Germanic Pride and Ethnic Pride in General

Middleman

Defender of the month
May 16, 2010
Northwestern United States
I've been lurking on a site dedicated to Germanic Pride lately. I actually came across it while researching igloos of all things, and someone had there had posted some racial information about Inuits, and their genetic ability to withstand cold.

So, I checked out the site, which claimed to be non-racist, open-minded, etc. This site is not Stormfront, btw. Since my ancestors are English and Dutch, I thought I could find out more about my heritage. I'm proud of my ancestors, I think those two nations have interesting histories, and that is a part of who I am.

Anyways, after spending a little time there, it seems like it's mainly populated by people who intensely hate Jews, first and foremost. Many of them buy into every Jewish conspiracy theory in the book. They are also obsessed with Germanic purity, and some of them admire Adolf Hitler. There are quite a few Europeans who post there too.

Anyone who doesn't despise Jews wouldn't really fit in well there. They also dislike other groups, but Jews are the number one bad guys, even above Muslims or Blacks. Also some of them hate Slavic people too, there's a whole thread asking about people's opinions of Slavs.

Anyways, it was an eye-opener for me. Why does Ethnic Pride so often have to be so angry and reactionary? It seems the same with other ethnic groups as well.

What's ironic is that a lot of Germans from the former eastern territories were either of mixed Germanic/ Slavic heritage, or were fully Slavic, but linguistically and culturally Germanized. When the exodus of 16 million ethnic Germans happened after WW2, this mixed population is what was imposed on the more "Germanic" remains of Germany.

I've been lurking on a site dedicated to Germanic Pride lately. I actually came across it while researching igloos of all things, and someone had there had posted some racial information about Inuits, and their genetic ability to withstand cold.

So, I checked out the site, which claimed to be non-racist, open-minded, etc. This site is not Stormfront, btw. Since my ancestors are English and Dutch, I thought I could find out more about my heritage. I'm proud of my ancestors, I think those two nations have interesting histories, and that is a part of who I am.

Anyways, after spending a little time there, it seems like it's mainly populated by people who intensely hate Jews, first and foremost. Many of them buy into every Jewish conspiracy theory in the book. They are also obsessed with Germanic purity, and some of them admire Adolf Hitler. There are quite a few Europeans who post there too.

Anyone who doesn't despise Jews wouldn't really fit in well there. They also dislike other groups, but Jews are the number one bad guys, even above Muslims or Blacks. Also some of them hate Slavic people too, there's a whole thread asking about people's opinions of Slavs.

Anyways, it was an eye-opener for me. Why does Ethnic Pride so often have to be so angry and reactionary? It seems the same with other ethnic groups as well.

Most of them probably had horrible personal lives and need to make themselves feel "superior" to others.

Thank God for those of us who can be proud of our heritage without being hateful towards others for no apparent reason.

The last thing we need is to get the Germans all cranked up about national pride.

The last time that happened, the results were none too pretty.

Thank God for those of us who can be proud of our heritage without being hateful towards others for no apparent reason.

Assnugget, NO WHITE PERSON is allowed ethnic pride without being called a "hater".

EVERY black, Hispanic, whatever can have it, and they aren't called "hater" even if they are.

So I don't think God has anything to do with it.

I thank God for the growing number of whites who UNDERSTAND this bullshit and say "hell no, we won't go."

I am not anti-semitic.

But I might like to visit the site if they have an english translation.

Can you tell us what the site is?

I don't care. I have white skin. Whoopity do, means nothing to me. I'm not proud of it and I wouldn't care if it was a different color (unless it was green or purple). Why anyone should be proud of their country or skin color is nonsense. You didn't choose to be a certain color or born in a specific territory.

Why are you proud of being white and a European American? Why is it special to you and what does it mean?

White people seem proud enough. They're always telling others whether or not they should be proud. I guess the real question then becomes "Why do white people get so defensive when people who aren't white assert that they are worth a damn?"

It seems people are most proud of things that take no effort and things they had no decision in. I guess life is just easier that way...

It seems people are most proud of things that take no effort and things they had no decision in. I guess life is just easier that way...

Huh?

It seems people are the most proud of their race or nationality. You see this all around the world. They aren't proud of something tangible like a job they completed or house they built, they are proud of the skin they were born with and the territory they were born in. Every single person can be proud of their skin color or nation because every single person has them. Being proud of that is like being proud you are human. It's just sad really.

Forum List

Back