George Bush And Congress Are Killing America

rtwngAvngr said:
So you don't deny the influence of "The Frankfurt School" on modern day liberalism. Good for you. And i'm not saying jews should be rounded up. They just should be ignored a little more and those afflicted should cure themselves of CJDD -Chronic Judeo Deferential Disorder.

Oh. So Jews shouldn't be rounded up. How generous of you. Are you going to start with gypsies, then? Or maybe it will be some other ethnic or racial minority?

Scratch an anti-semite and you find a fascist. You sick little sot.

Bullypulpit said:
Oh. So Jews shouldn't be rounded up. How generous of you. Are you going to start with gypsies, then? Or maybe it will be some other ethnic or racial minority?

Scratch an anti-semite and you find a fascist. You sick little sot.

But, but... I said .. NOT round up. No rounding up here. I don't advocate the roundupping of anybody.

Bullypulpit said:
Part of the solution would be to educate the populace about the responsibilities they bear as citizens of this Republic. With an educated and engaged electorate, many of our problems could be solved. And if we had possessed such an electorate over the last 40 years or so, especially in the last 8-9 years, many of the problems we currently face could have been avoided, or rendered much more manageable.

That's your real gripe, isn't it - the last 8 or 9 years? Strange how that coincides with the death of the MSM/DNC monopoly on the dissemination of information. Things were so much nicer when our "betters" controlled these matters. The electorate are educated and engaged, all right - just not in the correct, elitist manner you would prefer.

musicman said:
That's your real gripe, isn't it - the last 8 or 9 years? Strange how that coincides with the death of the MSM/DNC monopoly on the dissemination of information. Things were so much nicer when our "betters" controlled these matters. The electorate are educated and engaged, all right - just not in the correct, elitist manner you would prefer.

:clap:

musicman said:

Give people the tools they need to make proper decisions, as in teaching good decision making skills in schools, teaching people the basics of what it means to live in a democratic society and the responsibilities it entails, and then giving them the information they need, sans the political spin machine.

The success of Chimpy McPresidents administration has lain in its ability to feed the fears of the populace. A populace which is poorly informed and poorly served by a news media largely servile to the administration or simply pandering to the lowest common denominator in order to make their ratings and revenue numbers.

But America didn't get to that point overnight, and both democrats and republicans are guilty of allowing our system to degenerate to the point it has.This admnistration has simply done the best job of exploiting that weakness. But given Chimpy's sagging poll numbers, it seems that folks are beginning to wake up to the realities of what he and his handlers are doing. I only hope it isn't too late.

rtwngAvngr said:
But, but... I said .. NOT round up. No rounding up here. I don't advocate the roundupping of anybody.

rtwngAvngr said:
And i'm not saying jews should be rounded up.

Then just WHO should be rounded up? Just WHO should we pin the blame on...Dehumanize...Demonize...Just so you can feel better about yourself? People of African or Arab descent? Or how about those Pakistanis or those Indians? Or, we could start closer to home, with the dissenters...that's always a popular choice...Round up anyone who questions the government's policies...

The implications of your statement are clear...Round up someone. Do anything to distract from the reality presented us by the world each day. Set us on the path to a police state...But don't let anyone, or anything, different upset the status quo or rock the boat. But guess what...? Real boats rock.

You've shown your true colors, so why don't you go hang out at Stormfront's BB. Another anti-semite there will fit right in.

Bullypulpit said:
Then just WHO should be rounded up? Just WHO should we pin the blame on...Dehumanize...Demonize...Just so you can feel better about yourself? People of African or Arab descent? Or how about those Pakistanis or those Indians? Or, we could start closer to home, with the dissenters...that's always a popular choice...Round up anyone who questions the government's policies...

The implications of your statement are clear...Round up someone. Do anything to distract from the reality presented us by the world each day. Set us on the path to a police state...But don't let anyone, or anything, different upset the status quo or rock the boat. But guess what...? Real boats rock.

You've shown your true colors, so why don't you go hang out at Stormfront's BB. Another anti-semite there will fit right in.

