Germ Warfare Used On Soldiers During Operation Desert Storm?

NuclearWinter

Rookie
Apr 13, 2006
Chloe was interested in this subject awhile back and I didn't get around to researching it until today. I apolagise for my lateness but I have been busy with other subjects and have been directing my attention towards them for the time being.

Anyways, here is a good article that covers the subject:

Some Desert Storm vets have had good success using herbal detoxification/ immune system building regimes, especially in conjunction with doxycycline therapy.

[ED. NOTE: Dr. Garth Nicolson does not believe in most cases that herbal treatment alone is enough. His wife Nancy agrees. He believes that the antibiotics should be taken first and then the herbals for milder symptoms].

This writer knows one of the world's outstanding master herbalists who had a private medical practice using herbal remedies, and who was shut down by the FDA for the "new federal crime" of curing too many people. That's not a joke -- that statement is dead serious.

Dr. Richard Schulze, one of the world's most respected herbalists, treated veterans with Gulf War Illness for three years using herbs and had a good degree of success. Though not in private practice today, he still produces a line of herbal products which are probably the strongest and most potent in the world today. For example, when one purchases cayenne pepper (an important many-faceted herb) in a health/food/vitamin store, the strength is usually a maximum of 40,000 heat units. Schulze's cayenne pepper is 250,000 heat units. And so it goes with his other herbal products.

In response to MIA's inquiry on how he has treated Gulf War Illness using an herbal approach, he wrote the following:

In the last three years of running my clinic, I saw numerous men and a few women that were suffering various symptoms from their service in Operation Desert Storm. I will break them down into a few different categories:

a) THOSE WHO NEVER LEFT THE UNITED STATES -- In a few of the cases the individuals had never left the country. At first I thought this was strange but after interviewing the patients it seems that they had been injected with various unknown substances and also were given pills to begin taking. All of this was done with the so-called reason that they would be physically prepared in case they had to serve in the Middle East. Although their symptoms were in most cases less severe, it led me to deduce that at least some of what we see as Desert Storm Syndrome was caused by the inoculations and medications given to our soldiers.

b) THOSE WHO SERVED IN THE MIDDLE EAST -- The majority of my patients suffered symptoms had served in either actual combat or as part of the supply teams in the rear. Most had been in Iraq but some had only been in Saudi Arabia and one only in the United Arab Emrites. By far the worst of the lot were the ones who actually set foot on Iraqi soil so it is obvious to me that the greatest amount of contamination took place in Iraq. This is either due to increased medication, enemy attack or both. So for this letter I will only discuss what treatment I used for the worst cases.

c) THE VARIOUS EXPOSURES AND POSSIBLE CONTAMINATION -- I think the foundation of the problem lies first in that the immune system of all the soldiers was first weakened and compromised by the unknown inoculations and pills that all the soldiers I interviewed had been given. There is no longer any argument in the medical and scientific world that most inoculations weaken your immune system.

Time (5/20/96) in its Health Report wrote: Research now shows that the AIDS virus much more readily infects those who have been inoculated with the Tetanus Vaccine. These findings suggest that those whose immune systems have been compromised with vaccines might be more susceptible to the AIDS virus, or Desert Storm Syndrome.

What the latest research is showing is that vaccines and inoculations weaken your immune system as much as toxic bacteria, virus and parasites. Personally I think vaccines are worse because they are injected directly into our body where the normal path of antigens and pathogens is through your mouth or sinus where you have numerous immune defenses and barriers.

Since some of the patients I treated only had these inoculations, and never set foot on Middle East soil, and got sick, and their sickness was not consistent with standard inoculation side effects, I also deduce that some military experimentation was going on.

Beyond this I have had various reports of other possible types of contamination and in searching my notes, I came up with the following list. It is rough but you may find some correlations with your work. Soldiers reported observing or experiencing the following:

90% -- In the field, unknown drug distribution

75% -- In the field spraying of unknown substances

60% -- Unknown water treatment

30% -- Suspicious gas and smoke explosions during brief combat encounters

30% -- Strange smells on the battlefield not consistent with usual war smells

25% -- Colors of aerial and night bursts inconsistent with normal ordnance

25% -- Soldiers with unknown contamination sickness, not consistent with normal battle fatigue, illness, injuries.

d) HERBAL PROTOCOL FOR TREATING DESERT STORM VETERANS WITH GWI -- All of the patients responded well to my clinics' foundational protocol for Desert Storm Syndrome.

