German town orders police to attack, bludgeon and shoot strollers

I guess it's the time after 80 years to talk about the truth.

15889835._UY630_SR1200,630_.jpg

What myth? The facts of the nazi atrocities are well known.

What myth? The facts of the nazi atrocities are well known.

Which atrocities?
All big nations committed numerous atrocities including USA which murdered more as 200m native Americans.
What's about Jewish Bolsheviks who murdered more as 66m Russians from 1917 until 1954 according to Solzhenitsyn?
But the crime of Germans was to challenge Jews and to abolish Jewish banks.
So, they are now the biggest villains upon the Planet fore 100,000 years and must pay to Israel between 5 and 10 billions annually.

Which atrocities?
All big nations committed numerous atrocities including USA which murdered more as 200m native Americans.
What's about Jewish Bolsheviks who murdered more as 66m Russians from 1917 until 1954 according to Solzhenitsyn?
So, they are now the biggest villains upon the Planet fore 100,000 years and must pay to Israel between 5 and 10 billions annually.
What's your Stormfront username?

Which atrocities?

Indeed they did. No one is arguing that. However, after 1900 most nations evolved. Progressive leftists are masters at mass murder, but your claim that the USA murdered 200 million Native Americans is laughable, there have not been 200 million Native Americans BORN. And your belief that the bolsheviks were different from the nazi's is likewis laughable, they are cut from the same cloth. Just a slightly different color.

The main difference though, between them, and us, is we KILLED the mass murderers. You celebrate them.

Indeed they did. No one is arguing that. However, after 1900 most nations evolved. Progressive leftists are masters at mass murder, but your claim that the USA murdered 200 million Native Americans is laughable, there have not been 200 million Native Americans BORN. A.

Go to AZ and say it in Navajo reservation.
Hopefully you will have enough gasoline to flee immediately

Nazis rebuilt Germany within 5 years and transformed it to one of the leading nations in the world with the highest life quality
During the last 20 years communists transformed Germany to a shithole, a den of corrupted politicians, criminals, idiots, parasites and ISIS supporters of any kind
Highest life quality if you were a member of the ruling party. A living hell for everyone else.

Highest life quality if you were a member of the ruling party. A living hell for everyone else.

It's the fact the economical model applied by Nazis was one of the best through the human history
They kicked banksters out ( of course it was antisemitic ) and let money work for them

In difference to the US citizens.
Unimportant how many tax they pay they will be more and more indebted.

demoncoracyinfo-usd-us-debt-2022-30_trillion.jpg

Go to AZ and say it in Navajo reservation.
Hopefully you will have enough gasoline to flee immediately

I AM Native American, you idiot. I spent many good years on the Aneth Indian Reservation in Southern Utah. Hopi will kill Navajo faster than they will ever attack a white person.

I AM Native American, you idiot.

In this case I'm emperor of China.
BTW I don't gonna to insult you because I have a little bit compassion to unemployed owners of IQ-40 and consumers of cheap fast food.
Many greetings to your grandma and a good piece for your education

Last edited:
It's always amusing when Nazi apologists pretend to care about non-whites.

Probably we shall start talk about Shulhan Aruch book?
Thereafter we would probably know who is the biggest Nazi not only upon the Earth but probably in the entirely Universe

Forum List

Back