George Santos Identified as a Drag Queen in Brazil

Oh man, this is priceless.

Anthony George Kitara Ravache Devolder Santos denies being a drag queen.

Santos-denies-drag-queen.jpg

santos-in-drag-1.jpg

Santos-in-drag-2.jpg

By their own standards, the GOP is suckling and supporting a groomer. Isn't it amazing how they always project their own sickness onto their opponents?

George Santos Admits to Drag Past​

The newly-elected New York congressman touched down in the Big Apple Saturday on a flight from D.C., and sure enough ... the media was there to greet him, peppering him with questions about his many scandals and apparent lies -- including the drag thing.

Finally, when someone asks him about recently-resurfaced photos that seem to show him dressed in drag ... he cops to it, saying he was "just having fun" out there and that it's much ado about nothing. He also made sure to specifically denounce the term "drag queen."

Wrong again. Your truly sick, repugnant language and insults … “don’t work here” anymore.

Decent Americans are sick of your lies and Trump’s provocations, and independents won’t tolerate or vote for your creepy witch-hunting of all opponents. Your movement’s fundamental lack of decency and political honesty is ever more obvious.

Even Americans who hate much about Democratic policies can see you are despicable and that only your kind speak like this.

Keep talking this way. Stupid, ignorant, obnoxious MAGAnuts are losing their “war” … partly because people like you, and so many others like you, demonstrate that they are indeed … “stupid, ignorant and obnoxious.”
wrong again, retard, that's 2 times....
I'm for AMERICA---
NOT FOR:
pedophiles
corrupt/foreign agent-(xiden) ruining AMERICA and working for the commies
you are 1 fucked up retard to support any of the mentioned
go live your pathetic life in denial, in the basement, where shit stains like you belong

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

wrong again, retard, that's 2 times....
I'm for AMERICA---
NOT FOR:
pedophiles
corrupt/foreign agent-(xiden) ruining AMERICA and working for the commies
you are 1 fucked up retard to support any of the mentioned
go live your pathetic life in denial, in the basement, where shit stains like you belong

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

I’m convinced Tom works for the CCP

Forum List

Back