Gay marriage

Stitchman

May 4, 2005
I hear that the republicains are trying to pass a law to ban gay marriages in america, but i dont really know why. If you oppose gay marriage, dont get one. Dont mess up other peoples lives because you have a different opinion.

Stitchman said:
I hear that the republicains are trying to pass a law to ban gay marriages in america, but i dont really know why. If you oppose gay marriage, dont get one. Dont mess up other peoples lives because you have a different opinion.

LMFAO! That is about the lamest and weakest argument yet for queer marriage. Your going to get tore up here.

Stitchman said:

:laugh: :laugh: :poop:

Stitchman said:
allright, tell me why you guys are against gay marraige?

Let it go Stitch. Its a losing battle around here. And you already have 2 mods posting against you, so it might behoove you to switch topics and let this one die a peaceful death as it has done so many times before.

Just a suggestion!
:)

OCA said:
LMFAO! That is about the lamest and weakest argument yet for queer marriage. Your going to get tore up here.
Its the most logical argument for gay marriage!!! Dont like it Dont do it!! Who cares what others do, its not affecting anyone else.

Stitchman said:
allright, tell me why you guys are against gay marraige?

Because it would mean widespread acceptance of a sexual practice that is demonstrably harmful and dangerous to society.

i dunno if your on my side or on their side, but i'm just trying to show them my side of the story.

musicman said:
Because it would mean widespread acceptance of a sexual practice that is demonstrably harmful and dangerous to society.
How is gay marriage harmful????????

Hey, I take no sides anymore as I am a good student who learns her lessons.
Im just giving you some information, friend.
Take it or leave it, its all the same to me :)

MyName said:
Hey, I take no sides anymore as I am a good student who learns her lessons.
Im just giving you some information, friend.
Take it or leave it, its all the same to me :)

Yes... listen to the No Solo Maracas woman! :D

(love ya KL!)

:banana:
gop_jeff said:
Yes... listen to the No Solo Maracas woman! :D

(love ya KL!)

Hey my 'maracas' were sawed off!
Now I's just a gooood little Italian wife and mother....

really? who would it harm? one of my right wing friends says that married couples recieve money to pay for their children, and he says that if gay marriage was legalized, then that would mean the gov. would have to pay thousands of dollars to pay for the gay marriges. well, how about the gov. only pays money to the couples that adopt a child?

suspiria said:
How is gay marriage harmful????????

I repeat - this would mean that society has afforded legitimization to a lifestyle that is demonstrably harmful to itself.

That's not really what you're asking, though, is it? What you mean is, "How is homosexuality harmful and dangerous to society?" - right?

musicman said:
I repeat - this would mean that society has afforded legitimization to a lifestyle that is demonstrably harmful to itself.

That's not really what you're asking, though, is it? What you mean is, "How is homosexuality harmful and dangerous to society?" - right?
yes, And why do YOU think its harmful??? Because the Bible says so???

Stitchman said:
really? who would it harm? one of my right wing friends says that married couples recieve money to pay for their children, and he says that if gay marriage was legalized, then that would mean the gov. would have to pay thousands of dollars to pay for the gay marriges. well, how about the gov. only pays money to the couples that adopt a child?

What are you TALKING about, Beavis?

suspiria said:
Its the most logical argument for gay marriage!!! Dont like it Dont do it!! Who cares what others do, its not affecting anyone else.

Really? So according to this wonderful logic of yours, we should allow brothers and sisters to marry. We should allow fathers and daughters to marry (assuming of course consent all around). Because why? They aren't (oops) harming anyone. Don't like it, Don't do it!!!!! Who cares what others do, their incesterous relationship isn't affecting you? Right!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Yurt said:
Really? So according to this wonderful logic of yours, we should allow brothers and sisters to marry. We should allow fathers and daughters to marry (assuming of course consent all around). Because why? They are harming anyone. Don't like it, Don't do it!!!!! Who cares what others do, their incesterous relationship isn't affecting you? Right!
Gay does not equal incest!! And I dont care what others do as long as its not harmful

gop_jeff said:
Not only that, but because there is empirical evidence to support that statement.

Ah, but we's jes' a bunch of slack-jawed, conservative yokels, Jeff. All we knows is wha's in the Good Book.

Forum List

Back