George Soros, The Invisible Democrat

Soros is the latest boogie man.

Fear is a great tool for controlling the masses and fear needs a focus.

That is Soros for the right wing sheep, he is blamed for just about everything that the right wing sheep do not like.

If he did half the things he is accused of he would have been broke a decade ago.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Soros isn't a boogey man but he is a billionaire with the money to make his New World Order a reality.

He's a Globalist and a man who damned near took a country down.

Glad you don't find him something to worry about.

I do not choose to live my life in a state of fear, I leave that to the sheep on both sides, you do more than enough of it for me.

That is Soros for the right wing sheep, he is blamed for just about everything that the right wing sheep do not like.

If he did half the things he is accused of he would have been broke a decade ago.

Soros isn't a boogey man but he is a billionaire with the money to make his New World Order a reality.

I do not choose to live my life in a state of fear, I leave that to the sheep on both sides, you do more than enough of it for me.

I don't live in fear either but the man is worth watching.

Oh and the only sheep I see are the ones who are ignorant and chose to stay ignorant of what's going on.

Ask Great Britain if Soros is the boogieman. They will say "no, he's satan, himself"

I honestly have no idea who this guy is other than a foreign billionaire. Not sure why you guys have such a hard on for this dude.

Where the hell have you been??
Arizona
Soros is a One World Order, no borders, no countries. One big world. He's a Globalist who believes the world should be one big entity.
He's used his billions to make that happen.
Do you have a quote from him saying that. A simple quote saying "I think the world should be one big entity"

If you believe in OWO and Globalism then he's your guy.
If not then he's the enemy of anyone who doesn't think like he does.
One nasty dude.

Your opinion is noted. Some proof would help your case. Since we both know you likely will not produce any...can we just call your post total bullshit and move on?

Do your own research. I did.

You can call it bullshit all you want. No one would expect anything less from Cornholio. Research the man dumbass.

In other words, you got nothing. Matches the space between your ears.
Ditto

Forum List

Back