George Carlin on republicans

jasonnfree

Gold Member
May 23, 2012
I know, I know, I voted trump too, but we been had. Brother George predicted what the republicans intended to do over a decade ago. These guys want it all and their latest tax package proves it. Time to shift focus and worrying about some border jumpers. If republicans really wanted to stop them from coming here, they could have done it decades ago.

Any, heeeeeres George:

I hope that is true, or otherwise, your social security is coming for the unborn. A far worse crime given that YOU voted for it, not them.

Child is never guilty, but you should not run free.

On the other hand, George Carlin is often enough brilliant and this is no exception, he just got the timing wrong. They already took your social security and gave it to banks and whatever else, the democrat politicians that is. All gone...

I hope that is true, or otherwise, your social security is coming for the unborn. A far worse crime given that YOU voted for it, not them.

On the other hand, George Carlin is often enough brilliant and this is no exception, he just got the timing wrong. They already took your social security.

Not yet they have. One step at a time. Not sure what the unborn has to do with anything.

On the other hand, George Carlin is often enough brilliant and this is no exception, he just got the timing wrong. They already took your social security.

Not yet they have. One step at a time. Not sure what the unborn has to do with anything.
They will be paying for the social security of many that are in the work force now.... if social security lasts that lone.

Forum List

Back