GDP up 5.7% in the last quarter

Great economic news

Shows that TARP worked, shows that the stimulus worked
One year ago our economy was in total collapse. To envision anything close to todays economy would have been reckless. A remarkable recovery in one year.

All true Americans should be proud

Yeah, keeping drinking that coolaid, even the markets know that the number is not right and will be revised downward. :lol::lol:The stimulus worked????? Dream onnnnnnnnnnnnn.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why would any real American choose to ignore great economic news? Those who want the economy to fail?

WASHINGTON — The U.S. economy finished a bad year with a bang, expanding at a 5.7% annual rate in the fourth quarter of 2009, the government said Friday.
Growth the last three months of 2009 set the fastest pace since the third quarter of 2003 and beat economists' expectations of a 4.5% rate.
"I'm very impressed with what I've seen," says Bernard Baumohl, chief global economist at the Economic Outlook Group. "The skeptics of the economic recovery are going to have some explaining to do."

White House economic adviser Christina Romer called the fourth-quarter performance "truly extraordinary" and "the most positive news to date on the economy." But, she said, "While positive GDP growth is a necessary first step for job growth, our focus must remain on getting Americans back to work."

Economy grows at 5.7% pace, fastest since 2003 - USATODAY.com

I'm very impressed with what I've seen," says Bernard Baumohl, chief global economist at the Economic Outlook Group. "The skeptics of the economic recovery are going to have some explaining to do."[/

Go ahead and explain skeptics........

Stimulus didn't work?
TARP didn't work?

I knew you would lie and say it's not true.

You really want America to fail.

But we won't.

But we won't.

God Bless America! Its a shame so many on this board want to see her fail

That's because they invested in gold like Glenn Beck told them to.

I invested in gold about a year berfore it began falling apart.

I have seen a 90% gain in value at this point.

I was ahead of Beck :D

Forum List

Back