Gavin Newsom in China…he hates walls…but why? Has he improved his state by not utilizing a ‘wall’…or has he caused degradation?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
This shit always blows me away….how do seemingly intelligent people pretend that a defended wall wouldn’t benefit Mexifornians/Americans? How do smart people get to a point where they are against policy that benefits Mexifornians/Americans?
The lunacy begins at 2:58

This shit always blows me away….how do seemingly intelligent people pretend that a defended wall wouldn’t benefit Mexifornians/Americans? How do smart people get to a point where they are against policy that benefits Mexifornians/Americans?
Maybe Newsome is looking for better hair gel.

Unkotare why do you suppose our politicians have grown to hate our right to sovereignty? Why do you think they’ve come to believe that Americans should be required to foster Mexico’s people?

Unkotare why do you suppose our politicians have grown to hate our right to sovereignty?.....
They haven't all done so, just those on the far left. Of course YOU are to stupid to even understand the topic, so you have nothing to say about it.

The correct title should be: Xi summons his American hand puppet for a final fitting

All he is doing is posturing himself as the logical alternative to Biden in his quest for the WH. Imagine a country run like he has managed in California under his watch. His record in California speaks volumes as to incompetence.

Forum List

Back