German Vote This Weekend

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Shades of November in the US? Media there is solidly behind Merkel, points to her as a shoo-in, and damns the opposition as Nazis.

Now, being Germany some may well be, but Merkel has got Germany so screwed up it will be interesting to see if the Germans want a turnabout result.

Last edited:
Shades of November in the US? Media there is solidly behind Merkel, points to her as a shoo-in, and damns the opposition as Nazis.

Now, being Germany some may well be, but Merkel has got Germany so screwed up it will be an interesting to see if the Germans want a turnabout result.
The media is controlled by Globalists and it is the same everywhere in the world West of Russia. I just hope enough Germans are awake and vote to get rid of their overlords.

Vote now!

000_Nic6328742-e1400932380306.jpg

Merkel is going to win.

The fringe loser nutters who overwhelmingly populate this site haven't said much about the German election because they have no chance, so they haven't started thread after thread after thread about it.

Merkel is going to win.

The fringe loser nutters who overwhelmingly populate this site haven't said much about the German election because they have no chance, so they haven't started thread after thread after thread about it.
I was wondering where the experts had gone.
I thought that this was the election when the AFD was going to sweep those "fucking leftist scum and bitch Merkel" into the trash.
Perhaps not.

Merkel is going to win.

Nobody said she wouldn't win, Toto. With all the Globalist Elite's money and press behind her combined with suppression of free speech it would be a surprise if she didn't.

Merkel is going to win.

Nobody said she wouldn't win, Toto. With all the Globalist Elite's money and press behind her combined with suppression of free speech it would be a surprise if she didn't.

Of course it's that.

It couldn't possibly be that your loser ideology isn't appealing to anyone other than fringe nutters.

Let me applaud your delusion.

:clap:

Merkel is going to win.

Of course it's that.

It couldn't possibly be that your loser ideology isn't appealing to anyone other than fringe nutters.

What racist ideology Toto?

Merkel is going to win.

Of course it's that.

The racist ideology that 90% of Germans are going to reject.

Ooooooohhhhhh, burn!

Merkel is going to win.

Of course it's that.

The racist ideology that 90% of Germans are going to reject.

Ooooooohhhhhh, burn!
What would that be Toto? Are we talking about the same thing here?

Merkel is going to win.

What fringe loser nutters?

Oh, you mean the fringe loser nutters that figuratively stomped Hilary to a bloody smear last November?

Forum List

Back