Geraldo slams ‘GOP bloodlust’ over Benghazi

It's disgusting when the right uses American deaths for political gain and then diss Obama for getting bin Laden. Whose side are they on anyway? Their rhetoric puts Saul Alinsky and Malcolm X to shame!

They are not on the side of their country, that's for sure.

If that is true why were our men 'painting' a mortar with a laser targeting device?

They expected something to be overhead? They were panicking and trying every single thing they could at the time? Maybe they were painting it for the Predators that were supposedly overhead? There's any number of other explanations.

Those ONLY work if there is an aircraft available to 'read' the laser and FIRE A WEAPON.

I'd like some actual hard facts on that, it sounds fishy as all hell. That, or you worded it wrong. I doubt the hand-held designator ONLY works when an aircraft is around, especially if what I'm reading about the same systems being able to range find, and send the data around to other systems is true.

Since the laser itself is VISIBLE to anyone with night vision OR A NIGHT PICTURE CAPABLE CELL PHONE, IT WAS no problem for the mortar team to locate the SOURCE and blow it to pieces. Our men, KNOWING THAT, were EXPECTING a gunship to destroy the mortar position BEFORE the mortar could KILL THEM.

How likely is it that they had night vision goggles man? Or how likely is it they were sweeping cellphones around as opposed to...shooting an other terrorist things? You're making like, a shit ton of illogical leaps, based not even on confirmed facts.

Seals don't panic.

Go look it up.

A nighttime operation, I think night vision would be overwhelmingly likely.

Geraldo just found out that Hillary warned the Republicans last year if they keep cutting embassy budgets, someone could get hurt. She was right. The second time Republicans ignored a Clinton warning. You would have thought they would learn after the first time. Guess not.

It's disgusting when the right uses American deaths for political gain and then diss Obama for getting bin Laden. Whose side are they on anyway? Their rhetoric puts Saul Alinsky and Malcolm X to shame!

Sorry... The point is Obama lied, and covered up Terrorist attacks by blaming them on a stupid movie. Lying to the American people does not earn you a pass, nor does calling the lie out equate to politicizing. Sorry if your hero got caught in the very trap he laid, but your defending of politicians who lie to those they serve to protect your own ideological interests is, well... Kind of sleazy on your part.

What a bunch of FAKES and liars you libs on this forum are.. NEARLY ALL OF YOU demanded that filmmaker be arrested, SOME CALLED FOR HIS DEATH- Most stated he had no rights to free speech.. ALL OF YOU BLAMED THE VIDEO--- BECAUSE YOU'RE MESSIAH SAID SO.. Which goes to the heart of the DECEPTION, LIES..

Check out this thread.. where NUMEROUS libs blame the filmmaker .. I've posted several more in different Benghazi threads on here.. Libs think they can get away with covering their messiah.. so many lies now they can't keep up with them.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...human-rights.html?highlight=Anti+Muslim+video

What a bunch of FAKES and liars you libs on this forum are.. NEARLY ALL OF YOU demanded that filmmaker be arrested, SOME CALLED FOR HIS DEATH- Most stated he had no rights to free speech.. ALL OF YOU BLAMED THE VIDEO--- BECAUSE YOU'RE MESSIAH SAID SO.. Which goes to the heart of the DECEPTION, LIES..

Check out this thread.. where NUMEROUS libs blame the filmmaker .. I've posted several more in different Benghazi threads on here.. Libs think they can get away with covering their messiah.. so many lies now they can't keep up with them.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...human-rights.html?highlight=Anti+Muslim+video

The riots that took place all over the Arab world were because of the video. That has already been established. Keep up.

Good for you Geraldo... there is still hope for you as a serious news correspondent yet. :clap2:

Geraldo slams

Geraldo Rivera slammed the politicization of the attack in Benghazi, firing off a series of tweets while hunkered down at home in Edgewater, N.J., during Hurricane Sandy. Rivera, the Fox News contributor and "Geraldo at Large" host, criticized the controversy being pushed by some conservatives.

It's "clear no C130 gunships were available," Rivera tweeted. "Criticize coverup [but] saying White House watched [and] did nothing to help is a lie."

The only problem is Geraldo is NOT performing his bulldog act in this situation... he's leaving it to the two women Griffin and Herridge!

I honestly would have more respect for Rivera if he was as aggressive in this situation as he's been in other situation... I mean like he did with Al Capone's safe.. remember that after being fired from ABC for his "Open safe special" in 1985???

The riots that took place all over the Arab world were because of the video. That has already been established. Keep up.

na·ive/nīˈēv/
Adjective:

1. (of a person or action) Showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgment: "the rather naive rdean had been totally misled".

Look at the whole picture if your hatred doesn't get in the way lefties. Fox gave liberal Geraldo a home. Why not finally admit that Fox is truly fair and balanced?

Maybe now the families of the victims can get some closure. Perhaps this will be a turning point for the "win at all costs" conservative movement???? I know better.
In case you didn't get the memo...The families want the truth, which isn't going to come out of any mouth of anyone infesting the current regime, nor out of any of the sphincter lickers in the lamestream media, up to and including Gerry Rivers.

Hack.

As said before; the line between the 9/11 twoofers and the 2012 Republican party gets more obscured every day.

Did they check the consulate for thermite? Obama may have planted it there to distract from the economy.

Hop to it losers.

na·ive/nīˈēv/
Adjective:

1. (of a person or action) Showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgment: "the rather naive rdean had been totally misled".

Wisdom? You?

Hilarious!

If that is true why were our men 'painting' a mortar with a laser targeting device?

They expected something to be overhead? They were panicking and trying every single thing they could at the time? Maybe they were painting it for the Predators that were supposedly overhead? There's any number of other explanations.

I'd like some actual hard facts on that, it sounds fishy as all hell. That, or you worded it wrong. I doubt the hand-held designator ONLY works when an aircraft is around, especially if what I'm reading about the same systems being able to range find, and send the data around to other systems is true.

Since the laser itself is VISIBLE to anyone with night vision OR A NIGHT PICTURE CAPABLE CELL PHONE, IT WAS no problem for the mortar team to locate the SOURCE and blow it to pieces. Our men, KNOWING THAT, were EXPECTING a gunship to destroy the mortar position BEFORE the mortar could KILL THEM.

How likely is it that they had night vision goggles man? Or how likely is it they were sweeping cellphones around as opposed to...shooting an other terrorist things? You're making like, a shit ton of illogical leaps, based not even on confirmed facts.

Seals don't panic.

Go look it up.

A nighttime operation, I think night vision would be overwhelmingly likely.

Ex-SEALS might not panic, but that doesn't address the other possible explanations I thought up. All in about the span of a couple of minutes. As for looking it up, I've done a bit, and Like I said before- the fact that the Laser Designation units can be used for range finding among other things simply doesn't mesh with your idea that they can ONLY be used when an aircraft able to launch laser guided weapons is overhead. Besides that, Laser Designation works by way of the reflected laser, so it's not even required that the thing be able to know there's an anything around. As for Night Vision...er, sure, in an organized and well supplied military. But this wasn't that, Is there a history of random groups and such having night vision goggles?

Too bad Herraldo didn't fall off the back of one of those Hummers he rode in going into Baghdad. They could have let the tank following the Hummer crush that bastard and then used his remains to search out roadside bombs.

OH NO!!! A FOX employee tells the truth! Hang his sorry ars! The GOP cannot have some of its media darlings telling the truth!

Forum List

Back