible to change one symbol into another. Though outlawed, merchants continued to use zero in encrypted messages, thus the derivation of the word cipher, meaning code, from the Arabic sifr.

The next great mathematician to use zero was Rene Descartes, the founder of the Cartesian coordinate system. As anyone who has had to graph a triangle or a parabola knows, Descartes' origin is (0,0). Although zero was now becoming more common, the developers of calculus, Newton and Lebiniz, would make the final step in understanding zero.

Adding, subtracting, and multiplying by zero are relatively simple operations. But division by zero has confused even great minds. How many times does zero go into ten? Or, how many non-existent apples go into two apples? The answer is indeterminate, but working with this concept is the key to calculus. For example, when one drives to the store, the speed of the car is never constant - stoplights, traffic jams, and different speed limits all cause the car to speed up or slow down. But how would one find the speed of the car at one particular instant? This is where zero and calculus enter the picture.

That's a nice fat rant.

Unfortunately a waste of time, since what I posted about was the word zero --- not the concept.

Oopsie.

Ya ooopsie. The word zero is different than the concept of zero in mathematics.

Yup. Sure is. So maybe you should have read what I wrote instead of going fishing for a giant red herring.

Okay, you and Roudy, soon to get into situation needing a Referee. The question being how loud we're going to need the whistle being....needing to choose the best one:

whistle-comparison-chart (1).jpg

Hooee, those are some serious noisemakers :eek:

Thanks but we don' need no referee. We done won, you and I. And he knows it.

Already answered, pay attention. I even posted a link that shows most of the Persian alphabet was converted into Arabic. It doesn't get worse than that...not only did Arabs rape their people and culture, they did the same to their language. This is what Islam does though, even today. No surprises.

Yuh huh.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 0

I digga you this dufus, the concept of zero originated from India. The Arabs killed over a 100 million before they conquered the Indian subcontinent. Of course the Arabs took credit for not only that but all their acheivements. That's what they did the Persians, they became Arab / Muslim achievements, they became Arab after they conquered them.

The History Of Zero

The Sumerians were the first to develop a counting system to keep an account of their stock of goods - cattle, horses, and donkeys, for example. The Sumerian system was positional; that is, the placement of a particular symbol relative to others denoted its value. The Sumerian system was handed down to the Akkadians around 2500 BC and then to the Babylonians in 2000 BC. It was the Babylonians who first conceived of a mark to signify that a number was absent from a column; just as 0 in 1025 signifies that there are no hundreds in that number. Although zero's Babylonian ancestor was a good start, it would still be centuries before the symbol as we know it appeared.

The renowned mathematicians among the Ancient Greeks, who learned the fundamentals of their math from the Egyptians, did not have a name for zero, nor did their system feature a placeholder as did the Babylonian. They may have pondered it, but there is no conclusive evidence to say the symbol even existed in their language. It was the Indians who began to understand zero both as a symbol and as an idea.

Brahmagupta, around 650 AD, was the first to formalize arithmetic operations using zero. He used dots underneath numbers to indicate a zero. These dots were alternately referred to as 'sunya', which means empty, or 'kha', which means place. Brahmagupta wrote standard rules for reaching zero through addition and subtraction as well as the results of operations with zero. The only error in his rules was division by zero, which would have to wait for Isaac Newton and G.W. Leibniz to tackle.

But it would still be a few centuries before zero reached Europe. First, the great Arabian voyagers would bring the texts of Brahmagupta and his colleagues back from India along with spices and other exotic items. Zero reached Baghdad by 773 AD and would be developed in the Middle East by Arabian mathematicians who would base their numbers on the Indian system. In the ninth century, Mohammed ibn-Musa al-Khowarizmi was the first to work on equations that equaled zero, or algebra as it has come to be known. He also developed quick methods for multiplying and dividing numbers known as algorithms (a corruption of his name). Al-Khowarizmi called zero 'sifr', from which our cipher is derived. By 879 AD, zero was written almost as we now know it, an oval - but in this case smaller than the other numbers. And thanks to the conquest of Spain by the Moors, zero finally reached Europe; by the middle of the twelfth century, translations of Al-Khowarizmi's work had weaved their way to England.

The Italian mathematician, Fibonacci, built on Al-Khowarizmi's work with algorithms in his book Liber Abaci, or "Abacus book," in 1202. Until that time, the abacus had been the most prevalent tool to perform arithmetic operations. Fibonacci's developments quickly gained notice by Italian merchants and German bankers, especially the use of zero. Accountants knew their books were balanced when the positive and negative amounts of their assets and liabilities equaled zero. But governments were still suspicious of Arabic numerals because of the ease in which it was possible to change one symbol into another. Though outlawed, merchants continued to use zero in encrypted messages, thus the derivation of the word cipher, meaning code, from the Arabic sifr.

