George soros funding this caravan?!?!

Serious question. What is your highest level of completed education?

Its not like he has not in the past ..Why I’m Investing $500 Million in Migrants This is not immigration this is an ivasion . Mostly adult able body men. I have seen on facebook videos of big trucks and cars transporting them and only get out to walk to be filmed..

To be an immigrant, you would need to have a permit.

They don't have one, so indeed... it's not investing into immigration, but invasion.

Its not like he has not in the past ..Why I’m Investing $500 Million in Migrants This is not immigration this is an ivasion . Mostly adult able body men. I have seen on facebook videos of big trucks and cars transporting them and only get out to walk to be filmed..
Ok you like to know just how involved this person is?

An open borders group that has benefitted from U.S. taxpayer dollars and is funded by leftwing billionaire George Soros launched a smartphone application to help illegal immigrants avoid federal authorities. The app, Notifica (Notify), is described in a Laredo, Texas news article as a tool to protect immigrants living in the U.S. illegally by utilizing high tech and online social communications. With the click of a button, illegal aliens can alert family, friends and attorneys of encounters with federal authorities. “Immigration agents knocking at the door?” the news story asks. “Now, there’s an app for that, too.”

Incredibly, the U.S. government uses taxpayer dollars to support Soros’ radical globalist agenda abroad. As part of an ongoing investigation, Judicial Watch has exposed several collaborative efforts between Uncle Sam and Soros in other countries. Just last week Judicial Watch published a special investigative report that exposes in detail the connection between U.S.-funded entities and Soros’ OSF to further the Hungarian philanthropist’s efforts in Guatemala. The goal is to advance a radical globalist agenda through “lawfare” and political subversion, the report shows. Much like in the United States, OSF programs in Guatemala include funding liberal media outlets, supporting global politicians, advocating for open borders, fomenting public discord and influencing academic institutions.

Soros plans now to concentrate on smaller, more local politics around the country. All politics is local, a saying credited to former Speaker of the House Tip O’Neill back in the day, is now his new playbook. I happen to believe this saying and if you are a long game kind of person, instead of the short game, it is easy to connect the dots as politicians begin in their own local communities to rise in power. Trump, a billionaire businessman, and celebrity is an exception. It is yet to be determined if his election is a fluke. Soros’ pet projects, like reforms to the criminal justice system, can move forward with the help of favorable district attorneys, for example. What is interesting to me is his failure, even in California, so far this election cycle.

The various branches and paid instrumentalities of the network include Democracy Alliance, MoveOn.org, America Coming Together, America Votes, The Center for American Progress, and other leftist front organizations, which advocate open borders for the United States — not for other nations but for the United States. These Soros-funded groups finance his camp followers, among them the Democratic Party, the National Organization of Women, abortion advocacy groups, various environmental groups, and last but not least, the increasingly powerful immigration special interest groups.

This is where the money and personel are coming from the same as the Hearing where the female yelled at Flake in the Elevator that was just one of his supported incidents. This Mob is being supported by must of the Foundations that want this Nation to fail. Therefore it is a invasion not a walk in the park.

Its not like he has not in the past ..Why I’m Investing $500 Million in Migrants This is not immigration this is an invasion . Mostly adult able body men. I have seen on facebook videos of big trucks and cars transporting them and only get out to walk to be filmed.
OMG, he's trying to make sure people have jobs! What a beast!!!

Funny you don't apply that same reasoning to saying Trump is just trying to protect the country.

Hungary banned (((him))) for trying the same thing there. (Don't tell Bode. She thinks he's Waldo.)
He's spending about $7,000 per invader. His troops look amazingly fresh for just walking the length of Central America, don't they?

Close the border today and avoid the rush...

Its not like he has not in the past ..Why I’m Investing $500 Million in Migrants This is not immigration this is an invasion . Mostly adult able body men. I have seen on facebook videos of big trucks and cars transporting them and only get out to walk to be filmed.
OMG, he's trying to make sure people have jobs! What a beast!!!
Funny you don't apply that same reasoning to saying Trump is just trying to protect the country.
What statement of mine are you citing? This sounds like someone who thinks they're a mindreader. :laugh2:

Lol
Almost 3000 miles someone has to be feeding this mass of shit... it certainly isn’t Mexico

Probably funneling the cash through the cartels...or the cartels are just doing it for Soros.

I GUARANTEE the cartels are involved somehow.

Forum List

Back