Geothermal Killing Iceland

No- I don't dictate how you feel- I am just commenting on your obsessive and passionate hatred for any power source that is not carbon fueled(coal, oil, gas)

You hate solar. You hate geo thermal. You hate wind.

But you never hate coal.

And you never compare the environmental impact of any of those- with coal.

Because your goal is to malign other industries- not to compare them with their competition.

Solar is built with coal.
Wind is built with coal.
Geothermal is built with coal.

At that they have increased the use of coal. They do not replace or displace the use of coal.

It is really that simply.

Well you have demonstrated a simple mind.

Yes- coal is important in the production of many materials- including steel.

So lets recap:
Solar: built with steel- doesn't use coal to produce energy
Wind: built with steel- doesn't use coal to produce energy
Geo: built with steel- doesn't use coal to produce energy
Coal: built with steel- uses coal for energy production.

Every form of energy production uses steel in building the facility.

But coal fired plants are the only ones that use coal to produce energy.

And are the dirtiest and most harmful for health- of all electrical production facilities.

Which is why China- looks like this:

22940754044_b839c08bb4_o.jpg

This pollution can come from many sources, but burning coal has been linked to the largest number of air pollution deaths in China, causing 366,000 premature deaths in 2013.

Why do you believe that I am able to dictate how you 'feel'?

I am just pointing out the obvious- you hate any 'alternate' energy.

You attack wind, solar and now geothermal- and ignore coal.

Bizarrely you attack wind, solar and geothermal for health and environmental issues- and absolutely ignore those issues for coal or oil or gas.

You are just obsessively against anything that competes with coal.
ha, ha, ha,
Yes, you are not doing anything. Except dictating what my feelings are without knowing. That is when you lose the argument, when you must dictate how those you disagree with feel about something.

It is a shame we could not actually discuss the subject.

I guess it is not your fault, what did you ever learn about Green Energy, Renewables. Nothing, all you know is the headlines that you simply believe.

You are not alone, millions fall for the same simple political trickery.

Some are intelligent and insightful enough to realize it when it is pointed out, others simply stick to all the only thing they know how to do. Characterize all they do not understand as coming from someone who simply hates.

Can you not see the idiocy of your thought process? All you can do is irrationally reason that those you do not understand simply hate?

And are the dirtiest and most harmful for health- of all electrical production facilities. Which is why China- looks like this:

This pollution can come from many sources, but burning coal has been linked to the largest number of air pollution deaths in China, causing 366,000 premature deaths in 2013.
Yes, coal use in China has increased to build Solar panels and Wind turbines as well as the steel for Geothermal plants. Renewable, Clean, Green Energy is responsible for coal use in China. That is why the Democrats have moved this type of industry to China. So they can get rich selling Solar and Wind and Geothermal without having to follow pollution restrictions, regulations and laws.

The most polluting, most damaging, destructive source of power is the one that produces the least amount of electricity while using the greatest amount of Coal, that is Renewables, Green Energy.

From production to installation, everything they touch is destroyed.

Why do you believe that I am able to dictate how you 'feel'?

I am just pointing out the obvious- you hate any 'alternate' energy.

You attack wind, solar and now geothermal- and ignore coal.

Bizarrely you attack wind, solar and geothermal for health and environmental issues- and absolutely ignore those issues for coal or oil or gas.

You are just obsessively against anything that competes with coal.
ha, ha, ha,
Yes, you are not doing anything. Except dictating what my feelings are without knowing.

So your feelings are dependent on what I dictate to you?

How very odd.

I must apologize, the name of thread should of been, Geothermal is killing Iceland and China.

Well if you started a thread saying "Coal is killing China" it would be far more accurate.

But that will never happen.

And are the dirtiest and most harmful for health- of all electrical production facilities. Which is why China- looks like this:

Yes, coal use in China has increased to build Solar panels and Wind turbines as well as the steel for Geothermal plants. .

The single largest use of coal in China is for electricity production.

You are obsessed with everything except the actual polluters in the world.

Building more steel to maintain Geothermal increases the use of electricity in China. Building millions of solar panels that do not replace one coal plant also increases the use of electricity in China. Building millions of tons of Wind turbines in China has increases the use of electricity in China.

Heavy Industry has increased in China to supply the $Trillions of dollars$ of material dictated by fake, "Clean, Green, Renewable energy".

Nobody denies that.

Clean Green Renewables must destroy the World to save the World.

Well if you started a thread saying "Coal is killing China" it would be far more accurate..
This is a thread, about Green, Clean, Renewables, killing Iceland and as you point out, China.

I realize this is a thread about your lies about Green energy.

Which is why you don't want to acknowledge how Coal is killing the Chinese.

Building more steel to maintain Geothermal increases the use of electricity in China. .

All building uses more steel.

So 'green energy' is no different than any other energy form when it comes to using steel.

Building more coal fired electricity plants uses up more steel- and uses up the coal to fire the plants.

Why are you okay with coal killing people? But upset when geo thermal might be harming some people?

So 'green energy' is no different than any other energy form when it comes to using steel.
"Green Energy" is very different than any other energy form, "Green Energy uses 10,000x's more material, if not a 100,000x's more material, if not a million times more, to produce much, much, much, less energy than a coal plant.

How do you compare something that you can not depend on during an emergency to something that has provided us with energy during all our historical tragic emergencies?

How can you compare something that will never work at night to something that must be used night and day to produce Solar panels that will never work at night?

You speak from your beliefs and attach attributes to Green energy that do not exist.

You can not compare a lump of coal to a speck of dirt. Coal has use, your dirt needs coal simply to be a bit of nothing.

"Green Energy" is very different than any other energy form, "Green Energy uses 10,000x's more material, if not a 100,000x's more material, if not a million times more, to produce much, much, much, less energy than a coal plan.

And feel free to address that issue in a real thread.

Rather than lie about green energy.

When you start a thread about 'geothermal energy' killing people- but refuse to acknowledge the harm and deaths attributable to coal fired electricity production- you just show what an obsessive hack you are.

When you start a thread about 'geothermal energy' killing people- but refuse to acknowledge the harm and deaths attributable to coal fired electricity production- you just show what an obsessive hack you are.
I acknowledged that solar or green energy increases the use of coal thus kills people.

You are dictating again, very nice. Contrary to what you state I must do (which you do not) I do not have to include other topics in a thread that is specific to geothermal energy in iceland.

I am sorry I hurt your feelings by presenting facts that your beliefs could not disprove.

Facts are stubborn.

I acknowledged that solar or green energy increases the use of coal thus kills people.n.

LOL- but you won't acknowledge that the use of coal generated energy increases the use of coal- and kills thousands more people.

Forum List

Back