Germany brings in nationwide ‘3G’ rules on public transport.

Are you blind? Many on this board are calling for compulsory vaccinations, and jail, or let's call it internment camps, for those who don't.

What a nonense. Meanwhile about 2/3-3/4 of all Germans are for everyone's duty to have to do a vaccination - specially also because this protects the people who are not able to be vaccinated and all others who have to wait now for operations because the intensive care units are blocked from unvaccinated people on reason of covid-19.

Australia is already locking people up, Austria already has mandatory vaccination, EU is calling for it for whole Europe.

What I don't understand is not only Australia. I don't understand the complete English speaking world in context what you call "citizenship". Very short example: You sent back into his 'homeland' Germany a 60 years old German who came once in the age of some month to the USA. Illegal migrant. That's not any problem for us - but he has now also not any right to visit the USA - and he knew in the first 60 years of his life nothing else than only the USA and spoke only English. But for your people who make such strange decisions seem to exist only a formalism and not a real human being.

Nazis themselves used the same terminology you just used... "which unvaccinated people cause for themselves", just replace word "unvaccinated" with "Jews" and you can remove your mask and show you Nazi face. Fuck off.

You argue here on your own like a typical structural Nazi who calls all other people Nazis when they don't share your opinion. It's totally clear that it is everyones duty to have to do a vaccination who likes to minimize the risks for the own person as well as the risks for all others. The quesion is has anyone the right to let die people because some others don't like to do a vaccination. Tolerance has limits.

Last edited:
The Brits are not far behind. No dalliances with strangers under the mistletoe, this Christmas. :p :cheers2:

But who will be in the future a citizen and who is a stranger in Great Britain when only the government gives and takes "the privilege" to be a citizen of GB? In the referendum which leaded to the Brexit Brits who had lived since more than 15 years not on the territory of GB had for example no right to vote - otherwise the result had been exactly 50:50 instead of 48:52. (By the way: But also this result (48:52) showed only "We don't know what's the best to do.")

Last edited:
Covid is out mutating the vaccines, the new strain is resistant to the vaccine.

Uğur Şahin from BionTech said it is not. But they still test this and they develope also an alternative. Same is doing moderna.

You will not only see Covid-19 next year but for the rest of your life.

The problem is the catastrophal bad ability to think in the logic of time of the very most people. What we have to do now is to win against this virus. And this we are only able to do worldwide all together. The way is clear - and although it is a way we all have to go it's for no one a way on a wide avenue but a stony way.

You could have given this vaccine to every person on the planet today and we will still see vaccine resistant strains.
Just like we see happens with the flu.

As I said: The very most people are damned bad in the logic of time. It is possible that one day the virus will be not more dangerous than a normal cold. But this is not a clear way. The virus on its own has no will and no legs. It is doing what we let it do. It likes not to survive and it's also unimportant for this virus whether all mankind survives or not. Form the younger virusses it's the third dangerous virus after the Spanish influenca (made in the USA) and Aids (made in Africa).

Last edited:

wusjsjjsmsm.png

Uğur Şahin from BionTech said it is not. But they still test this and they develope also an alternative. Same is doing moderna.

The problem is the catastrophal bad ability to think in the logic of time of the very most people. What we have to do now is to win against this virus. And this we are only able to do worldwide all together. The way is clear - and although it is a way we all have to go it's for no one a way on a wide avenue but a stony way.

As I said: The very most people are damned bad in the logic of time. It is possible that one day the virus will be not more dangerous than a normal cold. But this is not a clear way. The virus on its own has no will and no legs. It is doing what we let it do. It likes not to survive and it's also unimportant for this virus whether all mankind survives or not. Form the younger virusses it's the third dangerous virus after the Spanish influenca (made in the USA) and Aids (made in Africa).
Let me be CRYSTAL CLEAR. I am prepared to go to War with you clowns if you give us no options. That is the same for those on the left pushing this crap on us here.

This isn't Europe and we don't play well with OR ELSE.

There is only 1 natural vaccine in the world and that is Covaxin from India. Even it will fail as the virus just goes around it too. The EXPERIMENTAL VACCINES ARE A FUCKING FAILURE.

Oh Well. World has been at peace too damn long. As you go full NAZI ON PLANET EARTH. And whoop there it is BITCH.

Let me be CRYSTAL CLEAR.

Hmmm .. chrystal clear like "empire's-chrystal-night" clear?

I am prepared to go to War

You are what?

with you clowns

You seem to be always ready to start a pub brawl by attacking everyone who you call "clown". Do you really think this is an argument in your war for stupidity which you win day by day by day ... since you've learned never to listen to anything what anyone says?

if you give us no options.

Tolerance on infections, sicknesses and death is not one of my strength. Anyway you are not a German - so what?

That is the same for those on the left pushing this crap on us here.

This isn't Europe and we don't play well with OR ELSE.

There is only 1 natural vaccine in the world and that is Covaxin from India.

