German women in fear: New anti-rape pants sell out very quickly

Look at all the America haters defending Merkels rapists.
I hope Germans start calling them Merkels Rapists.
In America a woman can add nice accessories to anti rape pants....like a very nice 9mm. :rolleyes:

Where is your link.

I don't need a link...reference the Second Amendment

No you need a link for this or take it back:
Germans, even German women, are prohibited from defending themselves. A slap across the face would land a woman in prison.

Lol look at you thinking I'm going to take direction from you

But if it helps the Second gives Americans the right to bear arms. Hence if some filthy Muzzie (or anyone else) tries to rape then can be sent to Allah.

Gotta love that.

In America a woman can add nice accessories to anti rape pants....like a very nice 9mm. :rolleyes:

Where is your link.

Germans, even German women, are prohibited from defending themselves. A slap across the face would land a woman in prison.

But if it helps the Second gives Americans the right to bear arms. Hence if some filthy Muzzie (or anyone else) tries to rape then can be sent to Allah.

Gotta love that.

Seems to me you are talking about german women? or you can just say you made it up.

Where is your link.

Gotta love that.

Seems to me you are talking about german women? or you can just say you made it up.

My original comment said in America you idiot.

Please sit down down you're embarrassing yourself...again

Where is your link.

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

Where is your link.

Regressive liberal ROE

She somehow got lost and wandered all over trying to find her way back.

Where is your link.

Regressive liberal ROE

Regressive USMB TOS...

Merkel will pass a law saying that if men wear the rape pants then they can legally rape women. Merkels rapists have the advantage.

In the US we have a Potus who is accused of assaulting many women, so its alright.
Bill Clinton hasn't been president for decades. Time to give it up.

You voted for a female assaulter so get over it. No its not time to give it up, you have a pay for play Potus like never before, a serial adulterer and a compulsive liar yet you stick up for him. Unreal. His name is Donald Trump.

Give us a link to him being a serial adulterer & compulsive liar. Just because our news says so doesn't mean it's true.
Most of the lying is total misinterpretations of what he says.
The elite thinking seem to be trapped in their own bubble of ideology.

Yep. It's so bad over there that women need extra protection. And it's all because those 'peaceful' immigrants. Why Merkel hasn't been assassinated yet is a question I don't think anyone can answer. She is literally killing the people she is sworn to protect. How long can she get away with this?

German women in fear: New anti-rape pants sell out very quickly

Let see Jihad and the Daily Caller, hit a link a it sends one back to Jihad watch or Daily Caller (tucker Carlson, grew up with a silver spoon, love to watch him and Gaetz on together, too funny , its like "where would I be without my daddy".

too bad American women didn't have this against trump:

The pants consist of a tear- and cut resistant material. They also feature a protector in the groin to protect from any grabbing
Lol, Trump isn't accused of rape. Bill Clinton is, the one you tried to put back in the white house.

In the US we have a Potus who is accused of assaulting many women, so its alright.
Bill Clinton hasn't been president for decades. Time to give it up.

You voted for a female assaulter so get over it. No its not time to give it up, you have a pay for play Potus like never before, a serial adulterer and a compulsive liar yet you stick up for him. Unreal. His name is Donald Trump.
No proof of your lies yet, huh?

Forum List

Back