Gay Representative More Important to Republicans than Law

Because he's a Republican.

You preoccupation with all things gay is a little scary:eek: Take you mind off it, think of other things beyond your sexual fantasies, you deviant, like shooting stuff with your big gun.:cheers2: We all fall down.

You preoccupation with all things gay is a little scary:eek: Take you mind off it, think of other things beyond your sexual fantasies, you deviant, like shooting stuff with your big gun.:cheers2: We all fall down.

Your preoccupation with "ME" is a little scarey.

Fuck off.

As a cigar smoker myself I found that amusing. I've never done it but I don't think it's "perverted". Perverted would be something like inserting a gerbil into his or Monica's butt.

Oh my gosh. You are sick and in need of help. How much money do you spend on those cancer sticks? Consider the cigar tax too. Don’t you know that cigar smoking is unhealthy for you? It is a major contributor to various ills including the risk of lung cancer. I certainly hope that you smoke privately – perhaps in your own home with the window blinds pulled down. Also keep away from other people so that you don’t influence non-smokers to try it. Consider the children. Then there is the second-hand smoke. Even though there is debate about it’s health risk, that smoke certainly can’t be healthy for people. Heck. If you want to accelerate your death in such a costly way, go ahead. Just stay away from me.

Oh my gosh. You are sick and in need of help. How much money do you spend on those cancer sticks? Consider the cigar tax too. Don’t you know that cigar smoking is unhealthy for you? It is a major contributor to various ills including the risk of lung cancer. I certainly hope that you smoke privately – perhaps in your own home with the window blinds pulled down. Also keep away from other people so that you don’t influence non-smokers to try it. Consider the children. Then there is the second-hand smoke. Even though there is debate about it’s health risk, that smoke certainly can’t be healthy for people. Heck. If you want to accelerate your death in such a costly way, go ahead. Just stay away from me.

Not to mention that he is a major contributor to global warming!!!!!!

I agree!!!! He should take up sniffing glue instead. It's still bad for him and he'll die an early death, but at least the anti-smoking Nazis will leave him alone. Not to mention, he'll probably save a bundle in embalming costs for his funeral!

Not to mention that he is a major contributor to global warming!!!!!!

I agree!!!! He should take up sniffing glue instead. It's still bad for him and he'll die an early death, but at least the anti-smoking Nazis will leave him alone. Not to mention, he'll probably save a bundle in embalming costs for his funeral!

LOL. I hope you know that I was being sarcastic. Many people will defend the right to smoke to the ends of the world – despite the fact that it is a filthy health hazard. Yet, when they hear that perhaps, at the very least, civil unions should allowed for gay couples, they cry out that families and all of society will be totally destroyed.

What was perverted about what Clinton did? He had an extramarital affair. If that's a perversion 80% of the people in this country are perverts. You sound like Bat Guano in Dr. Strangelove, "deviated prevert!"

sticking your cigar in a fat chicks hoochie so you can smoke it an smell it later is perverted....

As a cigar smoker myself I found that amusing. I've never done it but I don't think it's "perverted". Perverted would be something like inserting a gerbil into his or Monica's butt.

tell ya what...go ask your wife if you can dip a few cigars......i will wait while you find out ....

tell ya what...go ask your wife if you can dip a few cigars......i will wait while you find out ....

You know what they say manu... 'birds of a feather flock together'... his wife may like it.

She may even want to stick a few up his brown eye, and HE may like it.

How about an example of power hungry perverts and lying individuals who will do and say anything to get their way?

So much for the moral majority.

Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert of Illinois, Chairman of the House Page Board Representative John Shimkus, also of Illinois, and Representative Alexander of Louisiana seemed to be covering up for Foley and one wonders why - did they want a piece of the action or were they just worried about losing one seat in the house? How often and how long have they lied, obstructed and enabled a corruptive, perverted influence to run rampant through the halls of Congress?

So what are Repubicans supposed to do? Demand a Congressman resign just because he is gay and there is absolutely no proof of any other wrong doing? As soon as it came to light what was going on, they canned him.

Too bad the same can't be said about Dems when they find out the dirty things about their own politicians. If anything it shows that Republicans can be trusted to police their own more so than Dems.

LOL. I hope you know that I was being sarcastic. Many people will defend the right to smoke to the ends of the world – despite the fact that it is a filthy health hazard. Yet, when they hear that perhaps, at the very least, civil unions should allowed for gay couples, they cry out that families and all of society will be totally destroyed.
Yeah, I knew that, really I did! But, there's a story behind all of it. My company is going to start a 100% no smoking policy starting Jan 1st. The policy means no smoking allowed on any company grounds (including leased buildings). So if you smoke, you'll have to drive off of the ground to light up!

OK. Now, the reason they give? To help people quit smoking! The company gripes about how much more they have to pay in insurance premiums because some people choose to smoke.

The actual result of this policy will be that smokers will feel antagonized and will, in all likelihood, NOT quit.

Now, how is this different from me telling you which religion you should belong to?

If the company really wants people to quit or if all they're concerned about is the extra cost in insurance, all they have to do is to require smokers to pay more in health insurance premiums until they are certified off the weed. The burden of the cost of smoking should be born by the smokers, not by the company. And oh by the way, that will give them an incentive to quit!

Except, of course, that wouldn't be PC, now would it?

The next target? Vending machines! Watch! Cheetos will be off of the menu! I'll be required to go on a diet!

And then, it will be coffee!!!! THEN, they'll have a riot on their hands!

I told you I haven't done it and I've been smoking cigars for 20 years. But if Clinton does it that's "weird", not "perverted". Anything that makes sex fun that's not harmful is alright. Sex is not something to be conservative about, regardless of politics. If they enjoyed it that's their business. Not ours.

I told you I haven't done it and I've been smoking cigars for 20 years. But if Clinton does it that's "weird", not "perverted". Anything that makes sex fun that's not harmful is alright. Sex is not something to be conservative about, regardless of politics. If they enjoyed it that's their business. Not ours.

Let me add this to the fray...

I work for a defense contractor, so, according to the law, I must give an accurate accounting of the time I spent at work. That is, I have to keep track of the number of hours I worked on each project I'm assigned to and must be certain to charge to the correct charge numbers.

I also have to certify, under penalty of perjury, that the time I claim on my weekly time report is accurate.

Now, for the sake of argument, suppose me and a female colleague decided that instead of working one afternoon, we decided to engage in some passionate lovemaking. Furthermore, we each record on our time reports that we had worked that time on a government project "X".

Now, if you believe the Clintonista logic, since we're lying but it's only about sex, it really isn't perjury, right? I mean, it must be OK to falsify charges to the government, since I'm only lying "about sex"!

No different than what Clinton did, right?

Forum List

Back