A so called "dead vaccine". Why not to use it? Also the Chinese vaccines from Sinopharm and Sinovac and the vaccine QazVac from Kazachstan are dead vaccines.

Even it will fail as the virus just goes around it too. The EXPERIMENTAL VACCINES ARE A FUCKING FAILURE.

Vector vaccines and mRNA-vaccines a more modern - but not experimental.

Oh Well. World has been at peace too damn long.

Said the Brits when they had once reached peace for 60 years. But "heroes" had died out so they started wars again and destroyed finally their own empire. In the moment the Brits are even on the way to destroy Great Britain.

As you go full NAZI ON PLANET EARTH. And whoop there it is BITCH.

How are you able to take yourselve serios on your own? Which dead vaccine has a registration certificate in the USA and/or in the EU? None - as far as I can see. I guess there are reasons for.

You are what?
American
You seem to be always ready to start a pub brawl by attacking everyone who you call "clown". Do you really think this is an argument in your war for stupidity which you win day by day by day ... since you've learned never to listen to anything what anyone says?
Why should I listen to you as Europe goes Full Fascist.

Tolerance on infections, sicknesses and death is not one of my strength. Anyway you are not a German - so what?

aka I'll mind my own business when you do the same. You are on a US Messageboard. I'm not on a German messageboard.

A so called "dead vaccine". Why not to use it? Also the Chinese vaccines from Sinopharm and Sinovac and the vaccine QazVac from Kazachstan are dead vaccines.
Not allowed here. Billions and Billions of reasons for it. What's in your Wallet?

Vector vaccines and mRNA-vaccines a more modern - but not experimental.
Show me the vast HUMAN TRIALS....LOL
Said the Brits when they had once reached peace for 60 years. But "heroes" had died out so they started wars again and destroyed finally their own empire. In the moment the Brits are even on the way to destroy Great Britain.
Your country started 2 World Wars. How did they go for you.........lol
How are you able to take yourselve serios on your own? Which dead vaccine has a registration certificate in the USA and/or in the EU? None - as far as I can see. I guess there are reasons for.

What a nonense. Meanwhile about 2/3-3/4 of all Germans are for everyone's duty to have to do a vaccination - specially also because this protects the people who are not able to be vaccinated and all others who have to wait now for operations because the intensive care units are blocked from unvaccinated people on reason of covid-19.
The same percentage of Germans supported Hitler and his "great" ideas.
What I don't understand is not only Australia. I don't understand the complete English speaking world in context what you call "citizenship". Very short example: You sent back into his 'homeland' Germany a 60 years old German who came once in the age of some month to the USA. Illegal migrant. That's not any problem for us - but he has now also not any right to visit the USA - and he knew in the first 60 years of his life nothing else than only the USA and spoke only English. But for your people who make such strange decisions seem to exist only a formalism and not a real human being.
No comment here, immigration laws are ridiculous, but not part of this conversation.
You argue here on your own like a typical structural Nazi who calls all other people Nazis when they don't share your opinion.
You're actually correct. Many here have no idea who Nazis are and what they did. Not sharing the opinion, or disagreement doesn't make you Nazi. However, calling for compulsory vaccination, with unproven product that causes more harm than every previous vaccines combined, threatening to take people livelihood, making their lives miserable, and threatening to lock them up in camps... etc. That IS what Nazis actually did to certain groups of people. You know what they also did? They were injecting people with experimental drugs, and because of that, all nations agreed that cannot happen again with signing Nuremberg Code. What you're calling for is the same thing Nazi did. What that makes you than?
It's totally clear that it is everyones duty to have to do a vaccination who likes to minimize the risks for the own person as well as the risks for all others. The quesion is has anyone the right to let die people because some others don't like to do a vaccination. Tolerance has limits.
No, it's not everyone duty to be vaccinated with product that doesn't protect you from illness you're being vaccinated against. People who had COVID already have immunity. Young people are virtually at no risk of dying from it. People with some medial conditions should not have it. Why would anyone healthy with no risk of dying agree to take it? You say, tolerance have limits... yet you want to impose Nazi methods on everyone. You know how that ended, right?

1637274292729.jpg

I gotta comment this.

Not so long ago, you Germans didn't have tolerance towards Jews, Gypsies, homosexuals, undesirables... You called them exactly that... "infection" to Germany, you call them greedy and selfish, you put them in camps, gas them, experimented on them, kill them... The whole world got together to beat the shit out of you for what you did. What's funny, for the last 75 years, Germany was trying to prove whole world that you changed, that you're good guys now, you paid reparations to everyone multiple times, you created laws to criminalize Nazism, you arrested and prosecuted sympathizers of the Nazis.

But deep inside of you there was always that little Nazi just waiting to jump out and do it all over again. This time it's not a Jew, it's "unvaccinated" and you can't wait to go after them. You found your new Jew. You and Austrians together, again.

