Gay marriage

(this is only if you think that it homosexuality is true because the bible says so) Not everyone is christian, and as an americain, it is your responsibility to respect people whose opinions differ.

suspiria said:
Gay does not equal incest!! And I dont care what others do as long as its not harmful

Doesn't matter, your logic is all that matters. My take on the BS logic of the statement stands.

suspiria said:
Gay does not equal incest!! And I dont care what others do as long as its not harmful

He specifically asked about this as it is an extension of your argument that Gays should be allowed to Marry because it doesn't hurt anybody.

Personally I don't think the Government should be involved in Marriage in any way whatsoever. Religion defines Marriage, not the Government. It is silly to think that the Government could "sanctify" a relationship in any way...

suspiria said:
Gay does not equal incest!!

Nobody said it did.

suspiria said:
And I dont care what others do as long as its not harmful

Suppose I feel like killing you and feeding your carcass to my dogs. Define "harmful", please.

suspiria said:

Why would you care what others do, assuming there's consent, even if it is harmful? It's consentual, right?

My 3 year old baby just had the most interesting dialogue with a frog.
it was cute.
so is she.

Stitchman said:
(this is only if you think that it homosexuality is true because the bible says so) Not everyone is christian, and as an americain, it is your responsibility to respect people whose opinions differ.

Regardless of that, why is the government involved at all in Marriage? Other than the taxation, which is actually higher if you have no children not lower, what business does the government have in defining something that is of a religious nature inherently such as Marriage?

I see no need at all for the government to involve themselves in this subject other than to make laws against victimizing children and animals by forcing them into such a relationship.

gop_jeff said:
Why would you care what others do, assuming there's consent, even if it is harmful? It's consentual, right?
Maybe they dont think its harmful!! And its there choice!!

gop_jeff said:
Not only that, but because there is empirical evidence to support that statement.

Now that's just crazy. Being gay does not mean that you are a bad person. And whoever told you that lie is an asshole.

no1tovote4 said:
Regardless of that, why is the government involved at all in Marriage? Other than the taxation, which is actually higher if you have no children not lower, what business does the government have in defining something that is of a religious nature inherently such as Marriage?

I see no need at all for the government to involve themselves in this subject other than to make laws against victimizing children and animals by forcing them into such a relationship.
Yeah only gay people victimize childeren

suspiria said:
Maybe they dont think its harmful!! And its there choice!!

Think a little harder, just because somebody doesn't think it is harmful to drive drunk doesn't mean we should change the laws to allow it.

Stitchman said:
Now that's just crazy. Being gay does not mean that you are a bad person. And whoever told you that lie is an asshole.

Everyone is a bad person by nature. Homosexuality is just one of many sins that society tells us is OK.

:cuckoo:
musicman said:
Suppose I feel like killing you and feeding your carcass to my dogs. Define "harmful", please.

ACK!!!!!!!!!! watch out MM! You might entice DK aka 'smarter' into defining for us once again how morals are a subjective thing....

suspiria said:
Yeah only gay people victimize childeren

No you fool, my argument is against allowing people to marry children thus victimizing them...

At least read what I write and don't attempt to argue for me, especially when you clearly do not know my opinion on the topic.

no1tovote4 said:
Think a little harder, just because somebody doesn't think it is harmful to drive drunk doesn't mean we should change the laws to allow it.
Are you kidding, how can you even compare the two?? Your really reaching!! You really want to believe being gay is wrong, believe it then, who cares!! I just have a differnt point of view!

gop_jeff said:
Everyone is a bad person by nature. Homosexuality is just one of many sins that society tells us is OK.
Well not everyone thinks its a sin

Forum List

Back