Gaza volunteer medic killed by israeli sniper

The War started with the closing of the Straits , the U.N. leaving knowing what was going to happen and their ignoring Israel when this was presented to them, You can’t rewrite History
The war started with the Israeli invasion of Egypt. In regards to the Straits closing, Israel should've went through the UN for a solution.

Don't want to die?

Don't encroach on the border fence.

Simple short-term solution.

The long-term solution is for the Arab-Muslims in Gaza and what very little remains of the West Bank, to pack up their families and their belongings and move away, forever.

They don't want to kill Israelis, they just want to be free.

They have an inalienable right to self determination. You have no right to take that away from them.

Jorden and Egypt initiated the War and lost. Let me be clear; They with the Help of the U.N. initiated the War deliberately BLOCKING the Straits of Tiran, ignoring Israel’s valid complaint, and deliberately leaving the area knowing what Nasser was going to do. THEY LOST !! “ International Law” is a joke.
What does Jordan and Egypt have to do with Palestinian rights?

Israel was the Victor in a War started by the Arabs who did NOT respect “ International Law” They won that land fair and square from their aggressors If the “ International Community” did not recognize Israel’s Borders then Israel does not have to accept them now
Israel won Palestinian land from Egypt and Jordan?
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I realize you’re upset that Israel still exists but take a DEEP Breath. Jordan , who had control of the W. Bank and E. Jerusalem initiated the War. Egypt who had control of Gaza initiated the War. Get it? Of course not !!!!
Indeed, they had "control" but it was not their land to lose.

I realize you’re upset that Israel still exists but take a DEEP Breath. Jordan , who had control of the W. Bank and E. Jerusalem initiated the War. Egypt who had control of Gaza initiated the War. Get it? Of course not !!!!
Even if that was true, it does not give you the right to hold onto land seized in a war and strip the Palestinians of their right to self determination.

What do you mean IF that were true. It is true. “ International Law”and “ 67 Borders” wasn’t respected by the Arabs, was it? “ Israel doesn’t have to respect them now

The War started with the closing of the Straits , the U.N. leaving knowing what was going to happen and their ignoring Israel when this was presented to them, You can’t rewrite History
The war started with the Israeli invasion of Egypt. In regards to the Straits closing, Israel should've went through the UN for a solution.

You are funny! You should take that show on the Rosd ! The U.N. deliberately left knowing what was going to happen and Israel was supposed to wait until they came up with a Solution. Egypt’s aggression was an act of War

Jorden and Egypt initiated the War and lost. Let me be clear; They with the Help of the U.N. initiated the War deliberately BLOCKING the Straits of Tiran, ignoring Israel’s valid complaint, and deliberately leaving the area knowing what Nasser was going to do. THEY LOST !! “ International Law” is a joke.

Israel was the Victor in a War started by the Arabs who did NOT respect “ International Law” They won that land fair and square from their aggressors If the “ International Community” did not recognize Israel’s Borders then Israel does not have to accept them now

Yawn... It’s funny.. When they had it nobody complained. Jordan blocked the Israelis rights to their religious sites in E. Jerusalem. This will never happen again

Yawn... It’s funny.. When they had it nobody complained. Jordan blocked the Israelis rights to their religious sites in E. Jerusalem. This will never happen again
OK, so?

If Palestinians had broken down the fence and killed Israelis you would be celebrating

They have an inalienable right to self determination. You have no right to take that away from them.

Yes, they lost it. Land is owned by those are able to defend it. Land is lost in wars all the time. Why are Muslims suddenly exempt from this rule?

Every country in the world can say the same.

You're such a drama queen. It's simple...dont start none there won't be none. The Palis would be wise to practice it instead of starting it, getting their asses kicked then bawling about it
The Pals didn't choose to have their freedom taken away and to be treated less than human, that was your decision.

You are funny! You should take that show on the Rosd ! The U.N. deliberately left knowing what was going to happen and Israel was supposed to wait until they came up with a Solution. Egypt’s aggression was an act of War
There is no aggression when you are still in your own country.

There is no aggression when you are still in your own country.

So basically if I stay in my yard I can cover Your loan with grenades and You will call it a hug?

Neither facts, nor logic are Your friends:cuckoo:

Out of all the deaths, of which Hamas itself claimed at least 50 or 60 were memebers of its terrorist party, they found a dead "medic". War is brutal. Maybe her white coat was legit, maybe not. Medics get hurt in a warzone, which this unmistakably was. I just wonder why they aren't released photos of all the other "innocent victims". If the Israelis only killed one civilian, then they did really well in the circumstances.

Yes, they lost it. Land is owned by those are able to defend it. Land is lost in wars all the time. Why are Muslims suddenly exempt from this rule?
Nice deflection.

Forum List

Back