Germany: 300+ migrant sex attacks in January alone, youngest victims are 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10!

This is not just rape, but rape as a form of terrorism.
Rape should not be excused or dismissed. Mobs and "gang bangs" should be treated as the worst, like pedophiles.
Personally, I castrate them before jailing. JMHO

I've seen far too much rape during war. I understand why, but I don't tolerate.
In a criminal setting, the perpetrator should be on drugs, implant or regular reporting and administered meds and go through retraining before being let out.

Spousal rape is harder to deal with short of separation or divorce. Often the victim is reluctant to speak about it or does not understand it is not permissible. Those who grave "rape" fantasy are just strange in my opinion, but as long as it is consensual...............

Domination, consensual or in a controlled setting with safe words, is a different category. Domination is not about sex but relinquishing power, stimulating sensations or gaining control. It is not about harming or abuse in a criminal sense.

What happened in europe was invasion for the purpose of terrorism and inciting a religious/racial conflict. Humiliation and abuse of the host countries, and creating fear of accuse or arrest those involved or behind the mobs and abuses. Too PC to call it what it is or that is might incite a backlash and riots.

You can be sure many of those children will be ardently xenophobic as adults, if not taking up arms against the brown hordes. Merkel has turned anti-German and anti-White. You all better pray Trump is elected because the establishment of both parties are pro-migrant.

Germany: 300+ migrant sex attacks in January alone, youngest victims are 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 years old

feministsonrapefugees.jpg

And just think: this is the Coward Continent who spent years spewing sadistic, dehumanizing hatred at us Americans while fellating Islam savagery. I have zero sympathy that their Pisslam horrors now that their muslim blowjob backfired; that rape-enabling whore of a continent is the lowest filth of my race and gender in recorded history. I've never seen two groups of American-hating cocksuckers who deserve each other more than Europissants and muslim inbreds. It would fill my heart with schadenfreudic joy to see these two devious, American-hating non-humans kill each other in multi-digit numbers.

Clearly the tots are at fault for refusing to bake cakes for the Migrants.

Germany is completely fucked. In 25 years it'll look like Turkey.

It'll be renamed Germanistan.
The time to throw Merkel out is now. I don't understand why they are not revolting against her.

HEAR the HATE for Traitor Bitch Merkel, this is from Stralsund in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern - THIS is in Merkel's OWN constituency, from people who certainly must have voted for her, but now like MANY LOATHE the fucking bitch.

The constituency was Stralsund – Nordvorpommern – Rügen from 1990-2013, it's now known as Vorpommern-Rügen – Vorpommern-Greifswald I.

Merkel Muss Weg....must go. Don't trust ANYTHING Lügenpresse - the Lying Press - say about ANYTHING coming out of the nation that's under Foreign Occupation....this powder-keg is SO going to blow, give it until June and then all bet's are off:

Forum List

Back