The next great mathematician to use zero was Rene Descartes, the founder of the Cartesian coordinate system. As anyone who has had to graph a triangle or a parabola knows, Descartes' origin is (0,0). Although zero was now becoming more common, the developers of calculus, Newton and Lebiniz, would make the final step in understanding zero.

Adding, subtracting, and multiplying by zero are relatively simple operations. But division by zero has confused even great minds. How many times does zero go into ten? Or, how many non-existent apples go into two apples? The answer is indeterminate, but working with this concept is the key to calculus. For example, when one drives to the store, the speed of the car is never constant - stoplights, traffic jams, and different speed limits all cause the car to speed up or slow down. But how would one find the speed of the car at one particular instant? This is where zero and calculus enter the picture.

That's a nice fat rant.

Unfortunately a waste of time, since what I posted about was the word zero --- not the concept.

Oopsie.

Yup. Sure is. So maybe you should have read what I wrote instead of going fishing for a giant red herring.

Okay, since you're a genius you should know that zero in mathematics started with a concept which was then proven. Just like everything else in mathematics. So the Arabs stole both the concept and the word from the Indians, whom they conquered and slaughtered in the tens of millions.

Yuh huh.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 0

The History Of Zero

That's a nice fat rant.

Oopsie.

Okay, you and Roudy, soon to get into situation needing a Referee. The question being how loud we're going to need the whistle being....needing to choose the best one:

View attachment 61226

First things first! Let's start with the outfits, which do you prefer:

83067b.jpg

2014-12-11-00154412788.jpg

Lol, puhleeeeze!
One way to prove that the concept of zero is correct is by examining the contents inside Pogo's skull. ZERO brains.
Yep, it is a modern medical miracle, like that Frenchman that had been living on only about 5% of his brain for decades.

Pogo the, no cerebro.

Lol, puhleeeeze!
One way to prove that the concept of zero is correct is by examining the contents inside Pogo's skull. ZERO brains.
Yep, it is a modern medical miracle, like that Frenchman that had been living on only about 5% of his brain for decades.

Pogo the, no cerebro.
I hear that Pogo donated his body to science and research, unfortunately the jar containing his "brain" will be empty, as in ZERO contents.

I hear that Pogo donated his body to science and research, unfortunately the jar containing his "brain" will be empty, as in ZERO contents.
Well that was the whole point, to capture the first known Black Hole.

Well that ws the whole point, to capture the first known Black Hole.
Pogo has two black holes, one sitting on top of his neck, and another that he sits on. They both perform the same biological function.

Pogo has two black holes, one sitting on top of his neck, and another that he sits on. They both perform the same biological function.
lol, another medical miracle; a man that can live with two bodily entrances and no permanent exits!

You two really feelin' the butthurt from taking me on, are ya?

Here, I got just the product for your sorry asses:

Thank me later. It's an act of compassion.

Tip: after use, take a nap on a sofa or mattress. Then have a nice cup of coffee..

:rofl:

Or, two permanent orifices that crap exists from continuously.
Yeah, that is the alternate dimensionality that operates like a 'White Hole', but Pogo cant admit to having anything white about himself so he just calls it 'liberal thought' and lets it go at that.

Here, I got just the product for your asses:

howthehellthespermthatwon_zpsmubjxyym.jpg

The History Of Zero

That's a nice fat rant.

Oopsie.

View attachment 61226

First things first! Let's start with the outfits, which do you prefer:

83067b.jpg

2014-12-11-00154412788.jpg

We have to say, this thread is eclectic....:wink:

Tip: after use, take a nap on a sofa or mattress. Then have a nice cup of coffee..

The ingredients of Pogo's gene pool are almost identical to those German pools that Muslim poop, piss, and ejaculate in.

tumblr_nu5pceUazC1s2wio8o1_500.gif

The ingredients of Pogo's gene pool are almost identical to those German pools that Muslim poop, piss, and ejaculate in.

Oh come on, darling there was no need for that comment....you need severe spanking for it.

Oh come on, darling there was no need for that comment....you need severe spanking for it.

Did you bring the handcuffs?

Did you bring the handcuffs?

TEE EMMM EYE!
TEE EMMM EYE!
TEE EMMM EYE!
TEE EMMM EYE!

Forum List

Back