GB vs. Philly Mon. Night

U

Unregistered

What a disaster, LMAO!!!!!11 I don't know which I like better, the sweet McNabb TD strike in teh last 30 seconds, or the ball slipping thru Favre's fingers like sauerkraut thru a pitchfork!

I cant STAND Green Bay (especially Favre). I HATE McNabb.

I think this is the only game that I can ever remember cheering for the defense on both sides.

Only thing I can say about it, "I picked Philly" and that's all that matters! :)

Brett Farve is definately in the top 5 QB's of all time!! Love that guy!!! Cant believe they lost like that!!! :mad:

Actually I agree that Favre is one of the best quarterbacks in football... my problem with Favre is more on a personal nature. I read an article where he was eating lunch in a restaurant and a child came up to his table wanting an autograph and Favre spazzed out on him for interrupting his meal.

I think that makes him an A+ ass. Coupled with the fact that he plays for Green Bay (who I hate) makes me smile when they lose.

Really?? I HOPE thats not true..because I love what a warrior he is and everything I have heard and read about him is what a stand up guy he is!!! If thats true..well then he just lost a ton of respect form me!! :(

You always have to wonder about the truth in what you read, but since I didnt like Green Bay to begin with, I just adopted it as true. It supposedly happened years ago... maybe one day when I have time to kill I'll check and see if I can find any truth in it..

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
I cant STAND Green Bay (especially Favre). I HATE McNabb.

I think this is the only game that I can ever remember cheering for the defense on both sides.

Why hate McNabb? Overrated? Or just a Philly fan (like me) that's sick of him throwing at the recievers' feet?

I'm actually a McNabb fan but I wish he'd start playing before the 4th quarter-maybe that's when the bong hits start to wear off!

Forum List

Back