Germany: Apartments seized from their owner to accommodate Muslim migrants

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
This is the first use of a law passed in 2015 that allows for property to be seized to be used for refugees: “In Hamburg, property can be expropriated,” translated from “In Hamburg kann enteignet werden,” by Steffen Richter, Zeit Online, October 1, 2015: “The city of Hamburg has decided to seize commercial real estate. This is to ensure the accommodation of newly arriving refugees.”

And now it has happened. Merkel’s Germany is showing a clear preference for Muslim migrants over the rights of its own citizens. And apparently most Germans are too cowed by the prospect of charges of “racism” and “Islamophobia” to utter a murmur of dissent.

You are being redirected...

Just so that you know this is a global problem on a mass scale folks. Trust me, this is all just the beginning and those that have the eyes to see ought to be able to see what is happening.

dod-trojan-horse-en.jpg

They will laugh and giggle. Just know what ALL of this is about. Also, know this is not limited to the US.

How many confirmed lies does the media need to tell before you understand the dark hand that is behind all of it?

This is the first use of a law passed in 2015 that allows for property to be seized to be used for refugees: “In Hamburg, property can be expropriated,” translated from “In Hamburg kann enteignet werden,” by Steffen Richter, Zeit Online, October 1, 2015: “The city of Hamburg has decided to seize commercial real estate. This is to ensure the accommodation of newly arriving refugees.”

And now it has happened. Merkel’s Germany is showing a clear preference for Muslim migrants over the rights of its own citizens. And apparently most Germans are too cowed by the prospect of charges of “racism” and “Islamophobia” to utter a murmur of dissent.

Just so that you know this is a global problem on a mass scale folks. Trust me, this is all just the beginning and those that have the eyes to see ought to be able to see what is happening.

dod-trojan-horse-en.jpg

They will laugh and giggle. Just know what ALL of this is about. Also, know this is not limited to the US.

How many confirmed lies does the media need to tell before you understand the dark hand that is behind all of it?

Oh, wow, and they're kicking out nothing, must feel sorry for nothing, nice lad 'n' all, but he's got to go. And they're actually paying the person who owns the accommodation, sorry state of affairs this, to be forcing someone to be earning money from renting their flats out.

dod-trojan-horse-en.jpg

Oh, wow, and they're kicking out nothing, must feel sorry for nothing, nice lad 'n' all, but he's got to go. And they're actually paying the person who owns the accommodation, sorry state of affairs this, to be forcing someone to be earning money from renting their flats out.

What part of property being seized don't you get

dod-trojan-horse-en.jpg

I don't really like it to tell you the truth...More so when it is religious assholes that want to take away peoples freedom.

dod-trojan-horse-en.jpg

Who cares what the fucking losers have to say. If they were white Christians, seizing property of BROWN Christian HATERS, then that bucket of scum would be crying and yelling.

Since it is white people seizing the property of white people for BROWN Christian haters, well it is all good.

I wonder where ALL of these losers that claim "we took" the land from the Natives here, have no problem with Natives there having their land ripped from them by the GOVERNMENT.

They laugh at this. At some point this fight is going to get real bloody.

Last edited:
Erm..."Once all six apartments have been renovated and refurbished, they will be returned to the owner." You are being redirected...

Sounds like a win-win scenario all round, the government takes my property, does it up, provides me with tennants and I get my property back eventually, winner! Don't know why you're making all this fuss.

Erm..."Once all six apartments have been renovated and refurbished, they will be returned to the owner." You are being redirected...

Sounds like a win-win scenario all round, the government takes my property, does it up, provides me with tennants and I get my property back eventually, winner! Don't know why you're making all this fuss.

Do you read the link or being purposely dishonest?

The renovation costs in the middle five-digit range will be billed to him.

dod-trojan-horse-en.jpg

Who cares what the fucking losers have to say. If they were white Christians, seizing property of BROWN Christian HATERS, then that bucket of scum would be crying and yelling.

Since it is white people seizing the property of white people for BROWN Christian haters, well it is all good.

I wonder where ALL of these losers that claim "we took" the land from the Natives here, have no problem with Natives there having their land ripped from them by the GOVERNMENT.

Not soon enough I'm afraid. It's clear that we backed the wrong horse in WWII...

dod-trojan-horse-en.jpg

They're not seizing property, they're forcing them to rent out flats that aren't being used. AND you have no idea of the ethnicity of the owner. Could easily be Turkish German.

dod-trojan-horse-en.jpg

Not soon enough I'm afraid. It's clear that we backed the wrong horse in WWII...

You do know the Nazis seized a lot more places than the current democratic Germany, right?

dod-trojan-horse-en.jpg

They're not seizing property, they're forcing them to rent out flats that aren't being used. AND you have no idea of the ethnicity of the owner. Could easily be Turkish German.

They are seizing them, remodeling them into god knows what, renting them out and charging the owners for the remodeling....

dod-trojan-horse-en.jpg

You do know the Nazis seized a lot more places than the current democratic Germany, right?
And we should have sided with them like General Patton stated.

You like the seizing of property then?

You like the seizing of property then?
From whom it was seized, and why; matter a great deal.

Forum List

Back