Geaux4it's 10,000th Post

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Current event? Well, I don't know... I'll let the mods decide :biggrin:

But I'll talk about current events and some other things as I bounce around within this 10,000th post containing at times, racism, love, hate, compassion and a host of other emotions. Yes its true, I'm just what used to be an average 55 year old man. Within my life I've had the pleasure of putting to words my adventures of flying, riding motorcycles, and my days as a combat photographer flying back seats of MD F-4 Phantoms and a handful of other military aircraft. Years before that I was a US NAVY SeaBee serving on Diego Garcia, was part of Operation Eagle Claw and spent a short stint in Panama towards the end of my enlistment. That is without doubt the most personal information I have ever offered on this board and you'll likely never hear me refer to it again.

As I think of my 10,000th post, I realize its a mere drop in the bucket compared to some full timers here. lol...But lets face it folks, our current events these days are pretty darn disturbing. ISIS murders, JADE HELM-15, IRS, on and on and on..... My guess is my grandparents who were farmers in Tennessee likely thought the same thing. I wonder if its just history repeating itself? Meaning, its always been this bad but we tend not to notice until we're older.... Just like our grandparents were.

I wont post it again, but ya'll can find pervious blogs from me on 'Why I'm Losing Hope" and "The Decay of Society.. And if your interested in my cross country blogs about travels on my Harley, then "The Tennessee Run" might interest you.

Anyway, I'm just a red blood American who does not have much tolerance for carrying additional weight. Weight takes on many forms and shapes like stress, sleeping disorders... to paying for 'social' medicine and years of UE insurance.

I'm in the middle of re-reading 1984. We joke about it yes..... I know.... but seriously, some of the events in the book are playing out, albeit slowly, right in front of us. Case in point..... history.... or the lack thereof......

You know how history was always altered in 1984 to where nobody remembered anything of the past?

Look at today....

Today we are changing history too. We used to be a God fearing nation. One nation under god. In God we trust.. And America, God shed his grace on thee. Not many of us left it appears still support this. America today is nothing like it was.... as recent as say 1975

And the constitution is next. One day, and it will be after I'm gone, America will allow it to become the doormat laid upon the threshold of oppression

So today, stock futures are green and I still have a job. I thank my Lord Jesus Christ every morning for providing me another day to provide for my family.

For that, I'm still a true blooded American

So how was my 10,000th post?

I know you can't wait for 10,000 more

-Geaux

Last edited:
LOL.....Geaux......most of the dummies on this board don't have a clue about Jade Helm.:up: The country is filled with suckers and the big boys know it!!:coffee:

Yep.....after 30 years, read 1984 again about a year ago.

Last edited:
Wow. It really amazes me that anyone --- not just you --- would waste that much time in their life posting to a message board.

Wow. It really amazes me that anyone --- not just you --- would waste that much time in their life posting to a message board.

Hey, I hear you. And when I post its not just to bump my count

-Geaux

Forum List

Back