George Soros, The Invisible Democrat

Meister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 15, 2009
Conservative part of the Northwest
While there is no evidence Soros gave directly to Brock and Media Matters, clearly Soros-funded groups have been instrumental in getting MMA started.”

David Horowitz is familiar with the practice of changing one’s political ideology, but in Horowitz’ case, he was a 1960s radical who became a conservative author. Horowitz charged that Media Matters’ original claim that it had taken no money from Soros or groups affiliated with Soros was “a lie.”

“This is typical of Brock’s operation,” Horowitz told Cybercast News Service . “They split hairs to present an untruth.”

Media Matters can no longer deny its Soros affiliation because “once you have the names (of donors), once you know that Peter Lewis is involved, you can’t deny it,” said Horowitz, who as a conservative, co-founded the Los Angeles-based Center for the Study of the Popular Culture and Front Page Mag.com, a news and commentary website.”

Media Matters and George Soros - “It depends on what you mean by funded” by Macsmind

Why does the left always try to distance themselves from George Soros? He is one of the biggest contributors in their party. He funds Moveon.Org, Mediamatters, and many campaigns like Al Franken's. Yet, they act like he doesn'r exist. I have brought up Soros's name in a few threads here, and not one person has ever responded. He probably is the most influential person in the democratic party, and the direction that they have taken, and yet no one wants to even mention his name on the left. Why?

Brock?

images

While there is no evidence Soros gave directly to Brock and Media Matters, clearly Soros-funded groups have been instrumental in getting MMA started.”

David Horowitz is familiar with the practice of changing one’s political ideology, but in Horowitz’ case, he was a 1960s radical who became a conservative author. Horowitz charged that Media Matters’ original claim that it had taken no money from Soros or groups affiliated with Soros was “a lie.”

“This is typical of Brock’s operation,” Horowitz told Cybercast News Service . “They split hairs to present an untruth.”

Media Matters can no longer deny its Soros affiliation because “once you have the names (of donors), once you know that Peter Lewis is involved, you can’t deny it,” said Horowitz, who as a conservative, co-founded the Los Angeles-based Center for the Study of the Popular Culture and Front Page Mag.com, a news and commentary website.”

Media Matters and George Soros - “It depends on what you mean by funded” by Macsmind

Why does the left always try to distance themselves from George Soros? He is one of the biggest contributors in their party. He funds Moveon.Org, Mediamatters, and many campaigns like Al Franken's. Yet, they act like he doesn'r exist. I have brought up Soros's name in a few threads here, and not one person has ever responded. He probably is the most influential person in the democratic party, and the direction that they have taken, and yet no one wants to even mention his name on the left. Why?
I see your agenda too. Maybe you sent that bomb to George.

Media Matters and George Soros - “It depends on what you mean by funded” by Macsmind

Maybe you need to get off the narcotics, Sillybooboo.
I must really be getting in your head for you to go back 9 years to pull up posts of mine.
Thank you though, it shows you really did miss me. :auiqs.jpg:

I must really be getting in your head for you to go back 9 years to pull up posts of mine.

Hey!!!!

You stole my sillybooboo . Lol..

He is smoking crack again

Hey!!!!

You stole my sillybooboo . Lol..

He is smoking crack again
Something is going on with the kid. He is acting somewhat strange this evening.

Soros' ears have been sticking out off all the Democrats' words and actions. Soros is the one who constantly interferes in US elections while his loyal Media keeps blaming Russians distracting the public attention from the main 'hero'.

Unfortunately, Soros not only controls all Dems but quite a few RINOs as well.

Why does the right always try and distance itself from the Koch brothers?

Why is money so damn important in politics these days? Oh, wait, because the system sucks, but all the partisans defend the system.

False

Flag

I honestly have no idea who this guy is other than a foreign billionaire. Not sure why you guys have such a hard on for this dude.

Where the hell have you been??

Soros is a One World Order, no borders, no countries. One big world. He's a Globalist who believes the world should be one big entity.

He's used his billions to make that happen.

If you believe in OWO and Globalism then he's your guy.

If not then he's the enemy of anyone who doesn't think like he does.

One nasty dude.

False

Flag
I can’t wait till democrats win the next election. Whenever that will be, who knows

I honestly have no idea who this guy is other than a foreign billionaire. Not sure why you guys have such a hard on for this dude.

Arizona
Soros is a One World Order, no borders, no countries. One big world. He's a Globalist who believes the world should be one big entity.
Do you have a quote from him saying that. A simple quote saying "I think the world should be one big entity"

One nasty dude.

Your opinion is noted. Some proof would help your case. Since we both know you likely will not produce any...can we just call your post total bullshit and move on?

Arizona
Do you have a quote from him saying that. A simple quote saying "I think the world should be one big entity"

One nasty dude.

Your opinion is noted. Some proof would help your case. Since we both know you likely will not produce any...can we just call your post total bullshit and move on?

Do your own research. I did.

You can call it bullshit all you want. No one would expect anything less from Cornholio. Research the man dumbass.

Arizona

One nasty dude.

You can call it bullshit all you want. No one would expect anything less from Cornholio. Research the man dumbass.

In other words, you got nothing. Matches the space between your ears.

Arizona

One nasty dude.

In other words, you got nothing. Matches the space between your ears.

Nope. Means I did the research and the empty space between your ears is just that.

Empty Space.

Soros is the latest boogie man.

Fear is a great tool for controlling the masses and fear needs a focus.

That is Soros for the right wing sheep, he is blamed for just about everything that the right wing sheep do not like.

If he did half the things he is accused of he would have been broke a decade ago.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Soros is the latest boogie man.

Fear is a great tool for controlling the masses and fear needs a focus.

That is Soros for the right wing sheep, he is blamed for just about everything that the right wing sheep do not like.

If he did half the things he is accused of he would have been broke a decade ago.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Soros isn't a boogey man but he is a billionaire with the money to make his New World Order a reality.

He's a Globalist and a man who damned near took a country down.

Glad you don't find him something to worry about.

Forum List

Back