#1) INTESTINAL CORRECTIVE FORMULA #1 AND #2 -- To thoroughly cleanse the bowel. It is a very well known fact that numerous types of contamination from heavy metals like mercury and lead, to radioactive compounds like strontium 90, to chemical agents all attract to dust particles in the air and food, and can lodge in our digestive tract. Disease and death due to contamination of these materials and others has always had a strong correlation to bowel movement frequency. In other words, the more often someone evacuates their bowels the lesser effect the toxic chemical have on the individual. Also minute amounts of these contaminants settle in our colon and can cause low grade, constant contamination. After numerous thorough bowel cleansing routines, numerous symptoms of Desert Storm Syndrome were relieved.

[ED. NOTE: Bud Curtis has written a book "Remove the Thorn and God Will Heal" on how colon cleansing helps to restore health. It can be order for $12 from Belco, 10802 S. La Serna Drive, Whittier, CA 90604].

#2) IMMUNE SYSTEM BOOSTING -- One of the biggest differences between modern medicine and natural healing is that the medical approach is to combat the antigen, pathogen, or contaminant directly. This is great but you must first know what it is you are up against, and secondly you must know a substance that will effectively treat it. In the case of Desert Storm Syndrome we don't know either and we have a government that won't help, so the only defensive tactic is to increase the body's ability to defend itself, stimulate and support the immune system and let our body fight off whatever it is. Study after study in medical universities around the world have proven that our immune system can learn to fight off anything if it is strong and has the immune chemicals present it needs.

[ED. NOTE: Dr. Nancy Nicolson would disagree with that last statement. She believes (and told this writer on 8/10/96) that even the strongest immune system cannot withstand the onslaught from many of the new biological (germ) warfare agents].

I put all of these soldiers on my Enchinacea Plus Immune stimulating formula in well-above-normal dosages. I used 2 dropper fulls every other waking hour for two weeks, a week off and then on two weeks again.

#3) I PUT ALL OF MY PATIENTS ON SUPERFOOD, WHICH IS MY ALL PLANT SOURCE VITAMIN AND MINERAL FORMULA -- This formula offers the body between 3 and 7 times the vitamins it needs for the whole day, but more importantly, ones that you can assimilate and get into your bloodstream. (Most nutritional supplements are hard to absorb). The Enchinacea Plus tells the body to build more T-Cells, more Macrophages, and more immune chemicals like interferon, interleukin I and immunoglobulin but what do we build these cells and chemicals from -- cigarettes, beer and pizza? I think not! I used double the standard dose of the SuperFood formula so I had them take two heaping tablespoons a.m. and two heaping tablespoons p.m.

#4) AFTER TWO WEEKS ON THIS ROUTINE I HAD THEM FOLLOW MY FIVE-DAY DETOX AND CLEANSING PROGRAM USING THE LIVER/GALL BLADDER FLUSH FOR FIVE DAYS A WEEK FOR TWO WEEKS -- I had them use the detoxification tonic also during these two weeks. it is common for contaminants to be stored in the fat cells, the muscle tissue and the liver. Doing this cleanse and the detox program detoxifies these areas.

The results were mixed. There was no doubt that all but one soldier had beneficial results. I personally believe he did not follow the program. Sixty percent had relief from all symptoms on this program alone. The remaining 40% I had to treat further using my nervine formula, lobelia and additional herbal medications. One of the patients with the most advanced symptoms underwent my complete updated incurables program and had a complete reversal of ALL symptoms.

If I (or a member of my family) had GWI, we would try everything -- the Nicolsons' doxycycline protocol, Dr. Schulze's herbal protocol, detoxification via colonics, a strict diet/nutrition/supplement regime, and lots of prayer.

For more information on Dr. Richard Schulze's herbal approach to combating Gulf War Illness (or other degenerative disease) write to:

Dr. Schulze's School of Natural Healing
P. O. Box 3628, Santa Monica, CA 90408
Phone (310) 576-6565 FAX (310) 576-6575

Ask for a free catalogue or information on Schulze's video tape series on herbal treatments. MIA has a set and they are excellent. If you wish to order any of Schulze's herbal products, write to:

The American Botanical Pharmacy
P. O. Box 3027, Santa Monica, CA 90408
Phone (310) 453-1987

Germ Warfare Against America: Part VIc - An Herbal Approach To Treating Gulf Illness

• Banned
The Cover-up of an Atrocity

Most everyone has heard of the M.D. Anderson Cancer Center at the University of Texas, Houston -- largest cancer center in the world. Garth L. Nicolson, Ph.D., a department chairman there, has published over 400 scientific papers, edited 13 books and serves as the Editor or Associate Editor of 13 scientific and medical journals.