I said NOT rounded up. NOBODY should be rounded up. People always just get hysterical when anyone talks about jews, I'm just reassuring people that I do NOT in any way advocate rounding up of ANYBODY.

THis site may interest you: http://www.rif.org

Bullypulpit said:
The success of Chimpy McPresidents administration has lain in its ability to feed the fears of the populace. A populace which is poorly informed and poorly served by a news media largely servile to the administration or simply pandering to the lowest common denominator in order to make their ratings and revenue numbers.

My God pulit, when you decide to tell a foopa, you do it HUGE! "A news media largely SERVILE to the administration"? You are out of your fucking gorde. You are now going to try and convince us that the drive by LIBERAL, Bush bashing MSM machine, grinding out what it can and even making some up AGAINST this administration DAILY, is SERVILE to the administration? You've LOST it. That's got to be the biggest lie told on this board in quite some time. I can't believe you think someone here would buy that kind of bombastic bull shit.

Pale Rider said:
My God pulit, when you decide to tell a foopa, you do it HUGE! "A news media largely SERVILE to the administration"? You are out of your fucking gorde. You are now going to try and convince us that the drive by LIBERAL, Bush bashing MSM machine, grinding out what it can and even making some up AGAINST this administration DAILY, is SERVILE to the administration? You've LOST it. That's got to be the biggest lie told on this board in quite some time. I can't believe you think someone here would buy that kind of bombastic bull shit.

Until recently, most media coverage has been deferential to Chimpy. His press conferences are characterized by softball questions with little or no attempt made to question administration policies. The rare exeption is when he selects Helen Thomas...Whose questions challenge him and his policies. Even now, there are only a few voices in the wilderness of the American media that actually question administration policy in any meaningful way.

And then you have outlets, like CNN, which seem to be advocates fo the Deliverance wing of the Republican party. And then, there's FOX News, which is little more than the propaganda wing for the administration. But there is no major media outlet which is consistently, seriously questioning the administration.

Pale Rider said:

Until recently, most media coverage has been deferential to Chimpy. His press conferences are characterized by softball questions with little or no attempt made to question administration policies. The rare exeption is when he selects Helen Thomas...Whose questions challenge him and his policies. Even now, there are only a few voices in the wilderness of the American media that actually question administration policy in any meaningful way and hold it accountable. Sure, stories surface...But there is seldom any meaningful follow up, which is neccessary to fill out the picture a brief headline provides.

And then you have outlets, like CNN, which seem to be advocates fo the Deliverance wing of the Republican party. And then, there's FOX News, which is little more than the propaganda wing for the administration. But there is no major media outlet which is consistently, seriously questioning the administration.

Bullypulpit said:
Until recently, most media coverage has been deferential to Chimpy.

You're insane. Seriously, you're living in some parallel universe that bears little resemblance to this reality.

rtwngAvngr said:
You're insane. Seriously, you're living in some parallel universe that bears little resemblance to this reality.

Gotta go with that, Bully. What color is the sky in your world?

rtwngAvngr said:

Hmmm...Then just what world are you living in, you little anti-semite? You would perhaps prefer one in which the Third Riech triumphed? There, you wouldn't have to worry about mythical world-wide Jewish conspiracies since there wouldn't be any Jews around to worry about.

Dismissed.

musicman said:
Gotta go with that, Bully. What color is the sky in your world?

Blue...I live in the same world as you do. I'm just without the rose colored glasses you're wearing. I like it better that way.

Bullypulpit said:
Blue...I live in the same world as you do. I'm just without the rose colored glasses you're wearing. I like it better that way.

If you can say - with a straight face - that the media are the lackeys of the Bush Administration, you'd better get yourself a seeing eye dog.

Bullypulpit said:
Until recently, most media coverage has been deferential to Chimpy. His press conferences are characterized by softball questions with little or no attempt made to question administration policies.

This is such an outstanding example of just how out of touch you liberals are. You live a lie, and you believe it. It makes people like us conservatives look and listen to you in complete disbelief. We wonder just how a person can become so disconneted with reality. It's a mystery.

Forum List

Back