George Santos: Yes, I Lied About Everything, So What?

And it's as if they've taken it to the next level. They don't even bother to pretend to give a shit about the lies. They enjoy them.

They've dropped all pretense about caring for any rules or standards or expectations. I guess that's what happens when someone has convinced you that you're "at war".
It appears that lying is a prerequisite for success in the MAGA repub party.

I think we all caught Santos' act before, yea eh, before the face lift, yea, that's the ticket! He used to be a fam, eh the most famous comedian on, en no, he carried Saturday Night live and was married to Morgan Fairchild.

This is a big "so what".

As long as he votes as he promised, what difference should it make where he worked at, what his religion or his sexual preferences are?
Because people voted for him based on these things he said he was. Now, i'll slow it down, so you understand: that's what's known as F R A U D.

I think we all caught Santos' act before, yea eh, before the face lift, yea, that's the ticket! He used to be a fam, eh the most famous comedian on, en no, he carried Saturday Night live and was married to Morgan Fairchild.

And McCarthy says...."Sounds good to me!"

Liar Rep.-elect George Santos admits fabricating key details of his bio...

Are the USMB Republicans and other assorted rightwing posters cool w/that?
Boy, this guy fits right in; he's a Republican if there ever was one! Bigly!!!

2ytmqnk2pf8a1.png

Is it? If you promise something you can't keep or knowing it won't happen, that is also fraud and used to gain votes. It all pisses me off and I don't care what party they are from, lying is lying.

Any lie is, at best, wrong, but I find it odd that you continue to vote Republican, when they've been consistently lying to the American public about their policies and about Democrats for the past 40 years.

I have issues with Trudeau who keeps stumbling over simple ethics questions that any reasonably smart high school student should understand: Don't give untendered government contracts to your friends. The amounts aren't even that big - $375,000 in one case,

But his overall management of government resources and responsibilities is excellent. He got us through the pandemic with minimal expense and disruption to the economy, and our economic recovery from the pandemic has been spectacular, especially since companies looking for entry into the North American free trade zones are now looking to Canada to locate their manufacturing due to the political instability, better educated work force, and #1 Best Country In the World To Live In.

I don't expect elected officials to be perfect, but if you don't start with some basic standard of honesty, you end up with Donald Trump, who was in the middle of a $100 million fraud trail when he was elected President.

Trash republicans love lies.
They need lies
They are too weak to accept truth and reality.
They can't even admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud, that says it all.
Republicans can't handle the truth at all.

So, Democrats
Any lie is, at best, wrong, but I find it odd that you continue to vote Republican, when they've been consistently lying to the American public about their policies and about Democrats for the past 40 years.

I have issues with Trudeau who keeps stumbling over simple ethics questions that any reasonably smart high school student should understand: Don't give untendered government contracts to your friends. The amounts aren't even that big - $375,000 in one case,

But his overall management of government resources and responsibilities is excellent. He got us through the pandemic with minimal expense and disruption to the economy, and our economic recovery from the pandemic has been spectacular, especially since companies looking for entry into the North American free trade zones are now looking to Canada to locate their manufacturing due to the political instability, better educated work force, and #1 Best Country In the World To Live In.

I don't expect elected officials to be perfect, but if you don't start with some basic standard of honesty, you end up with Donald Trump, who was in the middle of a $100 million fraud trail when he was elected President.
I don’t vote for Republican, or Democrat in federal elections, I vote for all parties locally, and I find Democrats have lied for decades as well as Republicans and I’d never vote for your racist, narcissistic, cheating, lying Trudeau.

I would live in Mexico or Cancun but never in Canada, your weather sucks.

Your dollar is still less than ours isn’t it.

So far, the hyper-partisan toadies can only bleat

100186.gif

"Oh, yeah!
Well, whaddabout...?"

The GOP has a recent embarrassing tradition of embracing liars but, I expect the current mute support for this one will erode as the facts are exposed. Criminal charges may well be in the offing as the money is followed.

There is already some honest denunciation in the New York delegation:

Fellow New York Rep.-elect Nick LaLota (R) on Tuesday called for “a full investigation by the House Ethics Committee and, if necessary, law enforcement” into Santos. And Rep.-elect Anthony D’Esposito (R-N.Y.) said that Santos’s “fabrications regarding the Holocaust and his family’s history are particularly harmful.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back