Gaza's terrorist rulers unable to pay basic bills after spending $ on weapons....

Like aryans returning to the fatterland in WWII, I think now is as good a time as ever for you to join your bretheren in the IDF and control this pestilence. Go get em' tiger.

Like I told Sunni Man, our Navy medically discharged me for Asthma, their Army would very likely do the same.

I have fancied the thought tho......seriously......

Where a will exists a means can often be found especially in the age of ID theft.

Like aryans returning to the fatterland in WWII, I think now is as good a time as ever for you to join your bretheren in the IDF and control this pestilence. Go get em' tiger.

Like I told Sunni Man, our Navy medically discharged me for Asthma, their Army would very likely do the same.

Where a will exists a means can often be found especially in the age of ID theft.

No thanks, that's WRONG, 1st and foremost, and I can't/won't defraud a nation I love.

I already put up, $ where my mouth is, unfortunate circumstances fucked it up....oh well.....

No thanks, that's WRONG, 1st and foremost, and I can't/won't defraud a nation I love.

I already put up, $ where my mouth is, unfortunate circumstances fucked it up....oh well.....

Defraud? I'm afraid I don't follow you.

ID theft, just to get into the IDF? Like I said, showed, alotta reasons that aint cool there buddy.

Merry Christmas anyway.

ID theft, just to get into the IDF? Like I said, showed, alotta reasons that aint cool there buddy.

Merry Christmas anyway.

I wasn't advocating ID theft, rather, I was simply stating that if a person wants something badly enough he can achieve it the means be damned. Merry xmas to you as well.

The funny thing about this Board on Israel, is that Israelis themselves are too productive to post here. What irony.

Is NOT Real not ruler. Allah is ruler. Is NOT Real will DIE!

^^^
Mr. Tinmore, do you see now what Israel has to deal with? The Middle East is full of these kind of nuts! So if you think Israel doesn't always act properly, please keep these quotes in mind.

Is NOT Real not ruler. Allah is ruler. Is NOT Real will DIE!

allah was a pagan moon god your pedophile Mahomet stole, like he stole Judaism and Christianity to concoct his fake cult.

Islam is a scam

GAZA, (PIC)-- Palestinian minister of interior Fathi Hammad said that his ministry was able to reconstruct about 50 percent of its security headquarters that were destroyed during the winter of 2008 and 2009.

In a press statement to the Palestinian information center (PIC), Hammad added that the ministry also rebuilt its security manpower and recruited new men in place of those who were killed during the war.

In another context, Palestinian minister of health Basem Naim stated that the government in Gaza constructed medical facilities worth $11, 000, 000 during the last two years in the context of its endeavors to improve the health situation in the Strip despite all difficulties resulting from the Israeli blockade.

This came during an open meeting organized on Sunday by the labor unions in Rafah city.

Naim also pointed out to the modern medical appliances that the health ministry supplied Gaza hospitals with, adding that his ministry paid attention to the complaints filed by citizens with the Palestinian legislative council or through civil societies and officials, and dealt with them responsibly.

Hammad: We managed to rebuild 50 percent of the bombed security facilities

GAZA, (PIC)-- Palestinian minister of interior Fathi Hammad said that his ministry was able to reconstruct about 50 percent of its security headquarters that were destroyed during the winter of 2008 and 2009.

Trouble always seems to follow the hapless Pallies. They're losers.

No wonder their own Arab people want nothing to do with the troublemakers.

Wall Street Journal...
"The Arab World's Dirty Secret".
As Israelis and Palestinians prepare to visit Washington next week to begin direct peace talks, it's worth recalling what refugees the Palestinians are—in Arab countries.

Last week, Lebanon's parliament amended a clause in a 1946 law that had been used to bar the 400,000 Palestinians living in the country from taking any but the most menial jobs. "I was born in Lebanon and I have never known Palestine," the AP quoted one 45-year-old Palestinian who works as a cab driver. "We want to live like Lebanese. We are human beings and we need civil rights."

The dirty little secret of the Arab world is that it has consistently treated Palestinians living in its midst with contempt and often violence. In 1970, Jordan expelled thousands of Palestinian militants after Yasser Arafat attempted a coup against King Hussein. In 1991, Kuwait expelled some 400,000 Palestinians working in the country as punishment for Arafat's support for Saddam Hussein in the first Gulf War.

For six decades, Palestinians have been forced by Arab governments to live in often squalid conditions so that they could serve as propaganda tools against Israel, even as millions of refugees elsewhere have been repatriated and absorbed by their host countries. This month's vote still falls short of giving Palestinian Lebanese the rights they deserve, including citizenship. But it's a reminder of the cynicism of so much Arab pro-Palestinian propaganda, and the credulity of those who fall for it.

The Huffington Riposte: WHO ARE THE GREATEST PERSECUTORS OF THE PALESTINIANS? NOT ISRAEL, IT IS THE REST OF THE ARAB WORLD

Forum List

Back