He is one of the most highly cited scientists in the biomedical literature and the author of some of the most important scientific papers published in the past 20 years (and most cited for 10 years in a row). Needless to say, Dr. Nicolson is a "qualified expert".

Nicolson has found that the soldiers and family members who have contracted the mysterious Gulf War Illness (GWI), which includes a variety of symptoms including those of chronic fatigue syndrome, are suffering from a highly unusual microorganism infection, Mycoplasma fermentans (incognitus strain).

In a letter written to a Chaplain in which Nicolson pleas for assistance for the victims, he said, "The mycoplasma that we have found in Desert Storm vets has very unusual retroviral DNA sequences; thus in all probability it was 'engineered' and did not evolve naturally."

In Dr. Nicolson's research with 73 soldiers with Desert Storm-Associated Fatigue Illness, 55 had good responses to a common antibiotic, doxycyline. A brief paper written by Nicolson about this treatment was published recently in the Journal of the American Medical Association. (Nicolson, G.L. and Nicolson, NL Doxycycline treatment and Desert Storm, JAMA 273: 618-619, 1995)

Despite the results of Dr. Nicolson's research and even though doxycyline is a very common drug, veterans' and military hospitals refuse to use it to treat the illness. Some victims have even been turned away or have been referred to psychiatric councillors.

Nicolson suspects that "tens of thousands of our Desert Storm Veterans and their immediate family members are being refused medical treatment to hide the possible origin and use of biological weapons during the Gulf War. He states, "that former President Bush and former Sec. of State James Baker as well as the President of M.D. Anderson have financial interests in the local biotechnology companies that we strongly suspect were selling illegal biological weapons to Iraq that were subsequently used against our soldiers in Desert Storm."

In his letter, Nicolson references evidence supporting his claim. Numerous attempts have been made to prevent Nicolson from continuing his research on the illness. He says his grant applications have been tampered with, his mail, phones and faxes have been intercepted, attempts have been made to block his papers and journal articles from publication, including the JAMA article.

Administrators at his institution (who are close personal friends of James Baker III) have attempted to discredit him as a scientist and prevent him administratively from working on GWI. They have even placed a gag-order on him with regard to media contact. And, the ultimate coercion: armed Defense Intelligence Agency agents came to his hospital and warned him not to continue his research.

Finally, Dr. Nicolson asserts that thousands of US soldiers died (not the 148 claimed) and that the actual number of Gulf War deaths has been hidden. Contrary to his assertion that the biological weapon was administered by the Iraqis, some theorize that our own military injected the microbe in the victims with the many shots they all received prior to going to the Middle East.

One thing's for certain, surely the men and women who patriotically serve in America's armed forces deserve better than this. We cannot turn our backs on them. Please contact your doctor(s), federal and state legislators and demand a full scale legitimate investigation. Time is running out for some of the victims of this atrocity and its cover-up.

The Cover Up of an Atrocity

We know some that were in Desert Storm that have had some very long lasting health issues.

One in particular that comes to mind in a gal close to my own age. One would never believe looking at pics of her nefore Desert Storm and if one saw her today. It is very sad indeed. Most people treat her terrible (she has severe gland probelms) and the military refused to acknowledge for so many years that her illnesses were Desert Storm related.

• Banned
We know some that were in Desert Storm that have had some very long lasting health issues.

One in particular that comes to mind in a gal close to my own age. One would never believe looking at pics of her nefore Desert Storm and if one saw her today. It is very sad indeed. Most people treat her terrible (she has severe gland probelms) and the military refused to acknowledge for so many years that her illnesses were Desert Storm related.

She deserves better than that.

thats why I cant believe there are so many idiots here who dont realise how evil our government really is.

thats why I cant believe there are so many idiots here who dont realise how evil our government really is.

Yeah, they are evil alright. Our governemnt likes to harm our own soldiers, because they just like doing evil shit. They cant get enough of it. All the evil leaders get together each week and think up new evil schemes on how to hurt our own troops, just for a few laughs. Sometimes they drown puppies too.

Forum List

Back