"Deutschland Über Alles"

American

Why should I listen to you as Europe goes Full Fascist.

aka I'll mind my own business when you do the same. You are on a US Messageboard. I'm not on a German messageboard.

Not allowed here. Billions and Billions of reasons for it. What's in your Wallet?

Show me the vast HUMAN TRIALS....LOL

Your country started 2 World Wars. How did they go for you.........lol

And you really think anything what you said here makes any sense?

The same percentage of Germans supported Hitler and his "great" ideas.

Hitlers NSDAP got in the last free elections in Germany in November 1932 33.1% of the votes.

No comment here, immigration laws are ridiculous, but not part of this conversation.

You're actually correct. Many here have no idea who Nazis are

You for example.

and what they did. Not sharing the opinion, or disagreement doesn't make you Nazi.

I told you god wants to speak with you. As far as I can see you did not do so because you still prefer to play the game "I am a lost soul".

However, calling for compulsory vaccination, with unproven product

What a nonsense. More than 50 million Germans are vaccinated. More exactly 57 millions = 68.5 % of the population. But that's not enough to break new infection waves.

that causes more harm than every previous vaccines combined,

What's an absolutelly stupid nonsense to say so.

threatening to take people livelihood, making their lives miserable, and threatening to lock them up in camps... etc.

You are mad!

That IS what Nazis

As you said here: Many people don't have any idea who had been the Nazis and what they did do. You are the very best example of your own hypothese.

actually did to certain groups of people. You know what they also did? They were injecting people with experimental drugs, and because of that, all nations agreed that cannot happen again with signing Nuremberg Code. What you're calling for is the same thing Nazi did. What that makes you than?

The more often you call me a Nazi the more often clicks your "bad deed counter" in heaven. No one calls me a Nazi without drastic bad consequences for this person. You are in the dilemma that your own bad character is punishing you. But your fears are without substance except your own evilness.

No, it's not everyone duty to be vaccinated

It is a moral duty for sure on philosophical reasons and also on Christian and Buddhistic reasons.

with product that doesn't protect you from illness you're being vaccinated against.

Nothing in this world here is 100% perfect. But this is not any reason not to use a shield and to do nothing to protect the own person and all others.

People who had COVID already have immunity.

And many of them are dead and many have long-covid problems and they took care that the infection waves continued, because their "vaccine" is the dangerous virus itselve. In words of evolution: "How for heavens sake is such a damned stupid species able to survive at all"?

Young people are virtually at no risk of dying from it.

Yes and no. Our calculation in this conetxt is clear. In average everyone who is 12 years and older profits from a vaccination (in Germany!). What's the concrete best situaion for our children in the age of 5-11 we don't know in the moment for Germany in exact terms of science. I hope we will soon know more - in context of our own children here in Germany.

People with some medial conditions should not have it. Why would anyone healthy with no risk of dying agree to take it? You say, tolerance have limits... yet you want to impose Nazi methods on everyone. You know how that ended, right?

In context of the USA? The devil laughed and US-Americans murdered many Germans - and Germans killed some US-Americans by trying to stop them to do so.

Hitlers NSDAP got in the last free elections in Germany in November 1932 33.1% of the votes.

You for example.

I told you god wants to speak with you. As far as I can see you did not do so because you still prefer to play the game "I am a lost soul".

What a nonsense, More than 50 million Germans are vaccinated. More exacdty 57 millions = 68.5 % of the p9os08tsl. But that's not enough to break infection waves.

What's an absolutelly stupid nonsense to say so.

You are mad!

As you said here: Many people don't have any idea who had been the Nazis and what they did do. You are the very best example of our own hypothese.

The more often you call me a Nazi the more often clicks your "bad deed counter" in heaven. No one calls me a Nazi without drastic bad consequences for this person. You are in the dilemma that your own bad character is punishing you. But your fears are without substance except your own evilness.

It is a moral duty for sure on philosophical reasons and also on Christian and Buddhistic reasons.

Nothing in this world here is 100% perfect. But this is not any reason not to use a shield and to do nothing to protect the own person and all others.

And many of them are dead and many have long-covid problems and they took care that the infection waves continued, because their "vaccine" is the dangerous virus itselve. In words of evolution: "How for heavens sake is such a damned stupid species able to survive at all"?

Yes and no. Our calculation in this conetxt is clear. In average everyone who is 12 years and older profits from a vaccination (in Germany!). What's the concrete best situaion for our children in the age of 5-11 we don't know in the moment for Germany in exact terms of science. I hope we will soon know more - in context of our own children here in Germany.

In context of the USA? The devil laughed and US-Americans murdered many Germans - and Germans killed some US-Americans by trying to stop them to do so.
My parents stomped your asses. You deserved it. You butchered the jews and caused the deaths of 10s of millions of people in the world.

The U.S. just bombed your asses into oblivion because you were FASCIST GENOCIDAL MANIACS.

Forum List

Back