Gays/trans are the New Hate Target for the Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Key West is overrun with faggots....Lush would probably love it there, and want to tour the bath houses.
Didn’t know they HAD bath houses. Obviously you are more acquainted with that sort of thing than I

Gays/trans are the New Hate Target for the Republicans​

You have to blame filthy leftists for manifesting and fostering all the hate from good, real, core Americans. If you whackos weren’t so hell-bent on championing and pushing EVERYTHING indecent, immoral, abnormal, weird and unAmerican I doubt you’d feel so hated….Let the filthy degenerates among us be…let them stay underground and in the closet and nobody really gives two-fucks….shove the dirty bastards down our throat, down the throats of our children and you get hate….This shit is so simple. What else can I teach you gutter folks today?
Oh bullshit.

You whack jobs look for a target to focus your political hatred on.

Right now it’s gays and trannies.

It used to be “Acorn” which was code for black

also BLM. Same code

Then there’s always immigrants

Moslems

Liberals in general

It varies from month to month and circles back frequently.

It’s cynical and yes… deplorable

You're flaming Mr Failed Mod

Again you have no idea who votes for who....but there's absolutely no doubt I suspect you've voted straight left ticket since whenever.

Now get past you thinking I'll ever take you seriously
Denying reality and cognitive dissonance in action. He knows who he voted for, dipshit.

Whine louder.

Thanks for your thought provoking post..
Unknown.jpeg
images.jpeg

Republicans always need a group to be scared of and/or protected from.

For a long time it was Russians.
Then it was Arabs
Then it was China and Mexicans.

Now it is gays and trans.
They make an easy target for Republicans. Its easy to hate gays, and take their rights and personal freedoms.

Republicans have made attacking gays their main issue for 2024, with DeSantis leading the anti-gay charge.

DeSantis is courting the Radical Evangelicals. And he doesn’t realize that that group is weaker than it has been since Reagan was the President.

When Conservative Principles are changed like the seasons the effectiveness of the radical elements becomes less over time.

It's a losing proposition and most (of what's left) of mainstream Republicans know it. However, they are powerless to stop it.
The main body of the Republican party slips further and further into fascism every week. :)
The fascists are in power. Last time I checked they were in both parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back