Geraldo blames talk radio for offended hispanics.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
Geraldo blames Talk Radio for anti-immigration tone that offends HispanicsJanuary 23rd, 2011.
Geraldo blames Talk Radio for anti-immigration tone that offends Hispanics - Vancouver American Politics | Examiner.com

Hell, illegal aliens offend me. This is my country and I don't need talk radio to tell me how to feel about illegal immigration and illegal aliens. I don't give a S*** if the are offended. Maybe if they or offended enough they will leave and go home.

Geraldo need to shut the F*** up. He don't compete for his jobs with illegals and they don't invade his neighborhood and go to school with his children or the ER room in the hospital he visits. Until Geraldo has walked in my shoes, again, he can shut the H*** up.

I am sick to death at people like Geraldo who cater and pamper illegal aliens, treat them like they are invited guest and don't give a S*** how I feel about them being in my country. This is my country and I don't give a S*** if they are offended of not. And they are not immigrants, they are illegal aliens.
This pisses me off to no end when I hear crap like this.

Geraldo blames Talk Radio for anti-immigration tone that offends HispanicsJanuary 23rd, 2011.
Geraldo blames Talk Radio for anti-immigration tone that offends Hispanics - Vancouver American Politics | Examiner.com

Hell, illegal aliens offend me. This is my country and I don't need talk radio to tell me how to feel about illegal immigration and illegal aliens. I don't give a S*** if the are offended. Maybe if they or offended enough they will leave and go home.

Geraldo need to shut the F*** up. He don't compete for his jobs with illegals and they don't invade his neighborhood and go to school with his children or the ER room in the hospital he visits. Until Geraldo has walked in my shoes, again, he can shut the H*** up.

I am sick to death at people like Geraldo who cater and pamper illegal aliens, treat them like they are invited guest and don't give a S*** how I feel about them being in my country. This is my country and I don't give a S*** if they are offended of not. And they are not immigrants, they are illegal aliens.

"Jerry Rivers?" ???:lol:

Geraldo Rivera has always bitten the hand that fed him and he is too afraid to be a journalist in Mexico where "balls" are required.

Brown backs needed? Latinos are around 8% of the world. He never mentioned other races from around the world who want to immigrate and actually be Americans.

Where would we be without those little brown fornicators???:lol:

Y yo tambien.
Pobre chica vieja de edad se consiguió malestar :eusa_angel:

Y yo tambien.
Pobre chica vieja de edad se consiguió malestar :eusa_angel:

128729709331873505.jpg

Gerarldo ONLY became hispanic when it was IN to be so. Before that he claimed ONLY his Jewish half. He is so full of it it boggles the mind!

Forum List

Back