Gaza imam calls for Jews’ extermination

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
This Imam conveniently forgets the millions and millions of innocent people Muslims have murdered since the invention of Islam. Perhaps if the calls was out to exterminate all the radical Muslim clergy in the world, there would be so much more peace in this world.

In sermon, Hamas-affiliated cleric declares that ‘wherever the Jews lived, they spread corruption’

BY TIMES OF ISRAEL STAFF July 30, 2014

A Hamas-affiliated imam in Gaza said the group will “exterminate” Jews, and launched an anti-Semitic diatribe in a sermon broadcast on Hamas’s Al-Aqsa TV station.

A video of the sermon, made available on Tuesday by the Middle East Media Research Institute, shows the cleric speaking last week at a mosque in Dir al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip.

“”Our doctrine in fighting you (the Jews) is that we will totally exterminate you,” he says. “We will not leave a single one of you alive, because you are alien usurpers of the land and eternal mercenaries.”

“Research the history, my brothers. Wherever the Jews lived, they spread corruption,” he cries out.

Read more:

Gaza imam calls for Jews' extermination | The Times of Israel

The religion of peace.......

Oye....

They sure do love the Jews, don't they?

Sunday, July 20, 2014
Descendants of apes and pigs
Columnist Jamal Ayoub on "Zionists" (JordanZad: Jul 20, 2014)

Excerpts:
"They are prophet-killers, breakers of covenants and treaties, descendants of apes and pigs, who incurred God's wrath and were cursed"

فهم قتلة الأنبياء، وناقضو العهود والمواثيق، وأبناء القردة والخنازير،
الذين غضب الله عليهم ولعنهم

"The life of the Jews from their origins to the present is based on plots, sedition, schemes, fomenting wars and conflicts and (spreading) corruption in the land"

حياة اليهود منذ نشأتهم الأولى وإلى الآن تقوم على المؤامرات والفتن والدسائس و
إشعال الحروب والمنازعات والفساد في الأرض

Posted by Shawarma News at 6:28 PM

This Imam conveniently forgets the millions and millions of innocent people Muslims have murdered since the invention of Islam. Perhaps if the calls was out to exterminate all the radical Muslim clergy in the world, there would be so much more peace in this world.

In sermon, Hamas-affiliated cleric declares that ‘wherever the Jews lived, they spread corruption’

A Hamas-affiliated imam in Gaza said the group will “exterminate” Jews, and launched an anti-Semitic diatribe in a sermon broadcast on Hamas’s Al-Aqsa TV station.

A video of the sermon, made available on Tuesday by the Middle East Media Research Institute, shows the cleric speaking last week at a mosque in Dir al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip.

“”Our doctrine in fighting you (the Jews) is that we will totally exterminate you,” he says. “We will not leave a single one of you alive, because you are alien usurpers of the land and eternal mercenaries.”

“Research the history, my brothers. Wherever the Jews lived, they spread corruption,” he cries out.

Read more:

What exactly do you fear, Sally? Is this latest conflict the best that Hamas can deliver?

Probably.

Has Israel delivered its best?

Hardly.

Shit or get off the pot. Israel can either put an end to this once and for all, or they can allow it to continue ad infinitum. But Israel won't do that.

Israel, in order to continue to exist as a Nation State, MUST have an adversary in close proximity. They must be under constant threat. Their nature is to suffer and defend.

This is what keeps the story of Israel alive. And this is what keeps international dollars flowing into their coffers.

Read more:

What exactly do you fear, Sally? Is this latest conflict the best that Hamas can deliver?

Probably.

Hardly.

Shit or get off the pot. Israel can either put an end to this once and for all, or they can allow it to continue ad infinitum. But Israel won't do that.

Israel, in order to continue to exist as a Nation State, MUST have an adversary in close proximity. They must be under constant threat. Their nature is to suffer and defend.

This is what keeps the story of Israel alive. And this is what keeps international dollars flowing into their coffers.

What silly blabbering as usual by Mr. H. If I fear anything, I worry about the extremists here who might do something to our fellow citizens such as what happened at the Boston Marathon. As for your statement about Israel, that is the most ridiculous thing I have heard. Meanwhile, I would suggest, Mr. H., that you never use anything coming out of Israel that actially helps mankind. You don't want to be a hypocrite, do you?

Read more:

Probably.

Hardly.

What silly blabbering as usual by Mr. H. If I fear anything, I worry about the extremists here who might do something to our fellow citizens such as what happened at the Boston Marathon. As for your statement about Israel, that is the most ridiculous thing I have heard. Meanwhile, I would suggest, Mr. H., that you never use anything coming out of Israel that actially helps mankind. You don't want to be a hypocrite, do you?

Why do you hate white male Gentiles? You take offense at anything and everything I say that remotely questions Jewish supremacy.

Using your logic mr. H, Hamas also wants to keep conflict alive to keep international dollars flowing into their bank accounts.

Probably.

Hardly.

Why do you hate white male Gentiles? You take offense at anything and everything I say that remotely questions Jewish supremacy.

You could be Black, Asian, etc., but I would still think you are a silly man asking a ridiculous question. What is this about Jewish supremacy? I have never heard any Jew say anything about Jewish supremacy. Ask your blood cousins on one side of your family who found out that they have Jewish roots if they now feel they have supremacy over others. They probably don't feel any different from how they did before.

Why Israel hasn't bombed that station yet is the question. It's coming soon.

Forum List

Back