Gaza and the Warsaw Ghetto

Oh, for fuck sake, Marge. What are Palestinians to you then? Hostages? Dogs? What has anything you wrote have to do what is happening to Gaza? Nothing, that's what.

Try as you and all other Zionist apologists might to float a willful act of cognitive dissonance off as reasonable thought.

You can NOT say it's okay for me to kick down the door to Fred's house, claim it as my own, killing his family in the process, all because Stanley burnt my house to the ground. I cannot claim Fred's house for restitution because I feel he lives in a nicer neighborhood than Stanley does, nor because my great, great, great grand-pappy's great, great, great grand-pappy lived in that house a long time ago. Why, you ask? Because the house hasn't been in the family for generations, and Fred didn't fucking DO anything to me.

5.jpg

According to Sher Hever in this interview with Jessica Desvarieux among those Israeli interests profiting from the latest assault on Gaza, Israeli Aerospace Industries was able to raise 132 million dollars in about the time required to murder 1000 Palestinians.

"One of the major companies that we're talking about is Israeli Aerospace Industries. This company, there was a little article about it in the newspaper just two days ago that right now, in the middle of this attack, they've issued a call--they've issued bonds and tried to raise finance in order to expand the company and increase their production.

"And they were able to raise $132 million in just one week, which comes up as $132,000 per Palestinian killed in this attack.

"By now, there are more Palestinians who have been killed, but by now the company's also sold additional bonds. And this company sees a direct relation between the violence against Gaza and the ability of this company to find new markets for its products."

Who's Profiting from Israel's Offensive in Gaza?

According to Sher Hever in this interview with Jessica Desvarieux among those Israeli interests profiting from the latest assault on Gaza, Israeli Aerospace Industries was able to raise 132 million dollars in about the time required to murder 1000 Palestinians.

"One of the major companies that we're talking about is Israeli Aerospace Industries. This company, there was a little article about it in the newspaper just two days ago that right now, in the middle of this attack, they've issued a call--they've issued bonds and tried to raise finance in order to expand the company and increase their production.

"And they were able to raise $132 million in just one week, which comes up as $132,000 per Palestinian killed in this attack.

"By now, there are more Palestinians who have been killed, but by now the company's also sold additional bonds. And this company sees a direct relation between the violence against Gaza and the ability of this company to find new markets for its products."

Now Dhimmi George is going to tell us who profited from the over 150,000 deaths in Syria. Go ahead, Dhimmi George -- we are all ears.

Now Dhimmi George is going to tell us who profited from the over 150,000 deaths in Syria. Go ahead, Dhimmi George -- we are all ears.
The same people who profited from the murder, maiming, incarceration and displacement of millions of Iraqis, of course.

The same people who profited from the murder, maiming, incarceration and displacement of millions of Iraqis, of course.

I think many readers can figure out that you are basically against the U.S. because of your own poor circumstances in life. Meanwhile, there are millions and millions of people who would love to take your place here and become a citizen of this country. As disgusted as you want the viewers to believe you are against the U.S., I am really surprised that you are still here and haven't moved to some Commie country where you would feel more at home. I think Castro would be happy to welcome you to Cuba. He might even have a subsidized apartment waiting for you. Learn some Spanish from your neighbors before you go.

"Earlier on Thursday, the US said there was 'little doubt' Israeli bombs killed 19 people at a UN shelter in Gaza on Wednesday, in its strongest condemnation yet of Israeli attacks on civilians in the Palestinian enclave.

"White House spokesman, said on Thursday that the shelling of the school in Jabaliya was 'totally indefensible'".

Hamas and Israel agree 72-hour Gaza ceasefire - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Israel's occupation of Palestine is the reason Hamas exists.

End the occupation and end the terror from both sides

Forum List

Back